1. Faction change cost 30 points now ?

Tittle sais it! I want some answers now!

ALso Faction change with coins = 30 coins too!
    Wtf is this bull****. Your vote system is already bad enough and now u double prices on faction change?Whats your goal Warmane?Making people more mad!
    Edited: January 13, 2016

2. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ospective-2016

Funding Incentive. Lordaeron step in.
    It is also important to mention that, as the last 3 months have shown, Lordaeron's funding has been dreadfully low. Contrary to the massive popularity and population the realm has gained, today's Lordaeron accommodates approximately 46% of our total population, an even higher development and maintenance focus while only helping fund 4% to 6% of our monthly expenses. In short, our funding has dropped to historical low levels to the point that we're looking at inevitable cost cutting in staffing and a number of backup services.

To correct this we've been internally brainstorming on new ways to encourage funding incentive, including introduction of website-based transmogrification, Refer-A-Friend system, minor armory and forum cosmetic features for all realms. Website-based character trading is also being considered. More importantly Lordaeron will have its excessive limitations eased while retaining realm's design features. Currently we're looking at areas that are most detrimental to realm's funding as they discourage potential donations. Support for a temporary queue-skipping, faction change, race change, character recustomization and reduction of certain excessive coin costs (players who spent coins on items which will have their costs reduced will have the difference refunded back to their account. Future characters renames would have their name history available in the armory).

I would assume that would be the reason. Lack of funding in general so the prices of the faction change has been upped. You gotta either spend time and gather up points or be enticed to spend money to save time since it may take a while to gather 30 points.
    Lordaeron is more limited and has harsher rules when it comes to special services like other realms have so they are finding a way to incite people to donate and assist in server cost by giving more ''freedom'' you could say.

No funds, no Warmane. When more money is acquired, I am sure the prices will return to normal. I don't like it either, but you gotta look at both sides of the table and not just your own.
    Edited: January 13, 2016 Reason: Rough

3. it's 30 coins now too. I wish warmane would of told us they were going to make it more expensive as I was thinking about faction changing for a couple of days.

4. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ospective-2016

Funding Incentive. Lordaeron step in.
    It is also important to mention that, as the last 3 months have shown, Lordaeron's funding has been dreadfully low. Contrary to the massive popularity and population the realm has gained, today's Lordaeron accommodates approximately 46% of our total population, an even higher development and maintenance focus while only helping fund 4% to 6% of our monthly expenses. In short, our funding has dropped to historical low levels to the point that we're looking at inevitable cost cutting in staffing and a number of backup services.

To correct this we've been internally brainstorming on new ways to encourage funding incentive, including introduction of website-based transmogrification, Refer-A-Friend system, minor armory and forum cosmetic features for all realms. Website-based character trading is also being considered. More importantly Lordaeron will have its excessive limitations eased while retaining realm's design features. Currently we're looking at areas that are most detrimental to realm's funding as they discourage potential donations. Support for a temporary queue-skipping, faction change, race change, character recustomization and reduction of certain excessive coin costs (players who spent coins on items which will have their costs reduced will have the difference refunded back to their account. Future characters renames would have their name history available in the armory).

I would assume that would be the reason. Lack of funding in general so the prices of the faction change has been upped. You gotta either spend time and gather up points or be enticed to spend money to save time since it may take a while to gather 30 points.
    Lordaeron is more limited and has harsher rules when it comes to special services like other realms have so they are finding a way to incite people to donate and assist in server cost by giving more ''freedom'' you could say.

No funds, no Warmane. When more money is acquired, I am sure the prices will return to normal. I don't like it either, but you gotta look at both sides of the table and not just your own.
    So basically because of Lordaeron we have to pay more to support a realm we dont even play in and get nothing in return as its been for past year.
    Got ya!
    Well thats seems like a fair deal for us in Neltharion ...

5. or maybe they just increased it not due to lordaeron but because they felt it should be a higher price because 15 votepoints wasn't that hard to get, especially if you had a lot of achievement points.

but 32$ for a faction change costs more than retail.

6. So basically because of Lordaeron we have to pay more to support a realm we dont even play in and get nothing in return as its been for past year.
    Got ya!
    Well thats seems like a fair deal for us in Neltharion ...
    Lordaeron accommodates approximately 46% of our total population, an even higher development and maintenance focus while only helping fund 4% to 6% of our monthly expenses.

While it is Lordaeron's fault for not bringing income despite it's massive population and I do see what you are saying, I am pretty sure donations received from Lordaeron go to the rest of the realms as well. Not just ''Lordaeron needs money for it to stay up'', but Lordaeron needs to generate income (relative to it's population compared to others) so that everything stays up, not just one particular realm.

7. Lets All Accept the fact that Lordaron was indeed a really Bad idea!

You get most funds from other realms for which you dont wanna do **** about.

So interms of the $$ ,obviously your gonna get kicked in the nutz while working your asses off to maintain a nil paying realm.

It was just a VERY costly branding move
    Edited: January 13, 2016

8. Prices will continue to be like that and we might set as 0 for specific dates and events or situations.

9. Tittle sais it! I want some answers now!

ALso Faction change with coins = 30 coins too!
    Wtf is this bull****. Your vote system is already bad enough and now u double prices on faction change?Whats your goal Warmane?Making people more mad!
    If I were you, I would be very grateful that "vote system" still exists on Warmane while voting doesn't. Representing nothing more than a carryover welfare system for the lazy that we have every right to remove, let alone balance costs and adjust availability. In case you forgot, when we deem necessary we make faction changes completely free to help balance factions as it benefits the community, just like we removed profession items from the vote system and added high end items.

Topic is not subject for discussion and any further topics can be linked to this one reply and closed.