1. Topkek, gkick? Don't think so highly of yourself, when in reality i /gquit the mess of a guild you made out of The Ascendants.
    Also gj on joining as social on carry guild kek http://weeping-angels.guildlaunch.co...611&gid=357792

ProTip: l2 hunter stats and rotation pls
    Juicy, juicy drama. :) Nothing better than ex-guildies beating up the dust after such a long time.

My 2 cents worth... despite the fact Veselko did live on RL cash in all his gaming life, the very reason Ascendants came to an end was exactly the horrible quality of MoP on Warmane.
    Decent players quit 1 by 1 and went to retail (that "sucky" retail WoD you claim people would be leaving now and returning here), or quit the game or went to another private server. The rest of the drama-queens, primadonnas, loot-hoes and whiny kids that remained were simply not worth the effort to put up with, hence our management throwing up the sponge - I left and Ves disbanded the guild.

I don't care how much suppressed anger or withheld feelings you have towards each other, do not bring up the guild's name with a bad mouth. Don't ruin the past and the memories of over 5 years of a successful guild.

2. Juicy, juicy drama. :) Nothing better than ex-guildies beating up the dust after such a long time.

My 2 cents worth... despite the fact Veselko did live on RL cash in all his gaming life, the very reason Ascendants came to an end was exactly the horrible quality of MoP on Warmane.
    Decent players quit 1 by 1 and went to retail (that "sucky" retail WoD you claim people would be leaving now and returning here), or quit the game or went to another private server. The rest of the drama-queens, primadonnas, loot-hoes and whiny kids that remained were simply not worth the effort to put up with, hence our management throwing up the sponge - I left and Ves disbanded the guild.

I don't care how much suppressed anger or withheld feelings you have towards each other, do not bring up the guild's name with a bad mouth. Don't ruin the past and the memories of over 5 years of a successful guild.
    Not ruining anything, nor do i have any anger towards insects like him. It's simply rather true that, part (imo the biggest part) of the guild died, mostly because of the crap management we had, specialy during ToT.
    You know me pretty well Siel, i'm not one to bow down and lick someone's butthole for favoritism nor any benefits, and thats what i had seen on most of new peeps in there.
    Either way RIP, rekt scrub is rekt. RIP this thread

3. Will when 5.4.8 start working Conquest Points too will be updated?

4. theretically they should not since there is no new Gear with 5.4.8 upgrade

5. theretically they should not since there is no new Gear with 5.4.8 upgrade
    Correct, all the gear Including prideful was already within the game database of 5.4.2.... You know how lazy Blizzard was when all they did was switch Horde and Alliance colours around for the other faction and label it Prideful....

5.4.8 was simply a .exe which unlocked these files clientside. All the class changes and **** is all serverside anyway.

6. They continue upgrade every day lordaeron. Will we play 5.4.8 in 26 january?

7. Can't wait lol
    There was a riot in goldshire, dalaran and orgrimar about the soon to be lost ability to speak to the other faction. I guess we have to brace ourselves for change.

8. Do you guy even read? for those you dont :

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ospective-2016

i see a lot of red flags
    Edited: January 20, 2016

9. please correct me if this is the wrong place but, need to know where i can ask for a full client 5.4.8 with esES or esMX languaje already coz here in my place is dificult to download while i'm playing the game. if some spanish speaker read this pleasee!!! help me uploading by torrent or mega a FULL client of 5.4.8 with spanish languaje!! thanks anyway! (this is best private server the best of the best!)

10. please correct me if this is the wrong place but, need to know where i can ask for a full client 5.4.8 with esES or esMX languaje already coz here in my place is dificult to download while i'm playing the game. if some spanish speaker read this pleasee!!! help me uploading by torrent or mega a FULL client of 5.4.8 with spanish languaje!! thanks anyway! (this is best private server the best of the best!)
    as far as I know you can always change language afterward

11. please correct me if this is the wrong place but, need to know where i can ask for a full client 5.4.8 with esES or esMX languaje already coz here in my place is dificult to download while i'm playing the game. if some spanish speaker read this pleasee!!! help me uploading by torrent or mega a FULL client of 5.4.8 with spanish languaje!! thanks anyway! (this is best private server the best of the best!)
    Open your WTF folder and in Congif.wtf change Language="enGB" to "esES" and restart your client.

It will download the data nessesary to convert your client (which is just text/sounds involved ingame to spanish).

12. Thanks anyway

Kemii, skullbashat:
    Thanks but i understand what you say guys, the big problem is that i'm cuban and here the internet is blocked via direct, so i can download 30gb by normal download even by torrent (here this is rare but i have some high privileges) so via client download underground is blocked for me. true is sadly but if some of you guys should dedicate the time(is dificult the task coz by that way that you say only download the zones that you visit with your player and that require to play a lot of hours , so i ask for a direct and FULL client download or someone that already have the client with esES) i will really apreciate it with my 500 friends here lol we are to much and is sadly that only 1,2 or 3 can play here! imagine download the game online (playing)
    Grettings and thanks anyway for your concerns!

13. @SoniC1987
    You can find it in this thread: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....n-installation
    click on "Alternative download link for 5.4.8 (still unreleased)" link

First ... 456