1. it went from HYPE!! to 2 ppl fighting xD

2. it went from HYPE!! to 2 ppl fighting xD
    for all the "thousands" of people playing...

this community is just way too small, and very toxic it seems
    Edited: January 16, 2016 Reason: pet battles?

3. Nice job on being carried. How much dick did you have to suck for that? hashahahaah

Fairly obvious you never earnt that gear legit, and it's really nothing to brag about either.

4. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ment#168:15231

6days gameplay :) idk i find it ok :)

p.s. really get over it dude :) and stop googling me there's really better stuff to do online :)

oh and yea i can post you a link of your "begging to come back" app :)
    Really? 7 months into a patch and you are bragging about 5/13M?

5. Nice job on being carried. How much dick did you have to suck for that? hashahahaah

Fairly obvious you never earnt that gear legit, and it's really nothing to brag about either.
    How many hours did you need to come up with those words?Also,don't talk down to people for no reason,just because your little **** guild died,there's no need to be so salty.

6. How many hours did you need to come up with those words?Also,don't talk down to people for no reason,just because your little **** guild died,there's no need to be so salty.
    My guild?
    What are you going on about? LOL.

Mate, last time I was in charge of **** was back on Stormstout, and Moltdown happened and everyone quit... And there we were rank 1 in rated BGs... "**** guild" hardly.

7. Nice job on being carried. How much dick did you have to suck for that? hashahahaah

yea i donated for it :P

and about dicks? none, but ik whos mom sucked one to have his internet bill payed this month. no offense but best 9,99$ invested :)

Really? 7 months into a patch and you are bragging about 5/13M?

idk i didnt play till 4 weeks ago

8. yea i donated for it :P
    You can do absolutely anything you want on retail with gold/Money.

I'm glad you found it out, however don't brag about your gear/progress when it was paid for.

9. that moment when people are salty af and cant even ... :D

10. How many hours did you need to come up with those words?Also,don't talk down to people for no reason
    basicaly this :D

11. The funny thing is "it" 's being so dense it's funny as hell,doesn't even understand what we're talking about.

12. Coming back from Retail. Prepare your servers Warmane, lots of players will come , i think. WoW retail is no more.
    Check legion changes. Screw the content ( class halls and other things) for just a moment , will you? , ok. LOOK at the class changes. This game is turned into a 5 button MOBA game and its sad. Even in WoD , the complexity of the classes is NO MORE and its stale. I understand why WoD lost so many subs and its the ****tiest xpac this game ever had. ( I'm GLAD that warmane decided to not work on WoD , and hopefully won't do for Legion as well.
    I'll be glad to return to MoP, screw the bugs, idc. The gameplay its entertaining and fun, than having 0 mobility classes, 15 spell-per-spec classes. Good job Blizzard. It takes a lot of effort to ruin a game that successful , frankly , to ruin your own game so hard.

That news 2016 retrospective has 76k+ views. Nice. I hope more ppl will return/come to MoP when 5.4.8 gets released. IF this time warmane keeps the promise. 26th january it is?
    Edited: January 16, 2016

13. Coming back from Retail. Prepare your servers Warmane, lots of players will come , i think. WoW retail is no more.
    Check legion changes. Screw the content ( class halls and other things) for just a moment , will you? , ok. LOOK at the class changes. This game is turned into a 5 button MOBA game and its sad. Even in WoD , the complexity of the classes is NO MORE and its stale. I understand why WoD lost so many subs and its the ****tiest xpac this game ever had. ( I'm GLAD that warmane decided to not work on WoD , and hopefully won't do for Legion as well.
    I'll be glad to return to MoP, screw the bugs, idc. The gameplay its entertaining and fun, than having 0 mobility classes, 15 spell-per-spec classes. Good job Blizzard. It takes a lot of effort to ruin a game that successful , frankly , to ruin your own game so hard.

That news 2016 retrospective has 76k+ views. Nice. I hope more ppl will return/come to MoP when 5.4.8 gets released. IF this time warmane keeps the promise. 26th january it is?
    `

I haven't seen wiser words on forum in quite a long time !

14. Coming back from Retail. Prepare your servers Warmane, lots of players will come , i think. WoW retail is no more.

That's just your perspective,just because you came back from retail doesn't mean the rest will,look at the amount of missing content here,you honestly think people will come here instead of simply playing a different game all together?

First 12345 ... Last