1. No but they CAN create replica's of your level 90 characters, at level 80/90 and equip you with the equivalent level gear and your achievements.

MOP is a ****ing terrible expansion here. TERRIBLE.

Bring back 4.0.6!
    Well, I agree, I didn't say it's good but one thing I liked about it, is no PvE items in PvP. 4.0.6 yes. I would agree. If they create replicas of our lvl 90 Characters. That's a lot of work! No volunteer developer is gonna do that.

2. Well, I agree, I didn't say it's good but one thing I liked about it, is no PvE items in PvP. 4.0.6 yes. I would agree. If they create replicas of our lvl 90 Characters. That's a lot of work! No volunteer developer is gonna do that.
    Isn't the downscaling of PvE items in PvP combat currently bugged causing many players to run with 2P and/or Trinkets/Weapon in PvP?

3. Isn't the downscaling of PvE items in PvP combat currently bugged causing many players to run with 2P and/or Trinkets/Weapon in PvP?
    They say it's bugged, they mis-understood. They thought they could use PvE items in PvP. You must have PvP Power in order to inflict greater dmg against players. PvP Resilience too for defense. PvE items has none of that.

4. They say it's bugged, they mis-understood. They thought they could use PvE items in PvP. You must have PvP Power in order to inflict greater dmg against players. PvP Resilience too for defense. PvE items has none of that.
    And PvE set bonuses shouldnt work In PvP either... this was added in 5.4.2.

5. 1. pvp titles on cata are permanent.
    ROFL! I'm still laughing until now. This guy, is obviously a noob wannabe glad, a know all pvp pro. Har har. In Retail. You do not keep the title, Warmane is Blizzlike. SO NO IT IS NOT PERMANENT.

6. Nice to see mop trolls trying to bash on cata players...... not. I pretty sure when Sargeras mop was going to be taken down and the xfer had ceased, you lot have stumbled and thats fact. Neltharion is it's own unique community and it will continue to stay that way, regardless of outcome. :p

Anyway, if you guys recall deepholm and graymane, you already know where this is going.
    It's going to come to a point where activity will die down on the realm as it did before, it going to get to a point where players will start to leave, it doesn't matter but it will happen. Then a decision to stop said realm from continuing will happen. But that's just a theory, a hive theory.

7. ROFL! I'm still laughing until now. This guy, is obviously a noob wannabe glad, a know all pvp pro. Har har. In Retail. You do not keep the title, Warmane is Blizzlike. SO NO IT IS NOT PERMANENT.
    Illyanah strike again.

8. HAHAHA!, Cuz I pwn rogues on MoP easy as pie! It just feels really good. XD.
    Maybe they just forgot to put some positive bugs into it. XD
    Not sure if just trolling or if you just didn't read post. I said **** playing rogues on mop. They are like warriors on cataclysm. So if you couldn't "pwn" rogues on mop i'd tell you to just find a different game.
    Edited: January 15, 2016

9. They say it's bugged, they mis-understood. They thought they could use PvE items in PvP. You must have PvP Power in order to inflict greater dmg against players. PvP Resilience too for defense. PvE items has none of that.
    Well...yeah. But just like in Cata you needed Resilience to take less damage, but sometimes the Crit/Mastery/Haste on that 1 PvE trinket made up for the loss of damage reduction. Just like here...isn't the R1 hunter (in 2's) running as Human with 2 PvE trinkets?

10. If they give me a full refund on the coins I've spent on cataclysm (that includes everything I've bought with coins) I'll happily leave Neltharion and go to the WOTLK server. Otherwise, I do not support them upgrading to MoP. MoP is the least enjoyable expansion aside from WoD in my opinion.

11. They say it's bugged, they mis-understood. They thought they could use PvE items in PvP. You must have PvP Power in order to inflict greater dmg against players. PvP Resilience too for defense. PvE items has none of that.
    Are you drunk?
    1.) Due to the bugged scaling of pve gear is certain pve gear better than pvp in pvp(like trinkets)
    2.) missing the pvp power of ur trinkets compared to the **** u get from the pve trinkets makes the pvp power useless
    3.) PvP res? Seriously? With a base.resi of 74% its like the least of all things you should worry about LOL.

(PvE **** in Cata was OP thats why MoP has the scaling of PvE items without that PvE is OP in MoP aswell.)

12. btw they are permanent sorry to take you happiness and no warming is far from blizzlike I still have my wrathful gladiator title and vicious gladiator title

13. and just focus on lordean at this point
    Do you know in business and economical terms, Lordaeron is biggest burden realm of warmane which is being carried by donations from other realms !

First ... 23456 ... Last