1. Local Territory Auto-PvP flag

Hey, get that this is a PvP realm, fine. But both my horde and alliance toons get flagged for PvP automatically without entering ANY contested zones, and due to high levels having nothing better to do, I'm getting constantly murdered.

Again, get this is a PvP realm, but the very least is that I can level in my local territory without getting trolled. Fix this bug for the love of Christ. No auto flag in local zones.

2. You only get automatically flagged in contested or enemy zones, not friendly ones.

3. I know that this thread is dead but I experience this myself and it's f**king annoying standing idle in Orgrimmar and getting killed by invading alliance. I have no idea how to get rid of it. It only affects my DK for some reason, not any of my other chars..

4. Normally it will flag PVP off after 10 minutes when you are in a friendly zone. However it seems bugged and you only see it gone after going to another zone. Deeprun tram for instance and then then back to IF/SW.

5. maybe don't target the enemy with mouse clicks, If you have auto-attack enabled in settings, it considers your clicks as hostile.