1. Will race change ever become an option?

Some people may or may not be happy with there race because they are OCD like me. Will this ever be implemented on Lordaeron?

2. It's possible that will be considered, yes.

3. If there was a ever a proper time to release a faction change service, it would be now. There is not much that stands against it. The population of the server is, if the "Information" page shows correct data, extremely evenly divided. It can have a positive or negative effect. With the extremely large overall population of Lordaeron, it can not provide too many issues to open up the possibility of faction changing. Particularly considering that both factions have good things to offer. Socially, in regards to PvE progression, and also with the addition of new racial abilities in Wrath of the Lich King (hey, humans). However, as the server is regarded as "the most hardcore server", it shouldn't necessarily be an easy-come solution, and should perhaps be fairly heavily priced.
    Edited: January 12, 2016

4. WTT Human Racial against Troll paying 1k goldz

Ontopic:

Racechange is fine but please restrict it that you cant change your Name.

5. noo, atm everything is balanced! ally : horde ratio is nearly 50/50% , if you guys ever have plan to apply that changes in the future, must be heavily priced as Ekunn say..

6. All i want is to become undead, Belf female is walking stick :(

7. Ya, make sure race change costs a lot of money so that the FACTION balance will remain intact.

Kappa

8. I think race/gender change is toatlly okay but please no factionchange as it will end sooner like on every pserver with factionchange/official wow.

9. WTT Human Racial against Troll paying 1k goldz

Ontopic:

Racechange is fine but please restrict it that you cant change your Name.
    This is the only restriction I would like as well. Character Customization and Race Change, hell maybe even Faction Change, but I don't keep the Name Change portion.

If there were a way to check "good standing" within the wow community (e.g. no history of ninjaing, no clearing out the gbank, no racism in world, etc) then a Name Change would not be a problem for those in "good standing".

10. name change is a real threat for both pvp/pve balance

If there were a way to check "good standing" within the wow community (e.g. no history of ninjaing, no clearing out the gbank, no racism in world, etc) then a Name Change would not be a problem for those in "good standing".
    what about raiding with your guildies/not giving permissions/ignore?

the best way to aboid all those thing is removen all the pve content

paternalism ftw
    Edited: January 12, 2016

11. It's possible that will be considered, yes.
    Oh you are starting it, again.

12. Ya, make sure race change costs a lot of money so that the FACTION balance will remain intact.

Kappa
    Race change isn't the same as faction change my little *****, sorry if ***** is a banned word I didn't know that, I apologize.

13. Race change isn't the same as faction change my little *****, sorry if ***** is a banned word I didn't know that, I apologize.
    If I changed from Dwarf to Orc, do I not change my race?