1. Hophell for Dementia, Vendors, Transmogrification, Arena points, Items.

Dementia- Warlock is usless in 2s in dementia, this class is unplayable in 2s, Rogue, druid and priest too. Only the comb which is OP and dominate all is Warrior Holy paladin.

Vendors- The vendors are totaly wrong we cant buy mounts, tabards and a lot of other things because they need Arena Points.

Transmogrification- 15,000 honor for one token (one piece of the set), you have to win about 150 games to take one token, which is sooooo much only probably 5-10% of the people who play in the server have a transmogs. The old sistem was 10 times better than this one.

Arena points- If you add it again and dont give a free gear people have to play minimum 10 arenas per day because they will need AP, + for rating for transmogs and shoulders or you can make also 1.8 t1 wepon and 2.2 3s t2 to people have to play for something now people can play only for title nothing else.

Items- Few months and years ago every season had something new change trinkets gear, talents. Now we have 0 changes and its not really interesting before was really nice the max item level trinkets seasons , low level trinkets, t1 wepons, new meta and new combs, now its so boring.

Please do something for Blackrock too make it more interesting for us because now its look like no one will do nothing for this server.

Thanks ! <3
    Edited: January 13, 2016

2. Definitely some points worth taking into consideration.

3. I support 100% this. Pretty good ideas actually.

4. buff warrior too because sometimes we can loose..

5. They plan to remove dampening already, but they don't know when. You forgot that dementia is in 3s and not in 2s tho, just remove both and everyone is happy

Make gear with arena points, hum, it's bad, this server is about "everyone have same stats", they should give for everyone professions instantly, because this is a huge advantage compare to others without them.

About the gear, this doesn't matter, ilvl 200 226 251 or 284 it will be the same than right now, dps will be the same, just healers will get aids coz no bauble, but please, fix the ashen ring, a lot of people abuse it and use agi+str ring or casters with both, and they both procing in same time (so op) it should be only 1 equiped and that all

You guys promess so much things but u stopped everything coz of Lordearon, and there is no news for us in the 2016 project, rip blackrock ? @Staff, yup server is dead, at a certain point, the mmr system **** you up if you have too much mmr (because of hophell team at 5am), you can't meet anyone and you can't play anymore, server is good for the 1500 players or "medium" players, but for the guys who aim the top it's really sad.
    Ah, and 3.3.5b, i don't even know why i call it "3.3.5b", let's call it "a fun patch", this isn't a pure pvp server anymore, it's just a random fun server, do something about it, it's not the real game..
    If you don't have time for others servers, recruit people i don't know, i'm sure there is a lot of people ready to help
    Edited: January 13, 2016

6. Vendors- The vendors are totaly wrong we cant buy mounts, tabards and a lot of other things because they need Arena Points.
    I can't believe this is not corrected, the issues has been addressed numerous times dating from before August. I don't even think there's a bug that have had so many threads open and yet not fixed.

I mean this isn't even a bug but a complete remissness. Leaving the competitiveness environment aside, what else is supposed to drive a player continue playing if not all those vendors?
    Transmogrification- 15,000 honor for one token (one piece of the set), you have to win about 150 games to take one token, which is sooooo much only probably 5-10% of the people who play in the server have a transmogs. The old sistem was 10 times better than this one.
    I'll simply agree here that the old transmogrification system is better and all the posts on the matter in this forum section proves it.

Arena points- If you add it again and dont give a free gear people have to play minimum 10 arenas per day because they will need AP, + for rating for transmogs and shoulders or you can make also 1.8 t1 wepon and 2.2 3s t2 to people have to play for something now people can play only for title nothing else.
    I also don't think there was any reasonable point in removing rating requirement from arenas, no one was complaining. If we're talking about competitiveness and progress, this is one of the things that was achieving it by motivating the player to continue playing in order to get better and unlock better equipment, or simply donate bringing server revenue. Anyway, I myself wouldn't have a problem if this was brought back and my character stripped from its current equipment, but there probably would and will be a lot of complaints from others so it might be a little bit late for that one.

Items- Few months and years ago every season had something new change trinkets gear, talents. Now we have 0 changes and its not really interesting before was really nice the max item level trinkets seasons , low level trinkets, t1 wepons, new meta and new combs, now its so boring.
    Completely agree here, making it a little bit spicy and different every season was really good.

So yeah, please give the PvP community some love.

7. agreed to most of this.
    yet i dont think dementia/dampening in 2s n 3s is completely a bad thing. in my opinion the timer should get an upgrade. let it stack after 15-20 minutes and not just 8 (?) as in 2s.

transmog i prefer the older system as well. although the option of being able to get every item from the data base is a good thing i believe. maybe make it a mixture. being able to chose a good variety of items with high raiting achieved and with arenapoints u are able to buy custom data base gear.

would like the vendors work normaly again.

