1. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ment#168:15231

6days gameplay :) idk i find it ok :)

p.s. really get over it dude :) and stop googling me there's really better stuff to do online :)

oh and yea i can post you a link of your "begging to come back" app :)
    You didn't even kill those bosses on progression, just got carried. I don't know why would you brag about something like that, its kinda pity.

2. because i love attention and drama :)

3. http://i.imgur.com/FuIEYJa.jpg

Sorry, my English is bad, but the GM did say that the Pridefull gear will not come?

4. http://i.imgur.com/FuIEYJa.jpg

Sorry, my English is bad, but the GM did say that the Pridefull gear will not come?
    so whats the point continue playing, 99,9% of the player already full gear, what we gonna do sit around scratching balls.

5. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ment#168:15231

6days gameplay :) idk i find it ok :)

p.s. really get over it dude :) and stop googling me there's really better stuff to do online :)

oh and yea i can post you a link of your "begging to come back" app :)
    Not sure hwy you are showing off achieve's...you are playing on an expansions where the last boss of the expac is killed within 4 minutes and 24 seconds whilst solo healing, kinda sums up this expac doesn't it-.-

6. http://i.imgur.com/FuIEYJa.jpg

Maybe they will put 5.4.8 with 418571059218572105 more bugs and any new items, then why they make it?

7. # Trashtalking detected.
    Actually I have Alpha , wanna know something? Probably you're hyped for DH class. Sorry to say, its a 2 button smash. Demonic fury generator, and the spender. There are some talents even that doesn't even require you to generate it, making it a 1 button mashing. Cool, braindead.
    ""Honestly even if classes on retail would have 1 spell, still better than playing on any private server, for obvious reasons""
    I dare you to play a 1 spell spec. I'd rather play a bugged to **** pserver , than playing an 1 spell spec/class.

Coming back to mop i was shocked to have 52 keybinds as aff lock. Currently as Aff lock i have like 18 keybinds, and LESS mechanics to outplay my opponents. Do your research a little more , I aint overreacting over a 5 button moba game.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20042985100 Read this.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20351065077 Here's a sad warrior as well. Holy **** . So that class is pretty much, faceroll, do damage, and throw one CC. You can't even make the difference between a bad and a good player. No more that

Actually look by yourself how this game changes completely with Legion. Every class especially DK's will be over simplified , runes basically removed.
    Oh, Rip Levitate on priests , Slow fall , and lots of other "useless spells" classes had.
    So again, do some research before talking crap.

http://i.imgur.com/5uBDoeR.jpg

Here's my Blood DK. Here's what a lv 100 class looks like. Put there 1-2 more spells from the artifact weapon and thats it. Oh, no more BBFFUU runes "" because you're waiting on that rune to come back, or "Crap I screwed up and I don't have the death rune I needed"" You don't have the right to screw up in WoW anymore basically. Players don't have the right to be outskilled somehow. Thank god I didn't pre-ordered that trash xpac. It's pretty sad , that as a big company , they're ****ing up their own game. They must be pretty ******ed to do this
    Soon, this game will be played on a game controller
    Several things wrong here.
    1. Again you are basing your knowledge of the abilities off of streamers and youtubers clips on a level 100-104 with Green gear.
    2. It's Alpha, nothing is set in stone
    3. Half the talents aren't even implemented yet.
    4. The talents are subject to change.
    5. DH's only have one talent that turn their rotation into a 1 button spam...again there has been no 110 DH yet so you have no clue what abilities they are yet to get.
    6. You can still **** up and suffer horribly. MW Monks combo mastery. Ret's timing big damage for the period of their 'Colossus Smash' (Judgement).

Stop being a ****ing hater, and a 'Wow is dead sayer'. No one likes you kind of people and all you do is ruin the game for everyone, and I will bet my house that you will buy legion.

Edit: Oh and one more thing......IT'S ALPHA! STOP TAKING EVERYTHING YOU SEE AS THE FINALLY PRODUCT

8. Not sure hwy you are showing off achieve's...you are playing on an expansions where the last boss of the expac is killed within 4 minutes and 24 seconds whilst solo healing, kinda sums up this expac doesn't it-.-
    What a clown..... of course kill times are fast, beacuse Archimonde is on farm and 740ilvl+ groups are pushing him to Phase 2 on opener. Topkek molteners.

