1. 5.4.8 release date announced!!

Release date for 5.4.8 patch is 26th of January.

HYPE!!!!!!!!

2. Where did you see that?
    live Q&A in-game. Also pridefull will not come at 26th and tot hc will be released after the patch, but not at the same day

3. Tbh this doesn't mean jack **** for PvP, since we won't see new gear for at least 2.5 more months. AV and Battle of Gilneas were both working after the wipe, but to be frank the latter did have some serious bugs. I'd rather see some MoP battlegrounds than polished up stuff that is presented like it was something that took hell of a lot of time to code.

4. now we just need a Forum Post from the staff to make it official!

5. now we just need a Forum Post from the staff to make it official!
    Yes, it is official. More info will posted later.

6. Hopefully.

Because months ago some of us ran into skybro, prottrean and another dev I can't remember and we were told 2 weeks, around February some of us got this info. Let's hope it isn't like what was given to us last time.

7. incoming bugs most likely.
    Just be happy they are doing something beside updating Lordaeron over and over again..

8. Just be happy they are doing something beside updating Lordaeron over and over again..
    I know, but some bugs that are present is killing pvp/pve, our reports for said bugs should help fix these problems we are having.
    All in all it is relief we are getting something.

My concern is Questing fixes.
    Pandaria is notorious for bugged quests, other zones are too, so I hope these are looked into.

9. Also pridefull will not come at 26th
    Why would you even want pride w/o SoO... When they fully release Soo at the end of 2016 ,then we will have pride gear...
    Still nothing to be happy. They said nothing if is it going to speed up or not. Probably same SOON story for whole 2017

10. oh my tot hc will be released just now? so all this time ppl did tot normal over and over ? when was it released like half year ago? more?

11. oh my tot hc will be released just now? so all this time ppl did tot normal over and over ? when was it released like half year ago? more?
    hmmmm says the guy who did wotlk for 4 years, and then went back and did it all over again :D

12. hmmmm says the guy who did wotlk for 4 years, and then went back and did it all over again :D
    Says the guy who donated over 3 k, just to find himself QQ and quit this server after a long while of "hardcore pve'ing".

123 ... Last