1. The PvP in MoP is so damn boring. PvE items actually makes the fights to be faster, so u will have to think faster aswell.
    That would be the case only if everyone has access to said items which isn't essentially true on Nelth, simply because not everyone could afford donations and quite frankly not everyone has the patience to spend several months farming PvE gear from raids. The worst part about cata is there are some PvE trinkets/weapons and set bonuses that are considered BiS in PvP and some weapons even function as a 3rd trinket. PvE gear is near useless in MoP with the newly add PvP power making it much easier to obtain BiS gear in PvP and compete in arena without having to donate/raid for the gear. Not supporting the upgrade to MoP or anything, I'm just pointing out one of the biggest drawbacks of cata PvP.

2. That would be the case only if everyone has access to said items which isn't essentially true on Nelth, simply because not everyone could afford donations and quite frankly not everyone has the patience to spend several months farming PvE gear from raids. The worst part about cata is there are some PvE trinkets/weapons and set bonuses that are considered BiS in PvP and some weapons even function as a 3rd trinket. PvE gear is near useless in MoP with the newly add PvP power making it much easier to obtain BiS gear in PvP and compete in arena without having to donate/raid for the gear. Not supporting the upgrade to MoP or anything, I'm just pointing out one of the biggest drawbacks of cata PvP.
    Sooo basically you are saying 'You want BiS whilst putting as minimal effort in as possible'? Yep, you are the kind of people MoP attracted. Yet for Cata (Not considering donations because it would be the same on MoP) if you wanted the best gear for the best chance of getting a title then you have to commit. No half assed 'just going to cap then log off till reset' then gg enjoy BiS.

Everyone has access to everything on Cata....WoW in general. It just comes down to 1. Are you dedicated enough and 2. Are you skilled enough? If you don't have either one of them then why the **** do you deserve BiS? xD

3. That would be the case only if everyone has access to said items which isn't essentially true on Nelth, simply because not everyone could afford donations and quite frankly not everyone has the patience to spend several months farming PvE gear from raids. The worst part about cata is there are some PvE trinkets/weapons and set bonuses that are considered BiS in PvP and some weapons even function as a 3rd trinket. PvE gear is near useless in MoP with the newly add PvP power making it much easier to obtain BiS gear in PvP and compete in arena without having to donate/raid for the gear. Not supporting the upgrade to MoP or anything, I'm just pointing out one of the biggest drawbacks of cata PvP.
    There is obviusly bad things about Cata. But I actuallt think isn't even hard to get PvE items doing raids. About the trinkets, there is none trinket that could actually make ALL that diference in PvP (at least arenas) since nothing is superior to those PvP trinkets that increases your stats (Agi, Stren or Spell power) when used.

Sooo basically you are saying 'You want BiS whilst putting as minimal effort in as possible'? Yep, you are the kind of people MoP attracted. Yet for Cata (Not considering donations because it would be the same on MoP) if you wanted the best gear for the best chance of getting a title then you have to commit. No half assed 'just going to cap then log off till reset' then gg enjoy BiS.

Everyone has access to everything on Cata....WoW in general. It just comes down to 1. Are you dedicated enough and 2. Are you skilled enough? If you don't have either one of them then why the **** do you deserve BiS? xD
    And, pretty much this ^
    Edited: January 17, 2016

4. Sooo basically you are saying 'You want BiS whilst putting as minimal effort in as possible'? Yep, you are the kind of people MoP attracted. Yet for Cata (Not considering donations because it would be the same on MoP) if you wanted the best gear for the best chance of getting a title then you have to commit. No half assed 'just going to cap then log off till reset' then gg enjoy BiS.

Not to insult your intelligence, but why would I spend several months getting PvE gear and RAIDing DS HC to obtain a few items that I'm going to use strictly and only in PvP? That's kinda ****ed up. If all blizzard wanted was to make BiS gear harder to obtain in PvP they could reduce the weekly conquest cap, add a specific arena requirement for non-elite Cata pieces or just anything PvP-related, lol.
    There is obviusly bad things about Cata. But I actuallt think isn't even hard to get PvE items doing raids. About the trinkets, there is none trinket that could actually make ALL that diference in PvP (at least arenas) since nothing is superior to those PvP trinkets that increases your stats (Agi, Stren or Spell power) when used.
    I never said it was hard to get HC PvE gear, just requires a lot of time and dedication to the PvE aspect which not everyone seems to be interested in. As for the trinkets, not all of them are mandatory but some them are surely BiS for some classes. (I.e. Vial/Bone-link for rogues, Foul Gift for Fmages Cunning/lightning capacitor for locks and so on).

5. Not to insult your intelligence, but why would I spend several months getting PvE gear and RAIDing DS HC to obtain a few items that I'm going to use strictly and only in PvP? That's kinda ****ed up. If all blizzard wanted was to make BiS gear harder to obtain in PvP they could reduce the weekly conquest cap, add a specific arena requirement for non-elite Cata pieces or just anything PvP-related, lol.

I never said it was hard to get HC PvE gear, just requires a lot of time and dedication to the PvE aspect which not everyone seems to be interested in. As for the trinkets, not all of them are mandatory but some them are surely BiS for some classes. (I.e. Vial/Bone-link for rogues, Foul Gift for Fmages Cunning/lightning capacitor for locks and so on).
    Those trinkets are only BiS for humans. PvP trinket > PvE trinket for Burst.
    And tbh, BLF is really OP but not BiS for rogues.

