1. clientside morphing command for gold?

Given that they are looking for options to keep the gold inflation in check, what about a morphing command like on blackrock?

2. We've been considering transmog as a possible option. It would likely be handled on the website, though. Rather than in-game.

3. We've been considering transmog as a possible option. It would likely be handled on the website, though. Rather than in-game.
    My dream would be to play wotlk with transmog.

best expansion (for me) and the best innovation blizzard had (despite many not liking it). I HATED how LITERALLY every class looked like a copy paste at end game...

My opinion though, so I hope this becomes a thing, as you said, maybe not ingame but as a website option for (maybe) points and coins alike, if I ever hit 80 and start gearing up I would more than sure spend a few coins to customize my character since this is a harcore server, I really do feel more connected to my character.

4. My dream would be to play wotlk with transmog.

best expansion (for me) and the best innovation blizzard had (despite many not liking it). I HATED how LITERALLY every class looked like a copy paste at end game...

My opinion though, so I hope this becomes a thing, as you said, maybe not ingame but as a website option for (maybe) points and coins alike, if I ever hit 80 and start gearing up I would more than sure spend a few coins to customize my character since this is a harcore server, I really do feel more connected to my character.
    Really? I felt like transmog caused a lot more characters of the same class to look exactly the same. Since even if they we're doing different content tiers, or PvE vs PvP they'd all go for the same item-set from TBC or Vanilla.

I hope it becomes a thing if only for the potential donation stream, although I will miss the assurance of knowing a character's gear without inspecting. Will it require having the item you're transmogging it into? If so I really hope it comes along. Selling things for transmog is like the easiest get-rich-quick scheme ever.

Dem ridiculous and ugly but skimpy-looking armours are a goldmine.

5. Transmog does not affect game balance, only looks.
    Why casuals are against it ?

6. So yet another feature that is non-blizzlike in wrath? I mean, i'm not really against Transmog personaly however i'm fine without it and it's not really a proper solution imo. It doesn't belong in wrath and shouldnt be implemented. But anyways, it's not my choice and i'm actually fine with either.

7. Really? I felt like transmog caused a lot more characters of the same class to look exactly the same. Since even if they we're doing different content tiers, or PvE vs PvP they'd all go for the same item-set from TBC or Vanilla.

I hope it becomes a thing if only for the potential donation stream, although I will miss the assurance of knowing a character's gear without inspecting. Will it require having the item you're transmogging it into? If so I really hope it comes along. Selling things for transmog is like the easiest get-rich-quick scheme ever.

Dem ridiculous and ugly but skimpy-looking armours are a goldmine.
    It breathes new life into old items that people love, and besides that if its a based side option I'm almost entirely sure that, at least the coin option, will offer you to morph to anything (maybe a few exceptions here and there).

And the problem of people transmoging into the same gear, yea, people have tastes, some are similar, which may create clones, but its AN OPTION, rather than 100% sure to look exactly like a clone you may CHOOSE not to, so there's that.

I really don't understand the appeal of "knowing" the enemy's gear before inspecting, in bg's is pointless, if you're working as a team and coordinated, it doesn't really matter, in duels, you have time to inspect (you need to anyway, u can't know the gems), and in arenas is the only one I would probably say its a worthy cause to know beforehand if the enemy maybe sneaked in pve items and left himself more vulnerable with less resilience in favor of more X stat. But even then its a long shot...

You can also tell a lot of the gear, at least in wotlk, by the amount of hp some one has, if they have 25k unbuffed, they're most likely well geared, if they have 17k its easy to tell they're in greens/blues.