1. Everyone's so negative while I'm here simply waiting for ToT HC.

PS. Why is everyone hating on Veselko? ;-;

2. Everyone's so negative while I'm here simply waiting for ToT HC.

PS. Why is everyone hating on Veselko? ;-;
    yea well im waiting for demofixes for over a year buuuuuut >_> im dealing with it ;-; (no im not geeb demo )
    they hate us cuz they aint us is what seems to be the go to phrase here

3. they hate us cuz they aint us is what seems to be the go to phrase here
    We were hating on someone bragging about an achievement that's nothing special. Why would I want to be him?

4. Coming back from Retail. Prepare your servers Warmane, lots of players will come , i think. WoW retail is no more.
    Check legion changes. Screw the content ( class halls and other things) for just a moment , will you? , ok. LOOK at the class changes. This game is turned into a 5 button MOBA game and its sad. Even in WoD , the complexity of the classes is NO MORE and its stale. I understand why WoD lost so many subs and its the ****tiest xpac this game ever had. ( I'm GLAD that warmane decided to not work on WoD , and hopefully won't do for Legion as well.
    I'll be glad to return to MoP, screw the bugs, idc. The gameplay its entertaining and fun, than having 0 mobility classes, 15 spell-per-spec classes. Good job Blizzard. It takes a lot of effort to ruin a game that successful , frankly , to ruin your own game so hard.

That news 2016 retrospective has 76k+ views. Nice. I hope more ppl will return/come to MoP when 5.4.8 gets released. IF this time warmane keeps the promise. 26th january it is?
    Probably managed to clear few normal/heroic bosses and already has whole image of retail. Typically overreacting "5 button MOBA game" without even having Legion Alpha.

Honestly even if classes on retail would have 1 spell, still better than playing on any private server, for obvious reasons.

5. Probably managed to clear few normal/heroic bosses and already has whole image of retail. Typically overreacting "5 button MOBA game" without even having Legion Alpha.

Honestly even if classes on retail would have 1 spell, still better than playing on any private server, for obvious reasons.
    Also, the general consensus (from the limited info we have) is that Legion will be a good xpac compared to the past few.

6. Also, the general consensus (from the limited info we have) is that Legion will be a good xpac compared to the past few.
    Well I think it might be good. They can of course fu*k it up anytime and throw all potential to trash. I exceptionally don't like Diablo 3 ideas getting copied into the game, beacuse that makes me scared... scared of that, WoW might become pure rng being, just like Diablo 3 is right now.

Currently exploring Alpha, I love new zones (Val'sharah, mmm beauty) also idea of Outlaw Rogue (my main class) looks pretty damn fun. Will see what happens in the future (:

7. People hating on the 'simplified rotations' of classes in legion when all they have to go off is videos on Youtube of level 100's in green gear, next to no haste with Alpha talents....Top Kek.

Hey, what's WoW without all those 'WoW is dead this expac' guys eh.

8. Probably managed to clear few normal/heroic bosses and already has whole image of retail. Typically overreacting "5 button MOBA game" without even having Legion Alpha.

# Trashtalking detected.
    Actually I have Alpha , wanna know something? Probably you're hyped for DH class. Sorry to say, its a 2 button smash. Demonic fury generator, and the spender. There are some talents even that doesn't even require you to generate it, making it a 1 button mashing. Cool, braindead.
    ""Honestly even if classes on retail would have 1 spell, still better than playing on any private server, for obvious reasons""
    I dare you to play a 1 spell spec. I'd rather play a bugged to **** pserver , than playing an 1 spell spec/class.

Coming back to mop i was shocked to have 52 keybinds as aff lock. Currently as Aff lock i have like 18 keybinds, and LESS mechanics to outplay my opponents. Do your research a little more , I aint overreacting over a 5 button moba game.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20042985100 Read this.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20351065077 Here's a sad warrior as well. Holy **** . So that class is pretty much, faceroll, do damage, and throw one CC. You can't even make the difference between a bad and a good player. No more that

Actually look by yourself how this game changes completely with Legion. Every class especially DK's will be over simplified , runes basically removed.
    Oh, Rip Levitate on priests , Slow fall , and lots of other "useless spells" classes had.
    So again, do some research before talking crap.

http://i.imgur.com/5uBDoeR.jpg

Here's my Blood DK. Here's what a lv 100 class looks like. Put there 1-2 more spells from the artifact weapon and thats it. Oh, no more BBFFUU runes "" because you're waiting on that rune to come back, or "Crap I screwed up and I don't have the death rune I needed"" You don't have the right to screw up in WoW anymore basically. Players don't have the right to be outskilled somehow. Thank god I didn't pre-ordered that trash xpac. It's pretty sad , that as a big company , they're ****ing up their own game. They must be pretty ******ed to do this
    Soon, this game will be played on a game controller
    Edited: January 17, 2016

9. I only have one character on Alpha currently, and its Rogue. Not planning to test out DH, I honestly don't care about that class and it doesn't bring up any attention for me. If you rather play on private server over retail, its your choice, I won't talk about reasons behind beacuse that'd start another "fight".

Cba reading those qq topics you linked, if you throwing the game off beacuse "not enough spells to bind" and already stating your judgement from Alpha version experience then just stay here and wait until next year for actual bug fixes, fun game, hue.

PS: Funny how you are afraid to even show your own name on Alpha realm D: maybe you are aware of that you write stupid sh*t on the internet again, and rather stay anonymous?
    Edited: January 17, 2016

10. Personally, legion will undoubtedly be a good xpac because the only thing I care about is raid design, and the was the only strong point of WoD. I'd go as far as to say WoW currently has the best raid dev. team they have ever had. Its the other parts of the game that are lacking, but I couldn't really care less about those.

11. You can do absolutely anything you want on retail with gold/Money.

I'm glad you found it out, however don't brag about your gear/progress when it was paid for.
    Dw bout him, he's just a sad piece of trash that can't get anywhere w/o being carried or donating for gear/progress.
    Also, 6 days gameplay? Kek, dat legendary ring doesn't say so. Clearly +1 than a month grinding that (2months + from what i heard).
    PS: HAAAAIIIII Kemii

12. Er he got lvl 100 12/12/2015 so thats about a month of gearing up

13. Er he got lvl 100 12/12/2015 so that's about a month of gearing up
    6 days of played time is like one full month of playing cca. 5h per day every day. U can stretch that to 2 months if casual.

First ... 23456 Last