1. Disconnect from server While almost done waiting in Queue. NO REASON!!

There is absolutely no valid reason i waited 800 people in qeuue, i should have been about 100 or so left, i look at it, and lone behold it says im Disconnectd from the server, so i redo it and it puts me in a 1000+ person queue. This is stupid. i was waiting forever and it dc'd me from the queue for no reason. My internet is fine as i have been watching videos on the internet while waiting as well as having a constant connection to teamspeak talking to people currently logged into the server, so i also know the server did not Disconnect. I got disconnected after waiting right before i was about to get into the server... for absolutely NO REASON. this should be looked into as it makes no sense and i am ****ing heated to say the least. huge waste of time on my day off from work. ****ing ridiculous!

2. This happens when someone bypass the queue I think. He take your "slot" for some reason so you're disconnected.
    Edited: January 13, 2016

3. This happens when someone bypass the queue I think.
    Hmm not really, the server might have actually crashed, when it does, it gets back up pretty fast, so probably he left it in queue, everyone crashed, and when he tried to get back in, there was a new queue already.

4. Hmm not really, the server might have actually crashed, when it does, it gets back up pretty fast, so probably he left it in queue, everyone crashed, and when he tried to get back in, there was a new queue already.
    read what i wrote, server was up and stable this whole time.

5. Hmm not really, the server might have actually crashed, when it does, it gets back up pretty fast, so probably he left it in queue, everyone crashed, and when he tried to get back in, there was a new queue already.
    "Pretty fast"
    5 to 7 minutes minimum

6. /me gets home && logs in WOTLK && chooses Lordareon from server list ........ "you have been disconnected from server" -.-
    /me gets on friend account && does the same as above .... guess....................... "you have been disconnected from server" -.-
    /me gets back to his regular account .................................................. .................... "you have been disconnected from server" -.-
    *sigh*
    /me checks if everything is ok with realmlist.wtf && everything ok && comes to forum and writes this awesome post about /me asking ... I mean: crying for help!

xD

7. Rumours has it that the infamous Queue Skip Glitch was fixed.
    (Someone in the forums said that. Cant find any official confirmation so far)

There shouldnt be any random disconnects from the queue now. I guess :P