1. Boosting..

Hello Warmane Admins, i just wanted to tell you a little thing. I Know you get ban by bosting and in my guild 2 low lwls 29,30 doing SM and the one 80 level char Boosting they.. Screen-

After you read this, delete this post! Thank you

oh sorry my fault i didnt know boosting is legal :)) sry
    Edited: January 14, 2016 Reason: For my fail

2. Nice to know that you'd report your own guild members lmao

3. Nice to know that you'd report your own guild members lmao
    He thought there was abuse going on...I respect that he did that knowing he would get nothing in return.

If you suddenly got shadowmourne cuze of an abuse it would be expected to be reported now shadowed cuze "guildies"...

4. why can't you boost on this server? thought this was supposed to be blizzlike

5. Worst guild mate EVER.

On topic: What is illegal is to tag a high lvl mob with a very low lvl char and kill it with a high lvl char (tagging a lvl 80 mobs with a lvl 10 char and kill it with 80 char). Inside instances is legal because there's a minimum level requirement to enter. You can't just boost lvl 20 chars on Nexus.

6. I know some 80s boosting lowies in dungeons by pulling the whole instance and dropping group right after the low level tag em with spells like consecration or death and decay... So the low level get full xp, he/she invites the high level back before getting tp`d out. Is this legit?
    Edited: January 14, 2016

7. This isnt the first time the topic of boosting comes up... Someone posted something that more or less said that boosting on mobs that were level ?? wasn't acceptable meanwhile boosting on mobs that are in a acceptable levelrange was fine(range of ur charachter). There were topics about boosting before wotlk came out where you more or less boosted an charachter on outland mobs to level quicker. So i can see the problem back then but boosting in dungeons or mobs that are on a equivalent level? i can't see any problems with that no matter how you do it.

Hello Warmane Admins, i just wanted to tell you a little thing. I Know you get ban by bosting and in my guild 2 low lwls 29,30 doing SM and the one 80 level char Boosting they.. Screen-

http://i.imgur.com/UE9CkvQ.jpg

After you read this, delete this post! Thank you

oh sorry my fault i didnt know boosting is legal :)) sry
    That screenshot doesnt say anything nor confirm that they do something fishy.. but yea, you admitted it was a fail but anyhow, my point is as following.. I would guess its about as hard for people to /who (like the screenshot) to know if they're mobtagging or if they're doing it normally as it would be for a moderator to prove this unless they go inside to confirm which i doubt they would...

8. Rumour has it that all those whispering Level 15 guys, who are asking your Level 80 char for a 'quick run through RF', are undercover GMs waiting to wave dat banhamer

9. Unhaunted. Every time I see you on my ally char now, I am going to gank the crap out of you just for being a douche and trying to rat your guildmates out. That is beyond terribad.

10. Yea just to clarify, having previously spoken with a GM, helping a low level by boosting them through dungeons is just fine.

11. Unhaunted. Every time I see you on my ally char now, I am going to gank the crap out of you just for being a douche and trying to rat your guildmates out. That is beyond terribad.
    He assumed his guild mates were knowingly and willingly abusing an exploit. Whether mistaken or not, he showed his utmost loyalty is to fair play and the server, which is commendable. Helping, condoning or "looking the other way" simply makes you an accomplice, not "a good guild mate." The only things he arguably might have done wrong is doing this in the open instead of through a PM to the Staff, and not going through his Guild Master first, assuming he didn't.