1. No need for rating to show skillz, if you want. You could always duel me, just a tip, I'm Unholy.
    Duels > Arena Rating

DAMN SKILLZ!

2. Let's be real here Warmane should never have opened MoP in the first place. I have leveled on Frostwolf, been one of the gm's of the best pvp guild there, been on 1900+ rbg rating, been on 2500+ arena rating and with all due respect MoP is terrible expansion and it has no future because it just doesn't have wotlk or cata feel that keeps you playing it forever. Warmane staff is deluded if they think even when 5.4.8 comes out people will donate on MoP. There is just no point in donating there since everything is easily served as it is fkn easy expansion.

Now what Warmane failed with Cata is that they rushed 4.3.4 patch way too fkn fast. 4.0.6 was pretty good, active both pve and pvp part of the game. And then instead of going firelands patch they skipped whole patch (lol?) and released terribly bugged. 4.3.4 where u still can't complete 10 quests in Deepholme.

Now, to make some money off your servers 1) make lordaeron p2w. It's inevitable and it's gonna happen sooner or later. Rather make it sooner so people can quit now and you can realocate your devs on Cata.

2)close mop realm. Let's be honest here, it's simply bad expansion with no future and with no money making potential. If i'm not mistaken you have 3 half working raids on mop, which people steam roll over and get free loot. Why would i donate for pvp gear when i can simply obtain gear (it's blizzards fault) by casually playing pvp. Why would i donate for pve gear when it's useless in pvp?

3) Hire 2 dedicated developers that will actually put a lot of effort for their salary. U can't convince me that it takes more than few hours to fix few chain quests and trust me it would make leveling actually enjoyable. Fix neltharion up to 99%

4) after nelth is 99% fixed open new cata realm that will milk the **** out of our pockets. Starting from 4.0.6 from 4.2 to 4.3. Same as on wotlk, if you want to stay on high end pvp scene u have to get pve stuff. And raiding up to dragon soul on cata is fking hard unlike on mop, therefore most ppl would donate for it.

Kaer think about it. Mop is ****. Focus on wotlk and cata, this is where money awaits you.

3. Duels > Arena Rating

DAMN SKILLZ!
    Well, I don't know with you, what I am after, is a special title that would not go away every season. And for Horde to represent you as one of their Champions, "of The Horde/Alliance" title. And soon, "The Bloodthirsty".

In a dying cataclysm realm, it is very easy to wintrade in a specific day of the week and hour of a day. That is if, your an arena junkie.

But I am not an arena junkie, but I do play arenas to cap my CP and experiment with various type of gear builds. In order for you to reach the top 10 you would have to play same arenas all day, same opponents all day, and that is not fun at all. Let's face it, you would feel better to reach top 10 and brag about it for the season, then after that, your just another ordinary player, cuz the title is gone. There is more to arenas, there are more fun out there, just get out of your shell.

And a new world awaits you, but here's the thing, no PvE items, so I'm sorry, no PvP advantage if you donate.
    Edited: January 14, 2016

4. Let's be real here Warmane should never have opened MoP in the first place. I have leveled on Frostwolf, been one of the gm's of the best pvp guild there, been on 1900+ rbg rating, been on 2500+ arena rating and with all due respect MoP is terrible expansion and it has no future because it just doesn't have wotlk or cata feel that keeps you playing it forever. Warmane staff is deluded if they think even when 5.4.8 comes out people will donate on MoP. There is just no point in donating there since everything is easily served as it is fkn easy expansion.

Now what Warmane failed with Cata is that they rushed 4.3.4 patch way too fkn fast. 4.0.6 was pretty good, active both pve and pvp part of the game. And then instead of going firelands patch they skipped whole patch (lol?) and released terribly bugged. 4.3.4 where u still can't complete 10 quests in Deepholme.

Now, to make some money off your servers 1) make lordaeron p2w. It's inevitable and it's gonna happen sooner or later. Rather make it sooner so people can quit now and you can realocate your devs on Cata.

2)close mop realm. Let's be honest here, it's simply bad expansion with no future and with no money making potential. If i'm not mistaken you have 3 half working raids on mop, which people steam roll over and get free loot. Why would i donate for pvp gear when i can simply obtain gear (it's blizzards fault) by casually playing pvp. Why would i donate for pve gear when it's useless in pvp?

3) Hire 2 dedicated developers that will actually put a lot of effort for their salary. U can't convince me that it takes more than few hours to fix few chain quests and trust me it would make leveling actually enjoyable. Fix neltharion up to 99%

4) after nelth is 99% fixed open new cata realm that will milk the **** out of our pockets. Starting from 4.0.6 from 4.2 to 4.3. Same as on wotlk, if you want to stay on high end pvp scene u have to get pve stuff. And raiding up to dragon soul on cata is fking hard unlike on mop, therefore most ppl would donate for it.

