1. Current State of Arenas - PVPer's Concern.

***PLEASE DONT DELETE THIS POST DUE TO NOT BEING I THE BUG REPORT FORMAT, THIS ISNT A BUG REPORT***
    **Bug reports will be made momentarily on the bug tracker**
    Hello, hopefully this time my thread wont be instantly deleted.
    I have some major concerns & questions regarding the current state of arenas.

1. There are certain bugs in arenas, some visible, some less visible but equally gamebreaking which are REALLY unfair:
    For example, warriors can bladestorm with BoP on them to avoid disarm, while priests and rogues can restealth/drink around pillar even tho concecration is hitting them thus spamming saps on paladins and resetting without a problem. -- THIS ISNT A BUG REPORT A SEPERATE ONE WILL BE MADE.
    Now the question here is, whats allowed and whats not? Obviously a warrior bladestorming with BoP on is extremely overpowered and can be gamebreaking, but its also VERY visible for people to report and get others banned, while priests/rogues not getting combat from concecration is EQUALLY gamebreaking. Should a rogue avoid restealthing if he sees concecration down to play fair, just like warr pala teams dont bop + bladestorm to play fair?

2. SCRIPTERS: Atm in top 5 there is a certain person who is scripting, I have proof from an arena-tournament video and can show the GM's whenever im asked for it. Is this bannable? If not, arenas are pointless with "pre-kicking casts" while sitting down on your kick key 4 seconds before the cast even started.

3. Titles: Are arena titles going to be handed out top top 5 2v2/3v3/5v5 ? Or will it be top 0.5% ? Also, 3v3 is completely inactive atm and only teams that do 10 games/week for points are in the top 5, will those teams get the R1 title?

***PLEASE DONT DELETE THIS POST DUE TO NOT BEING I THE BUG REPORT FORMAT, THIS ISNT A BUG REPORT***

2. Agree with all he said. Almost 1 month of arenas has passed and you didnt even fix skills. What are you guys suppose to do with that? Release Ulduar and dont fix PvP game breaking bugs? It's a bit unfair right?

3. I agree with Shekel.

But i do also have to mention the way the queue system works on Lordaeron. Atm, High rated players have to sit in 10 min queues to get a game.

On Lordaeron if u queue up and the system cant find any opponents within 100 mmr difference it waits until 10 min mark and pairs u with any random opponent it can find.
    On AT it look for a game within 100 mmr difference like Lordaeron the first min, but after that it increases by 100 every min, unlike Lordaeron.

4. Yeah agreed, would be nice to get some answers regarding these bugs and what the situation is on using them and what penalties are for people that use them as well as scripts.

5. Yeah some answers would be nice at least

6. Give rank 1/glad title in 2v2 only since 3v3 is dead and not active at all. Back in season 5 & season 6 you could achieve rank 1 title in 2v2 until season 7 came out then you could only achieve r1 title in 3v3 and also the only way you could get tier 2 weapon & shoulders was from doing 3v3.
    Edited: January 13, 2016

7. biggest concern is this delay just makes me cry everytime i walk in meleerange and cant hit them :(

8. Biggest problem is with specs that can kite around the pillar, abusing the lag on the server. I am talking about ret paladins, *** rogues, ferals and DKs, the server is calculating their positions wrong and thus melee classes can't hit them. This is destroying any form of PvP, maybe the boots enchant is bugged but pillar hugging is keeping me from enjoying arena but the game wants me to play there to progress ... oh yeah and the almighty jumping is confusing player's position as well contributing to this PvP mess ... I guess this is a PvE server so we shouldn't care but this is far from blizzlike expirience.

9. Biggest problem is with specs that can kite around the pillar, abusing the lag on the server. I am talking about ret paladins, *** rogues, ferals and DKs, the server is calculating their positions wrong and thus melee classes can't hit them. This is destroying any form of PvP, maybe the boots enchant is bugged but pillar hugging is keeping me from enjoying arena but the game wants me to play there to progress ... oh yeah and the almighty jumping is confusing player's position as well contributing to this PvP mess ... I guess this is a PvE server so we shouldn't care but this is far from blizzlike expirience.
    Bugs are one thing. But crying about pillar kiting, which has been in Arenas since release, is pathetic. Maybe they should delete the pillars so it is easier for you? /facedesk

Not to mention your comment about Lord being a PvE server. I WISH Warmane had a PvE server, so I wouldnt have to deal with entitled PvP snobs like yourself. Just sayin.

