1. Faction and race change

I dont know why but warmane increased point price of faction and race change by 100%. I saw that today when i try race change and couldnt do that despite having 10 points...and then i saw its 20 points. Why you changed this?

2. I dont know why but warmane increased point price of faction and race change by 100%. I saw that today when i try race change and couldnt do that despite having 10 points...and then i saw its 20 points. Why you changed this?
    I guess because since way less players are spending Points on the new Marketplace we all have a lot of Points to be used for those kind of services so...

3. I guess because since way less players are spending Points on the new Marketplace we all have a lot of Points to be used for those kind of services so...
    Bad assumption,
    I think it has nothing to do with how much we spend on market, someone there realised what low price of faction change can do to server pvp and pve population, people tend to migrate where the grass is greener, just like sheep.

4. I guess because since way less players are spending Points on the new Marketplace we all have a lot of Points to be used for those kind of services so...
    if only theres something we can spend on.

just went and check, Faction change costs 30 Points, was only 15 point maybe weeks ago, wow talk about up the butt. maggot i tell you, maggot.

5. They increased cost of faction change mainly because stability btw 2 factions. Horde is stronger and has better players than alliance. After every new season horde players go back and alliance is wiped constantly 1-2 months until they go back on alliance where its easier to raise rating. With every good horde player, there comes 2-3 ali pugs back on horde no wonder they changed cost of faction change. It passed only 2 weeks after new season and alliance cant even win a premade bg.

6. They increased cost of faction change mainly because stability btw 2 factions
    they have doubled also the "price" of ChangeRace ( now is 20, before it was 10) so I do not think that is the reason.

7. Well, no updates but they randomly make the cost of services higher. Thanks Warmane.... (for faction change, okay. But race change?)

8. Just had my 10 points ready for race change, and when i got back the race change is 20. There could been at least a warning that "Prices of our services will be changed" or something like this. I think I'am not the only one that got his plans messed up by this.

9. Ok, somehow i can understand faction change increase IF we have problem with horde agains ally ratio. But i dont think its a problem right now. And btw race change cant hurt server stability...thats funny. Did they increase coin cost of race and faction change? Some1 check? If not that can explain a lot of things :P
    After all i am not angry because they increase cost on thoose things...i am angry because they just do that without any information.
    Edited: January 12, 2016

10. Bad assumption,
    I think it has nothing to do with how much we spend on market, someone there realised what low price of faction change can do to server pvp and pve population, people tend to migrate where the grass is greener, just like sheep.
    Maybe its the reason for faction cost changed...but what about race change? That thing cant hurt stability.

11. Race change is now 20 coins as well, used to be 10 as i remember.

12. Just about:
    Horde is stronger and has better players than alliance. .
    yea Horde has better players :P
    Edited: January 27, 2018

13. Just about:

You must be new in Frostwolf...
    Alliance has more players, and every newbie Starts playing in Ally side(even Noobs). So it has more PvPer/PvErs and stronger. But yea Horde has more brained/mature players lol
    Haha , ye Im rly new here. I think you are. We all know that alliance has more players but number doesn't say are u strong or not. Horde is stronger u can say what ever u want on that. With disbanding rogues , relax bro , alliance became stronger ye , since their players mostly move to alliance but it still isnt stronger than horde. Just deal with it.

Maybe its the reason for faction cost changed...but what about race change? That thing cant hurt stability.
    Race change doesnt matter anymore. 80% of alliance are humans already. others would be 2 if they could and some pick race they like
    As for horde was always orc,troll,belf,und .

14. Relax bro has 5 ppl online, same with CCC they dont even do premades what you talking about Alli is stronger cause of them, they are 10 ppl online combined,

cant say whole faction is stronger cause of 10 players that are dueling in duel zone.

15. who cares about which faction is stronger if people keep leaving .

same old discussions , i wonder if people wil stil be having this conversation when theres 1k users

my 550 are stronger!

no mine are!

lolz

12 Last