1. can't connect to server anymore

I have two characters on this server so far. I tried to log in 2 days ago and I couldn't get in anymore. Warsong work pretty well although I am not interested in pvp. When I enter my information it gets stuck on connected and won't enter for me to select my character. Is this happening for everyone? Will it get fixed soon?

2. I do not get it, how can you manage to successfully enter on Warsong and then saying "When I enter my information it gets stuck on connected" ?
    maybe because your Characters on Warsong are on second account so your Account with Warsong Chars works fine and the Account with Nelthrion's Chars get stucked in "connected"?

3. Hmm... what I mean is I open Wow.exe . Fill my info and click enter. If my last attempt would be Neltharion, it'd try to connect to that one but would get stuck on connected. I wait for 1 minute and hit cancel. The realm selection pane comes up and I choose warsong. It would then soonly connect to the server warsong. But no matter how much I wait I can't enter Neltharion. Of course then my "last played" would be warsong so I either hit cancel before enters the server or click change realm after entering to try Neltharion again. Also when the "last played" is still warsong it doesn't get stuck, it enters normally.

4. I do not get it, how can you manage to successfully enter on Warsong and then saying "When I enter my information it gets stuck on connected" ?
    maybe because your Characters on Warsong are on second account so your Account with Warsong Chars works fine and the Account with Nelthrion's Chars get stucked in "connected"?
    I don't know if my last message got to you, I just saw the other button, this one look more like a reply.

5. Try clearing your cache. If that doesn't work, give it an hour or so. It looks like Neltharion is up but the website might be lagging a few minutes behind.

6. Well, I am a little busy now. I might be able to give it a try say tomorrow? Also by cashe do you only mean the one in WTF folder or in all folders?