Kaer think about it. Mop is ****. Focus on wotlk and cata, this is where money awaits you.
    Pretty much this. I actually think that Neltharion, even with low population, can be the most donated realm.
    About Lordaeron beeing p2w, well lets be honest, its kinda nonsense that all of the money the players spend in the other realms are beeing used in one not donated realm.

5. Well, I don't know with you, what I am after, is a special title that would not go away every season. And for Horde to represent you as one of their Champions, "of The Horde/Alliance" title. And soon, "The Bloodthirsty".

In a dying cataclysm realm, it is very easy to wintrade in a specific day of the week and hour of a day. That is if, your an arena junkie.

But I am not an arena junkie, but I do play arenas to cap my CP and experiment with various type of gear builds. In order for you to reach the top 10 you would have to play same arenas all day, same opponents all day, and that is not fun at all. Let's face it, you would feel better to reach top 10 and brag about it for the season, then after that, your just another ordinary player, cuz the title is gone. There is more to arenas, there are more fun out there, just get out of your shell.

And a new world awaits you, but here's the thing, no PvE items, so I'm sorry, no PvP advantage if you donate.
    1. pvp titles on cata are permanent.
    2. wintraders are banned.
    3. shure no item advantage in mop. just huge class one.

*****, please you dont even play cata. go back to that festering ****hole that you came from.

6. In a dying cataclysm realm, it is very easy to wintrade in a specific day of the week and hour of a day. That is if, your an arena junkie.
    Players will get banned for wintrading.

Let's face it, you would feel better to reach top 10 and brag about it for the season, then after that, your just another ordinary player, cuz the title is gone.
    Arenas isn't just about bragging. Its actually one of the best parts but yea, that's not the point :D
    And cmon, what is the point of those Bg's titles? Bragging how much u sit in Bgs? Killing a lot of unskilled/gearless players to farm it? Its really easy to get it. All you need its time, not skill. And to awnser for your incoming question "If its easy, why there's no players with it?", well, who would take so much time to farm useless titles? Its like getting one achiv of "100.000.000.000 hits in the dummy" HURRAY.

7. 1. pvp titles on cata are permanent.
    2. wintraders are banned.
    3. shure no item advantage in mop. just huge class one.

*****, please you dont even play cata. go back to that festering ****hole that you came from.
    I came from WoTLK to Cata to MoP. I was here when Molten was still WoTLK realms. I have all expansions on my Hard Drive, If they close down MoP then that's fine for me, I will gladly go back to WoTLK or should I say, lordaeron where there are lots of people to kill and people to play with. And it is more balanced than Cata.

You see, MoP and WoTLK are pulling people off your realm. So if they close down either WoTLK or MoP, they wouldn't come to Cataclysm.
    Edited: January 14, 2016

8. I came from WoTLK to Cata to MoP. I was here when Molten was still WoTLK realms. I have all expansions on my Hard Drive, If they close down MoP then that's fine for me, I will gladly go back to WoTLK or should I say, lordaeron where there are lots of people to kill and people to play with. And it is more balanced than Cata.

You see, MoP and WoTLK are pulling people off your realm. So if they close down either WoTLK or MoP, they wouldn't come to Cataclysm.
    zero development throughout the years is pulling people from the realm. i've been on cata since 2013 and not much has changed since then. same **** different day. though one thing for sure cata has brought money, just the staff didnt develop cata with that money. i mean for **** sake 1 dev if he fixed 1 class bug, 1 quest and 1 npc each week for this 3 years we'd have a ****ing awesome realm by now.

not to mention ppl wont donate on the realm that is not being worked on.(im talking about from personal exp)

if they'd have to close a realm, it should be mop considering its newest and least developed.

kthxbye

9. If they love Cataclysm, they would have stayed just like you guys did even if it is not being updated. We on MoP, are not getting any updates for a long time too, but no one leaves. And even if they did leave, they go to WoTLK.

Try to understand, I am telling you guys the truth. Open your eyes wider! A large portion of the players of warmane does not want Cataclysm anymore. If they want to donate, they would go WoTLK instead, because it's an EPIC patch.

For those people who does not want any imbalances with HC PvE equipped players, or they just want something new, they go MoP. This realm's days are really numbered. Better plan something before it's too late. I am not threatening or insulting you guys or anything, I am just telling the truth. This realm will die really soon. no matter what you all do.

But you can save it when all of you players promote Cataclysm instead of whining. But good luck with that. XD
    Edited: January 15, 2016

10. If they love Cataclysm, they would have stayed just like you guys did even if it is not being updated. We on MoP, are not getting any updates for a long time too, but no one leaves.