Finally about the gear situation currently: i thibk its currently the best we ever had it. the t2 weps gave combs with melee classes a higher chance getting high raiting in the wizzard cleave dominated 3s bracket. the rings gave everyone a little bonus (plx fix dounle ring abuse). and not making any 271+ itemlevel gear in arena available is the most balanced state we can get i think

8. +1, remove dementia pls, that **** is killing every dpriest/rshaman in 2s bracket.

And 3.3.5b its not funny, dmg from fdk and moonkin are unhealable.
    Edited: January 14, 2016

9. Finally about the gear situation currently: i thibk its currently the best we ever had it. the t2 weps gave combs with melee classes a higher chance getting high raiting in the wizzard cleave dominated 3s bracket. the rings gave everyone a little bonus (plx fix dounle ring abuse). and not making any 271+ itemlevel gear in arena available is the most balanced state we can get i think
    The meta in which your comp is the best is of course the best meta x)
    Don't take is as a hate, it seemd funny as fvck for me the way you described it

Mercedesa

10. Check this thread guys: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....feel-abandoned

Check now the date of Malaco's reply and finally realize how funny your enthusiasm about this server looks like.

11. i'd rather prefer dementia in 2s and dampening in 3s than the actual reverse
    somes combs are not playable anymore because of this feature

12. Agree with all the posts above. The gearchanges are fine, but the transmog system and vendors need a major revamp.

PS: Starting flamewarrs will only make the gms ignore this thread like the others about changes regarding Blackrock.

13. My thoughts :

Dementia in 2s - it's a great feature but it should start ticking later, like for example 12 minutes in instead of 8

New transmog system - it is also a great feature, better than the system before; the only change I think it needs is to lower the cost of transmog tokens, ex 15k to 12k, maybe 10k

Vendors with old arena point system - we can't buy mounts/ tabards and it's already been so many months since the change, it needs a fix;

Honor gaining from battlegrounds - you get 150 honor per bg win which can last 15-25 minutes compared to ~150 honor per 2s/3s arena win, which lasts a lot lower on average - you can win up to 10 arena games in the duration of a bg. While you need more skill to win arena games than bgs, I think bgs reward too less honor compared to arenas - increase to maybe 300 honor for a bg win. I don't really mind because I don't play alot of bg's but it's for the players that do

Fly/speed hackers/scripters etc - need maybe an anti cheat patch or more account/ip bans for scripters, I have already reported players in tickets(gm replied) with legit proofs weeks ago and they are still online

patch 3.3.5b - rogues/ arcane mages/ frost dks - strong buff but balanced imo, druids got an enourmous buff but it was needed(barkskin undispelable+ moonkin buff made it so much more playable, surprised I don't see more in pvp), holy paladin's sacred cleansing nerf is gamechanging( I don't play holy paladin) - I agree it was too strong but instead of removing it, maybe should have lowered the chance to proc and to resist from 30/30 to 25/25

Pvp items - the current item choice is balanced overall, however I prefer t2 weapons + lower ilvl trinkets => lower RAMBO situations in arenas, a bit lower burstiness, lower mana regen. In a way having high end trinkets adds a bit more difficulty to the game because as a high exp player sometimes you have to play around enemy player trinket procs by trying to avoid damage while they are active. It also contributes to creating more chaos which isn't bad, but not having the trinkets makes the game more fluent and enjoyable.

Also, having high end mana regen trinkets(bauble+solace), paired with class mana regen skills is giving insane amounts of mana regen to healers. This means the effort healers put into mantaining mana efficiencly is extremely low, it pretty much removes mana draining tactics and mana wars from the meta, taking away from the game. You have bad positioning and eat mana burn? no problem, you have enough mana regen to recover with minimal impact. You make godlike plays to create burn opportunities? doesn't really matter because again the enemy healer has enough mana regen to make your play have a low impact. Disc priests advantage over other healers , making up for the fact that they are more squishy was obviously mana burn, which is almost useless in this meta. Even some high exp players sometimes don't try to dispel divine plea from paladins. So basically instead of removing the high end trinkets, the staff decided to apply the Dementia system which gradually reduces all healing/absorb in arenas up to 70%. This system is more efficient in dealing with 40+ minute long arenas, though has some downsides, it highly favors some comps while making other struggle or some teams can just play defensive on purpose until dementia kicks in, therefore taking advantage of the system in a messed up way.
    Edited: January 21, 2016

14. I support 100% this. Pretty good ideas actually.
    Nice serb support lmfao. U have no clue whats going on I bet

12 Last