1. DKP System

Hey !! every one i made A new guild with my friend Called Wipe club in deathwing and we start recruting other people to get until 25 player online to do raids and we want to Active a DKP system in our guild but i really dont know any thing about it i searched a little and i didnt understand it basics so can you guys guide me to a better tutorial or advice me what to do thx you :p

2. Hey !! every one i made A new guild with my friend Called Wipe club in deathwing and we start recruting other people to get until 25 player online to do raids and we want to Active a DKP system in our guild but i really dont know any thing about it i searched a little and i didnt understand it basics so can you guys guide me to a better tutorial or advice me what to do thx you :p
    DKP is garbage, just use the fairest system of all /roll.

3. When you kill a boss you get gold, then with that gold you buy items.
    (simplified version)

4. DKP system gives you "guaranty" that you will eventually get item, and chance to choose what gear you want to bid for and plan progression, when use /roll you have a chance to NEVER get item, and you can never choose.

5. DKP is a system made so that only the guild leader and his friends can get gear while everybody else can basically f off and die.

6. DKP is supposed to reward players who have high attendance and good performance. It sounds great on paper but doesn't work as well in practice. I've only seen a few guilds integrate a DKP system and find success in it and they were all seasoned guilds with reputable names. In other words, for a new guild, I feel like there are a ton of other things that you could be focusing on optimizing rather than loot distribution.

7. thx guys could some one Give me link to Get it in 3.3.5 :p

8. Dont get DKP, be smart, use EPGP which is a lot fairer regarding loot distribution. If you want to me to further explain this, please tell me to. Otherweise i refer to the EPGP wowwikia page which explains it quite nicely.
    Addons would be epgp, epgp lootmaster, you find both on curse ;)

9. From my point of view DKP is way better than rolling.That way players who are active and helping a lot will gear faster than pple who dont play at all.If you want to use DKP you will have to use addon for dkp.My advice for you is to use "Quick DKP V2".I have some tips about DKP(if you want your dkp system to work):
    1.DKP should be given only for guild events,raids
    2.You should give equal dkp for doing guild events,raids every time(killing a boss=10 dkp,Completing a raid=20 dkp,etc).
    3.Noone should gift his friends or himself with "free" dkp.If someone from your officers is doing this you should ban him from using dkp.
    4.You need to -dkp everyone who is failing(that way they are going to be motivated to improve in the future).
    Good luck

10. DKP is a system made so that only the guild leader and his friends can get gear while everybody else can basically f off and die.
    That's bull**** coming from an obvious troll. How can a roll be more fair? When you have a raider that's there every week, every day, works hard and helps out. And then to lose a roll to some nib that logs once in a week? Yea, sounds really fair.

11. That's bull**** coming from an obvious troll. How can a roll be more fair? When you have a raider that's there every week, every day, works hard and helps out. And then to lose a roll to some nib that logs once in a week? Yea, sounds really fair.
    Obvious troll? Seriously, how old are you?? Anybody who says dkp is more fair is obviously one of the people I'm referring to. There is no way to cheat rolls, everybody has a chance to get gear as it should be. With dkp, the guild leader can give himself and his friends as much dkp as they want so they can get all of the gear and nobody else gets anything, which is what I've seen happen every single time.

12. Obvious troll? Seriously, how old are you?? Anybody who says dkp is more fair is obviously one of the people I'm referring to. There is no way to cheat rolls, everybody has a chance to get gear as it should be. With dkp, the guild leader can give himself and his friends as much dkp as they want so they can get all of the gear and nobody else gets anything, which is what I've seen happen every single time.
    You're referring to a situation where you have ****ty leadership. It's not fair to judge a loot system based off of ****ty leadership. Literally any system can be abused by *** holes.

13. Dont get DKP, be smart, use EPGP which is a lot fairer regarding loot distribution. If you want to me to further explain this, please tell me to. Otherweise i refer to the EPGP wowwikia page which explains it quite nicely.
    Addons would be epgp, epgp lootmaster, you find both on curse ;)
    Honestly EPGP isn't worth a **** either. It's still a point system which are inherently broken. DKP has the issue where it's very hard for new members to catch up because the seasoned members have far more DKP than them. EPGP kinda solves this problem by making it a system of ratios, but it still has one glaring issue and that is that when new member first joins, lots of gear is being funneled to them because the seasoned members don't need it. However, they are still being charged EP for the items and receiving very little GP in return.

I've seen it happen where one person upon joining a new guild spent 10,000 EP inside of like 2 weeks worth of raids, but only receive about 1,000 GP during that same time period. This puts that person at a ratio of .1 while everyone else in the guild was .8 and higher. Essentially meaning this person had to go 5-8 weeks of raiding without receiving any gear. This hurts the raid because it just puts that person right back in the same position they were in when they first joined... BEHIND!

I personally would never recommend a Point based system to any guild. They are inherently broken and the best way to distribute loot is Via Loot Council. it requires strong and honest leadership to really accomplish anything with Loot Council, but lets be honest. It requires Strong and Honest leadership to sustain a good guild no matter what.

14. DKP is garbage, just use the fairest system of all /roll.
    Reason most guilds use DKP is so that 1) some new guy doesn't rock up to a graid rolls and wins a item a core member(s) have been waiting to drop for some time 2) it builds loyalty to the guild and makes people actually show up for graids.

12 Last