1. Since warmane are trying to be as "blizzlike" as possible I don't think implementing a weapon that is obtainable in game on retail as just a donor item an good idea. I would rather have it the way it is with no legendarys at all then having it just in the coin shop tbh. I know for the game masters money is crucial for the well being of the server but I think for people that can't afford to donate at all like younger players etc its a bit unfair for BiS items only to be obtainable through donating.

But thats just my opinion :P
    When I used to play on wotlk, shadowmourne was only obtainable via donations, so I dont know why this shouldnt be the same. The only difference is that shadowmoune has a high item level and an insane proc, whereas this staff is kinda outdated in stats with a proc that is similar if not below par than the shadowmourne

2. You miss understood me there for a bit. I am talking about all items that are BiS, for example gurthalak heroic. You can donate for it but its also obtainable in game. Thats how I would see legendaries or BiS items in general would be if they where to exist in the game. Otherwise for those who cannot donate for various reasons, they would not be able to compete with someone who is fully BiS geared and has skill :P

(If it seems as I'm offending donors I'm not just to be clear I'm just saying that no items that are in fact greater than the ones abtainable in game should exist as coins only merchandise)

3. When I used to play on wotlk, shadowmourne was only obtainable via donations, so I dont know why this shouldnt be the same. The only difference is that shadowmoune has a high item level and an insane proc, whereas this staff is kinda outdated in stats with a proc that is similar if not below par than the shadowmourne
    yes and this was not a good idea.

4. Well, since Warmane is short on funding, perhaps they should enable buying all Legendary weapons for some period of time?
    I bet most people would donate just to have those items. :D

5. bronan i waited almost half a year for that staff and they said they wont implement it
    so i moved to mop

but its understandable why the weapon is not ingame...any caster with a 2k skill would rape any melee with a decent crit

6. bronan i waited almost half a year for that staff and they said they wont implement it
    so i moved to mop

but its understandable why the weapon is not ingame...any caster with a 2k skill would rape any melee with a decent crit
    Any rogue with 1.6k skill could rape anyone with Bone-link, should that be removed too?

It was in retail and should be in here, people using the 'too op' excuse should just l2p.

First 12