10. Bugs are one thing. But crying about pillar kiting, which has been in Arenas since release, is pathetic. Maybe they should delete the pillars so it is easier for you? /facedesk

Not to mention your comment about Lord being a PvE server. I WISH Warmane had a PvE server, so I wouldnt have to deal with entitled PvP snobs like yourself. Just sayin.
    You didn't understand a thing, didn't you?

11. Bugs are one thing. But crying about pillar kiting, which has been in Arenas since release, is pathetic. Maybe they should delete the pillars so it is easier for you? /facedesk

this have to be a troll comment because you cant be that dumb.
    he is talking about visual delay.you see someone at point A in reality he is in point B so you cant hit him,and you are talking about PVE servers and how long pillars have been in the game....

12. Give rank 1/glad title in 2v2 only since 3v3 is dead and not active at all. Back in season 5 & season 6 you could achieve rank 1 title in 2v2 until season 7 came out then you could only achieve r1 title in 3v3 and also the only way you could get tier 2 weapon & shoulders was from doing 3v3.
    **** that 2s is boring as ****. If they give titles from 3s it will actually be active

13. this have to be a troll comment because you cant be that dumb.
    he is talking about visual delay.you see someone at point A in reality he is in point B so you cant hit him,and you are talking about PVE servers and how long pillars have been in the game....
    First, I didnt bring up PvE. It was stated that Lord was a PvE server. I refuted that.

Second, he was complaining about pillar kiting. Have been doing arenas since they were released in retail in BC. Pillar humping has been the same for near a decade.

I Arena now on Warmane. We are doing great as we have had to adapt to the lag. You do realize, they have the EXACT same disability as you do? So yeah, I stand by my statement. Call it troll if you wish. Maybe you should do like we do and practice more? Seriously.

Ima say it again.

EVERYONE YOU FACE IN ARENAS HAS THE SAME DISABILITY IN REGARDS TO LAG AS YOU DO.

You obviously just need to adapt. Or stay stuck at low rating. I dont care either way. I like teams that face us with a defeatist attitude. WIll make it easier for us to win our games.

14. **** that 2s is boring as ****. If they give titles from 3s it will actually be active
    if they give reward like titles on 3s ladder people will start queue.i mean challenger will be like 1700 rating ?totally worth.right now on other realms there is titles for first few teams why anyone who is not high skilled queue 3s since he have 0 change to get a title?

First, I didnt bring up PvE. It was stated that Lord was a PvE server. I refuted that.

Second, he was complaining about pillar kiting. Have been doing arenas since they were released in retail in BC. Pillar humping has been the same for near a decade.

I Arena now on Warmane. We are doing great as we have had to adapt to the lag. You do realize, they have the EXACT same disability as you do? So yeah, I stand by my statement. Call it troll if you wish. Maybe you should do like we do and practice more? Seriously.

Ima say it again.

EVERYONE YOU FACE IN ARENAS HAS THE SAME DISABILITY IN REGARDS TO LAG AS YOU DO.

You obviously just need to adapt. Or stay stuck at low rating. I dont care either way. I like teams that face us with a defeatist attitude. WIll make it easier for us to win our games.
    how did you adapt when on your screen you are on TOP OF YOUR TARGET AS MDPS but it keep telling you " your target is out of range" ?and no its not the same for all classes there is RDPS classes you know and healers.and some MDPS classes have range dmg spells that do tons of dmg.DK can simple kite around and spam death coil he will still do dmg to you but you cant hit him.

15. MC bug is like the most gamebreaking bug at the moment, ive seen several priests just force mc till he gets it and after MC your target cannot move anymore. also the delay thingie for melees, even if faceplanting someone it still tells you your out of range.

123 ... Last