1. Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's rest

Why isn't this scripted? Its BiS for boomkin and I think it should be in the game. We are bugged enough as it is but not having BiS content is just like ignoring an whole class.

(sorry for my bad english)

2. I believe for one real reason... quest chain is exploitable

reason 2... quest chain is long and complex and as such is not on the menu any time soon

reason 3... adding it to FL majordomo and raggy loot tables on hc could be an option but I believe they'd rather avoid it becoming just a 'drop' thing when they eventually intend to add it as a quest item

3. I thought it was because they couldn't actually script the staff itself. At least it was at one point.

4. reason 3... adding it to FL majordomo and raggy loot tables on hc could be an option but I believe they'd rather avoid it becoming just a 'drop' thing when they eventually intend to add it as a quest item
    Do you even raid FL? Seem's like no if you can say bull**** like this. First of all adding it to Majordomo would be stupid since that boss can be done with any pug and then did you see how is right now Ragnaros bugged? It's like doing normal instead of HC.

I thought it was because they couldn't actually script the staff itself. At least it was at one point.
    I believe the staff is scripted since they were people with this staff before moltdown.
    Edited: January 13, 2016

5. Do you even raid FL? Seem's like no if you can say bull**** like this. First of all adding it to Majordomo would be stupid since that boss can be done with any pug and then did you see how is right now Ragnaros bugged? It's like doing normal instead of HC.
    I have done FL several times... and a 1-4% drop chance on kill is not unreasonable, is it?

6. I have done FL several times... and a 1-4% drop chance on kill is not unreasonable, is it?
    Sure,that would be nice only if they fix it since it's free kill right now.

7. Sure,that would be nice only if they fix it since it's free kill right now.
    I know raggy hc is a joke on wheels... but if I recall correctly both Halion and Lich King 25 HC drop smourne... seeing as DS is supposed to have Fangs of the Father, means we need to look a step under that... and the hardest kills in FL... would be maybe Ryolo HC, Majordomo HC and Raggy HC... if there were no bugs

8. I know raggy hc is a joke on wheels... but if I recall correctly both Halion and Lich King 25 HC drop smourne... seeing as DS is supposed to have Fangs of the Father, means we need to look a step under that... and the hardest kills in FL... would be maybe Ryolo HC, Majordomo HC and Raggy HC... if there were no bugs
    ALys HC! Everyone has forgotten how to kill her since relying on Mages for the past however long:>

9. ALys HC! Everyone has forgotten how to kill her since relying on Mages for the past however long:>
    lol alys hc even the normal way without a flyer is still easy... 'don't stand in ****' written all over it

10. I remember the Staff saying they have no intention adding this item to the Marketplace or enabling it in the game. So... I guess not. :(

11. homersimpson got this on his warlock for being in top 3 of 3vs3 ladder about 2 years ago on warsong and was entered into a cata server wide drawing and won. I think she still has it but hasn't logged on fro awhile

12. homersimpson got this on his warlock for being in top 3 of 3vs3 ladder about 2 years ago on warsong and was entered into a cata server wide drawing and won. I think she still has it but hasn't logged on fro awhile
    I remeber mage on frostwolf with it from lottery.

13. Thy need to add the Cata legendaries to the shop...would bring them a good amount more money.

14. Thy need to add the Cata legendaries to the shop...would bring them a good amount more money.
    legendary requirements for legendary weapons:
    100d playtime on character
    80(Fangs of The Father)/60(Dragonwrath) points
    300(FOTF)/250(D) coins
    Sleeper+Dreamer/Branch of Nordrassil currently in inventory
    Account in good standing
    Donation rank Honored or Exalted

least that's how I'd put it... staff being slightly cheaper seeing as it is one weapon, the daggers being a little more expensive, idea for requirements taken from previous requirements for the legendary daggers

15. Since warmane are trying to be as "blizzlike" as possible I don't think implementing a weapon that is obtainable in game on retail as just a donor item an good idea. I would rather have it the way it is with no legendarys at all then having it just in the coin shop tbh. I know for the game masters money is crucial for the well being of the server but I think for people that can't afford to donate at all like younger players etc its a bit unfair for BiS items only to be obtainable through donating.

But thats just my opinion :P

12 Last