6. Not to insult your intelligence, but why would I spend several months getting PvE gear and RAIDing DS HC to obtain a few items that I'm going to use strictly and only in PvP? That's kinda ****ed up. If all blizzard wanted was to make BiS gear harder to obtain in PvP they could reduce the weekly conquest cap, add a specific arena requirement for non-elite Cata pieces or just anything PvP-related, lol..
    Why would you only use them for PvP?o.O I PvE and PvP and it's as easy as switching a couple of Reforges around

7. Why would you only use them for PvP?o.O
    Maybe because I'm not interested in the PvE aspect whatsoever? But implying that I'm forced to farm a few items from DS HC in order to compete in high rated arena it's logical that I would stop doing PvE altogether once I get said pieces; hence why I said I'm going to use them only in PvP.

8. Maybe because I'm not interested in the PvE aspect whatsoever? But implying that I'm forced to farm a few items from DS HC in order to compete in high rated arena it's logical that I would stop doing PvE altogether once I get said pieces; hence why I said I'm going to use them only in PvP.
    You say you are going to use them only in PvP... what ELSE are you going to use it in? You have no interest in PvE so what is so bad about only using it in PvP if PvP is the only thing you do? The item isn't suddenly going to become useless once you decide to stop PvE.

The purpose of you getting said items IS so that you could use it in PvP. You get what you needed from PvE so you can drop it and give complete focus on PvP.

That is like only wanting to do arenas because you hate battlegrounds, but you need at least honor gear so you can do higher rated arenas effectively despite your skill, but still decide that you aren't going to do battlegrounds. You get your honor gear from battlegrounds so now you can stop doing battlegrounds and focus on arenas.

Person A hates their room mate and living with them, but their room mate has the things Person A needs to live. Once Person A is able to get what they need on their own, they can completely ignore their room mate since they have nothing else to offer them.

I am not trying to sound mean or antsy, but it doesn't make sense.

9. Person A hates their room mate and living with them, but their room mate has the things Person A needs to live. Once Person A is able to get what they need on their own, they can completely ignore their room mate since they have nothing else to offer them.
    Waah, you know what...? MoP offers Person A a room with the "things" that he needs to live. so Person A won't have to live with said room mate whom he obviously hates. Which is why I said HC DS gear being somehow needed in PvP is one of the biggest drawbacks of Cata PvP.

Also you can't compare BGs to raids, even if BGs are less competitive and bit more boring than arenas it's an aspect of PvP nonetheless, so it's logical that you have to do BGs to obtain the honor gear, unlike raids where you stand in 1 spot and spam 2 buttons for 321312541 hours killing scripted NPCs once or twice a week till you eventually get your desired items.

Rofl, either you're a very skilled troll or just a terrible debater.

10. Waah, you know what...? MoP offers Person A a room with the "things" that he needs to live. so Person A won't have to live with said room mate whom he obviously hates. Which is why I said HC DS gear being somehow needed in PvP is one of the biggest drawbacks of Cata PvP.

Also you can't compare BGs to raids, even if BGs are less competitive and bit more boring than arenas it's an aspect of PvP nonetheless, so it's logical that you have to do BGs to obtain the honor gear, unlike raids where you stand in 1 spot and spam 2 buttons for 321312541 hours killing scripted NPCs once or twice a week till you eventually get your desired items.

Rofl, either you're a very skilled troll or just a terrible debater.
    Never mind, I see after rereading your comment to Gutray. I didn't read what you quoted through all the way. Misinterpreted your reply to that person as well

Why would you only use them for PvP?o.O
    Maybe because I'm not interested in the PvE aspect whatsoever? But implying that I'm forced to farm a few items from DS HC in order to compete in high rated arena it's logical that I would stop doing PvE altogether once I get said pieces; hence why I said I'm going to use them only in PvP.
    I was reading what you said as if you would have an issue with not being able to use it in PvE when you only care about PvP. I read it as an oxymoron and got confused.
    I apologize.

11. Waah, you know what...? MoP offers Person A a room with the "things" that he needs to live. so Person A won't have to live with said room mate whom he obviously hates. Which is why I said HC DS gear being somehow needed in PvP is one of the biggest drawbacks of Cata PvP.
    1. People hated MoP when it came because everything was so easy to obtain. Even WotLK players said it about Cata, imagine what they think now about MoP.
    2. You don't need PvE items to play on high rating. The only class/spec that I actually think its really needed, its Retri Pala for the extra Holy Power.

12. Waah, you know what...? MoP offers Person A a room with the "things" that he needs to live. so Person A won't have to live with said room mate whom he obviously hates. Which is why I said HC DS gear being somehow needed in PvP is one of the biggest drawbacks of Cata PvP.
    I need to point out, when you say this then you are also referring to every expansions PvP apart from MoP and above. In every expansion certain PvE items were the best choice for PvP i.e DBW for Wrath.

13. Jesus Loves you all
    Edited: January 17, 2016

14. Honestly if warmane decides to upgrade to MOP, all players should have an full refund in coins. pay to get some extra and be in a good starting position just too know that not even a year later it will be upgraded, a total loss of my cash. so a full refund should do the trick.

15. Honestly if warmane decides to upgrade to MOP, all players should have an full refund in coins. pay to get some extra and be in a good starting position just too know that not even a year later it will be upgraded, a total loss of my cash. so a full refund should do the trick.
    They wont upgrade anymore, we'll live another day

First ... 4567 Last