1. --------- no faction change ----------

Faction change will destroy server balance it must never be enabled :(

2. Did they say they will add it? :O

3. Saying things like "yet" and stuff like that is really disrespectful to us. We are still respecting ALL the guidelines we wrote on DAY ONE of our PTR information thread about Lordaeron.

There might be minor changes, as to enable race change or faction change on COMMUNITY'S REQUEST but other than that we stay true to our word. Please do not create comparisons where they shouldn't be. Warmane is a high-expense, 50+ employees project that utilizes expensive hardware, dedicated backups, anti-dos protection and a pile things of other sort. In many ways, it is unique and will remain to unique.

Saying things like "yet" "they will do it lol" really makes us feel sad about the effort that went into all the transparency, updates, live streams and numerous, countless times we elaborated, explained to fine detail about how things will be running only to have someone come in and say that they were surprised and taken back and can't wait until we do the next thing to disappoint them.
    Yep they might enable.

4. i think gender and racechange should be activated since it doesnt affect factionbalance. just keep factionchange disabled and no rename possibilty

5. Another vote for NO faction change and name change. As for race change, i guess i'm ok with that.

6. Race and faction change are fine, but don't let people change names. If they have bad reputation, let them carry it on.

7. After what we saw inside store, I bet it will be enabled soon or later.

8. 1 Faction Change per Character only, please.

9. i think gender and racechange should be activated since it doesnt affect factionbalance. just keep factionchange disabled and no rename possibilty
    +1 best Solution in my eyes

10. Enable race change, enable gender change. Bonus points if you allow it as a purchase doable with Points.

But Faction change, make it ONLY available in coins, and make it expensive.

Very expensive.

11. If it comes to that, than make faction change extreamly expensive and for 1 char only per account. Faction change is used by people only to switch regulary between winning factions. DO NOT let this happen. With expensive faction change and 1 char. per account it will be used only by groups of friends to get their one or 2 friends to same faction so they can play together.

12. It doessnt matter on which faction the half server is abusing exploits for gold or Spellpower/ATP /other dmg stacking. gg.
    why u care about anything going wrong on this realm like a donatable faction change or whatever when everything that matters on a "hardcore" realm like lordaeron is going wrong. every kid is sitting in his room and trying to find out another way to have a advantage to the other players with abusing all this stuff. for sure 1/2 of the crying ppl here, are also abusing exploits and destroying server economy and the content progress with that.

But u cry about a donatable faction change srsly?

gg

13. Race and faction change are fine, but don't let people change names. If they have bad reputation, let them carry it on.
    We thought of a solution to this. All armory profiles will have past names of the characters listed on them. Akin to how several social services, such as steam, handle it making so players will have to maintain reputation but will be able to get a new name.

14. Faction change will destroy server balance it must never be enabled :(
    once again, people start to cry for the smallest of things, let them have their funding man

15. We thought of a solution to this. All armory profiles will have past names of the characters listed on them. Akin to how several social services, such as steam, handle it making so players will have to maintain reputation but will be able to get a new name.
    This is a good idea

12 Last