1. Ring of Valor

When will be Ring of Valor available?

Months ago you promised it will be ready when arena season starts.

Arena season started few weeks ago and its still not available.

2. I really dont know why hate for this arena. Is it ever be up on Molten???

3. I would rather wait a year for this to come than to be forced to deal with this arena not working 100% as intended.

4. We're actually considering putting in the Skirmish rotation but not in the actual arena rotation. Out of all the maps, it's the one that's most unbalanced and was the single most hated arena for a series of 2 expansions until ultimately being disabled on retail as well.

It's also disabled on our PvP realm due to fact that it's just not good enough as a map itself. We will consider like I said putting it either in skirmish rotation or perhaps even take a poll on whether players want this arena.

5. We're actually considering putting in the Skirmish rotation but not in the actual arena rotation. Out of all the maps, it's the one that's most unbalanced and was the single most hated arena for a series of 2 expansions until ultimately being disabled on retail as well.

It's also disabled on our PvP realm due to fact that it's just not good enough as a map itself. We will consider like I said putting it either in skirmish rotation or perhaps even take a poll on whether players want this arena.
    this is kinda response I like to see

6. A LOT of things were unbalanced, hated by 90% and changed in later expansions, so why dont change them too? for example sacred cleansing

The unbalance makes it balanced.

Take on mind dalaran arena.

Dalaran arena gives HUGE advantage to warlock teams because they can always jump down and port up.

Ring of Valor arena is worst arena for warlocks and removing it makes warlocks much stronger.=unbalance.

Therefore keeping Ring of Valor arena makes the game more balanced

7. A LOT of things were unbalanced, hated by 90% and changed in later expansions, so why dont change them too? for example sacred cleansing

The unbalance makes it balanced.

Take on mind dalaran arena.

Dalaran arena gives HUGE advantage to warlock teams because they can always jump down and port up.

Ring of Valor arena is worst arena for warlocks and removing it makes warlocks much stronger.=unbalance.

Therefore keeping Ring of Valor arena makes the game more balanced
    You got your point across for sure. We'll be looking into reasonable decisions when it comes to this arena map. Development on it, is not the problem. Problem comes with the fact that not even on retail, pathfinding and dynamic LoS were working their best. Especially with the way you enter the arena on WoTLK.

We'll internally discuss this further.