1. "Bug tracker"' joke

So i posted a bug 4 months ago about how enrage dosent proc on absorb shields (its annoying af for fury warrs ) , it was uncomfirmed for all that period then suddenly i found today that the report has just dispeared , it wasnt even dismissed or something it has just DISAPEARED like it wasnt even there. Thats how you deal with bugs devs , delete the **** out of them #justwarmanethings

2. Most likely it was duplicate or dismissed. Our staff don't do random things.

3. It wasnt , i was checking the bugtracker almost daily it wasnt duplicated nor dimissed and it had 14 ups . I will just repost the bug hopefully i will get dismissed this
    time at least .

4. I understand your feeling but do not worry, they just flag as "private" some Reports so normal players cant see it anymore.
    Most of the time they do that for some bug which might be bug-abused by other players but sometimes, I do not know why, they flag as "private" also "normal" bug.
    Why do I know this? because almost 10 reports made by me "disappeared" but then I saw these bugs fixed in game.

Anyway you can always PM these guys for any prolem related to Bugtracker: http://forum.warmane.com/group.php?groupid=521
    Edited: January 13, 2016