Try to understand, I am telling you guys the truth. Open your eyes wider! A large portion of the players of warmane does not want Cataclysm anymore. If they want to donate, they would go WoTLK instead, because it's an EPIC patch.

For those people who does not want any imbalances with HC PvE equipped players, or they just want something new, they go MoP. This realm's days are really numbered. Better plan something before it's too late. I am not threatening or insulting you guys or anything, I am just telling the truth. This realm will die really soon. no matter what you all do.

But you can save it when all of you players promote Cataclysm instead of whining. But good luck with that. XD
    yep
    Spoiler: Show

thats 14 updates for mop in 2015

Spoiler: Show

compared to 3 for cata, and they ****ed up stuff more with those updates than they fixed.

ps. considering you are a ******ed person i wont be replying more, as its equivalent to communicating with a wall.

11. Here's another ICEBREAKER..

THEY WONT CLOSE DOWN MOP.

They cannot downgrade characters to either WoTLK or Cata. There is no such thing as a downgrade in the IT world. Fighting for MoP to be closed is a big No No. After all, we have a lot of players than Cataclysm realms, warsong included.

Kaer said yes, they won't close Cata down, but it won't receive updates for loooooong loooooong looooong long long long time. It is up to you guys if you could save the realm. Otherwise, just face it.

12. If they love Cataclysm, they would have stayed just like you guys did even if it is not being updated. We on MoP, are not getting any updates for a long time too, but no one leaves. And even if they did leave, they go to WoTLK.
    1. MoP kept getting updates every month or 2 (proof here) until early november when 5.4.8 was announced... that's called getting frequent updates

2. a large portion of players are sick of the null development and how the game got boring with certain bugs being around all the time with no apparent solution in sight

3. those people go to Blackrock or Warsong and engage in proper pvp there, and oh look, those two realms are not so much dying as 6ft under and badly decomposed

And another thing.. THEY WONT CLOSE DOWN MOP. They cannot downgrade characters to either WoTLK or Cata. There is no such thing as a downgrade in the IT world.
    4. partially correct, no such thing as a downgrade, but a 'null referrence' wipe of characters and items after removing any content past 3.3.5a/4.3.4 from the core and running a script to manually reduce all levels to 80 or 85 and professions to 450/525 then remove the now uncraftable recipes... is possible

going partially off-topic here as a finale... can some mod PLEASE kick this flamer into the next century? please?

13. Here's another ICEBREAKER..

THEY WONT CLOSE DOWN MOP.

They cannot downgrade characters to either WoTLK or Cata. There is no such thing as a downgrade in the IT world. Fighting for MoP to be closed is a big No No. After all, we have a lot of players than Cataclysm realms, warsong included.

Kaer said yes, they won't close Cata down, but it won't receive updates for loooooong loooooong looooong long long long time. It is up to you guys if you could save the realm. Otherwise, just face it.
    No but they CAN create replica's of your level 90 characters, at level 80/90 and equip you with the equivalent level gear and your achievements.

MOP is a ****ing terrible expansion here. TERRIBLE.

Bring back 4.0.6!

14. HAHAH! Alright, but I do see a dying realm. And the last thing that you would know, no one else is playing on Cata other than players who posted on this forum or those who spent a lot of money on a toon. I know, I have been in Cata and it was hell for non donors.

It's so fun to annoy you guys XD. There are lots of players excited about MoP. And you guys Exaggerate defensively!

They could make a lot of development if they take care of only 2 Expansions. A lot of players wanted a 90% scripted MoP realm. New BGs! New Arenas! New Map! New Class! And this realm is getting in the way, Cataclysm, has the lowest population.

No matter how you fight for this, they would have no choice, this realm's days are numbered. Don't worry, they would refund those coins, take those items away from you, and move your characters over. There is really nothing you guys should worry about.
    It is a dying realm, not because Cataclysm is rubbish, but because the expansion was available to play for many years before the catastrophe. In fact, there were almost 4000 players there every day.

The population decreased after the reset because after many years players had experienced the Cata raids and content, and the fact of starting again is what driven players to MoP. The fact they would restart progression, and build up a guild to grind the same content that was completed in heroic 2 years before, is a difficult concept to comprehend.

It was difficult for a lot of people to start again, completing the same content again, that they already completed, and starting with a new character.

Converting Cata to MoP will be the same reset all over again. This would be the second wipe, since all that gear and content they cleared at 85, would certainly be wasted. The Cata community would be most affected here, as a result, since this would be the second time they have to start again, where other realms would only have to restart again once.

15. close mop and cata, bring back tbc.. nuff said :)

First 12345 ... Last