1. I have few very important questions

Hello everyone! Please answer at my questions. Thanks.
    1. Is it true that Warmane wants to merge Deathwing and Ragnaros? If yes, when? In my opinion it is very good idea.
    2. Is it true that Warmane wants to merge Neltharion and Frostwolf? If yes, when? People say that it will become after Frostwolf's new patch, but when? And is it true that it will become one MoP realm? In my opinion it is very good idea too.
    3. What about Warsong and Blackrock realms?
    4. If my friend got banned permamently on forum, is it possible to delete his ban? He can collect points and play on Warmane realms, but he can`t create new threads, because he called Warmane ''liars''. I know he is sometimes angry, but please, give him a chance, it was his last time. He was nervous that you disabled RDF on Lordaeron, but he accepted that. And in my opinion he shouldn`t be banned permamently for ''one wrong thread''. He says sorry, so... Think about this. His forum name is: Inconsiderate.
    Thanks for all answers. Have a nice day! :)
    P.S. I didn`t know what ''Prefix'' I should take, so I took ''technical''. If it`s wrong then you can change it.

2. Check our latest thread on news section - it has answers to first 3 questions. Regarding 4 question: no - we won't unban him. Permanent ban on forum means he really deserved it and there's no excuse.

3. 1) yes, when ICC will be released on Lordaeron and fixed the bugs they will found out after initial players's feedback
    2) staff talked about an "upgrade" to MoP, not a merge with Frostwolf but it seems too many cata players didnt like the idea so it will not happen anyway
    3) nothing new about these 2 realms, unfortunately.
    4) try, you or your friend, to contact any forum moderator via PM