9. What a clown..... of course kill times are fast, beacuse Archimonde is on farm and 740ilvl+ groups are pushing him to Phase 2 on opener. Topkek molteners.
    So much skill...Kappa

10. than having 0 mobility classes, 15 spell-per-spec classes.
    WoD classes having 0 mobility? :D:D:D
    Which one then? Rogues having neverending sprint? Druids having blinks n few sprints? Or monks flying over whole map in few seconds? Name one.

http://i.imgur.com/5uBDoeR.jpg

Here's my Blood DK. Here's what a lv 100 class looks like. Put there 1-2 more spells from the artifact weapon and thats it.

Playing dumbest class in game and complaining it haz no binds or complexity? Nice one mate :D

Guess u played only mop n wod n thats where ur **** oppinions come from. Go check best wow expansions that were there: tbc and wotlk and then see how much mobility or spells u have.

Ethnikx
    Edited: January 17, 2016

11. So much skill...Kappa
    It is suppose to be easy at this point, just like it always becomes post nerf.

12. WoD classes having 0 mobility? :D:D:D
    Which one then? Rogues having neverending sprint? Druids having blinks n few sprints? Or monks flying over whole map in few seconds? Name one.

Playing dumbest class in game and complaining it haz no binds or complexity? Nice one mate :D

Guess u played only mop n wod n thats where ur **** oppinions come from. Go check best wow expansions that were there: tbc and wotlk and then see how much mobility or spells u have.

Ethnikx
    ""WoD classes having 0 mobility? :D:D:D
    Which one then? Rogues having neverending sprint? Druids having blinks n few sprints? Or monks flying over whole map in few seconds? Name one.""

I was talkin about legion , with 0 mobility and 15-spell-per-spec. I wasnt speaking about WoD
    For the fact that you don't even know how to read my post well, I won't even take u serious on this one. Acquire alpha access and see it by urself.
    The well-known DRUIDS , let's say , godly mobile in the past , in legion, ballance druids are losing Dash, Stampending roar, almost everything besides Displacer beast talent.
    Asking people on retail in-game about their Opinions on legion classes. They didn't even know Alpha access happened , they didn't even knew the class changes. Bet you're on of those guys, clueless about what the hell is happening around
    Guess i'll have fun till until it last, until the abomination Legion appears. Subbing isnt a problem since I got wow tokens.
    Edited: January 17, 2016

13. i understand u dont like retail but dont talk in the name of million other players like they will come to this god forsaken private server which offers 30% of working content on mop realm, yes warmane cant tolerate when someone says his honest opinion or shows any small constructive criticism in their posts but thats the reality. Frostwolf realm is nowhere near the mop like it was on retail all u can do is pvp cuz u have to wait nearly one year for new raid difficulty to be released, im not talkin about new raid but heroic difficulty of throne of thunder.
    So saying many will quit retail to come play warmane? i dont think so, on the contrary ppl will move to other places.

14. i understand u dont like retail but dont talk in the name of million other players like they will come to this god forsaken private server which offers 30% of working content on mop realm, yes warmane cant tolerate when someone says his honest opinion or shows any small constructive criticism in their posts but thats the reality. Frostwolf realm is nowhere near the mop like it was on retail all u can do is pvp cuz u have to wait nearly one year for new raid difficulty to be released, im not talkin about new raid but heroic difficulty of throne of thunder.
    So saying many will quit retail to come play warmane? i dont think so, on the contrary ppl will move to other places.
    ^^ agree

frostwolf lost over 50% of the population, SUREEEEE retail people will come here to play mop :D

just lvl a char to 90, lock it, find a guild and play mop. job done gg

15. i understand u dont like retail but dont talk in the name of million other players like they will come to this god forsaken private server which offers 30% of working content on mop realm, yes warmane cant tolerate when someone says his honest opinion or shows any small constructive criticism in their posts but thats the reality. Frostwolf realm is nowhere near the mop like it was on retail all u can do is pvp cuz u have to wait nearly one year for new raid difficulty to be released, im not talkin about new raid but heroic difficulty of throne of thunder.
    amen to that

at this point warmane's mop is way behind any of the other mop pserver out there. its prob the only one not running 5.4.8 so if they bring that, it's really not a big deal

its the content that matters

some staff person said that .8 will bring a lot of fixes, again... not a big deal, that should have been done ages ago (remember the infamous 'devlog' situation)

its the content that matters

maybe they were actually right in just focusing on one xpac. now that they will kill off cata, maybe they should just put frostwolf out of its misery. if they don't bring high end quality content to compete with any other mop pserver, including pet battles, they really shouldn't bother

after all, 10k pop in one realm is really not a bad thing, specially now that they've announced they'll start monetizing it

First ... 3456 Last