1. Neltharion realm with most toxic players

I can safely say that Neltharion is realm with the most toxic players,community however you want to call it. Even when realm is about to die and they want to change it to MoP you people still argue. How many threads have been closed? Almost every thread ends up closed. Because of **** attitude this realm has. Maybe we should move to MoP, perhaps those Toxic players will stop playing and perhaps **** will be better. I know there are people like that everywhere but i just think that on Neltharion are alot more then on other realms. Flame me idc.

2. When i read the first line of your post i felt like i have to take the time to reply reasonably, but as i continued i came to this conclusion:
    gr8 b8 m8
    but i'm still gonna give you a full response because im a lifeless gamer!
    So you're saying Neltharion players are "toxic" and have a ****ty attitude for rejecting the proposition of moderators?
    Many players came on the forums and stated their REASONS for the rejection of this outrageous idea, they expressed how they feel about this(i agree some of those expressions weren't nice)but still a good chunk of players made some pretty solid points.
    And that made the moderators realize why they received such a huge backlash
    Basically what you're saying is whoever disgarees with you is toxic!
    I guess that makes sense? O.o
    Edited: January 14, 2016

3. When i read the first line of your post i felt like i have to take the time to reply reasonably, but as i continued i came to this conclusion:
    gr8 b8 m8
    but i'm still gonna give you a full response because im a lifeless gamer!
    So you're saying Neltharion players are "toxic" and have a ****ty attitude for rejecting the proposition of moderators?
    Many players came on the forums and stated their REASONS for the rejection of this outrageous idea, they expressed how they feel about this(i agree some of those expressions weren't nice)but still a good chunk of players made some pretty solid points.
    And that made the moderators realize why they received such a huge backlash
    Basically what you're saying is whoever disgarees with you is toxic!
    I guess that makes sense? O.o
    No. I didn't say that, i don't care if we move to MoP. But people got so offended by what Moderators said about moving to MoP, they started arguing amongs themselves and bashing on a not so bad idea.

EDIT: This isn't about just moving to MoP. This is about Neltharion community in general.

4. Nelth isn't going MoP

GM's have already stated that Neltharion OR Warsong will be swapping expansions with MoP, so stop going on with this bullsh*t. To the people that think the society on 'neltharion' is "toxic" - news flash, all of Warmane is toxic, and quite frankly, all of blizzard's community is toxic. If you can't handle it, don't f******* play? It's simple. Sick of reading the same old crap on every Neltharion thread. The realm isn't going anywhere, it's been stated already, so please, get over it.

5. You're the one provoking an argument right now though. People just want to defend themselves about the Nelth moving issue, which isn't too weird considering we're being neglected for months.

6. You're the one provoking an argument right now though. People just want to defend themselves about the Nelth moving issue, which isn't too weird considering we're being neglected for months.
    Haven't you read the Edit?

7. You're still the one provoking an argument right now though ;D. If you don't like the people, don't be here. There's no use of making a thread like this since people won't change anyway.

8. Forget about the drama that goes on on the forums, people in game are actually pretty nice. Personally, I rarely ever came across ppl that I would describe as toxic, I think if you manage to hang out with the right people ull see wat im talking about.

I never really imagined I would make friends from the opposite faction based on the amount of hate we get when we q for bgs, but when some of the decent alliance players transferred horde and we got to talking its an entirely different story.

9. You're still the one provoking an argument right now though ;D. If you don't like the people, don't be here. There's no use of making a thread like this since people won't change anyway.
    This thread wasn't made to provoke anyone, just to show you the reality.

10. This thread wasn't made to provoke anyone, just to show you the reality.
    It only showed your opinion really, nobody forces you to look on the forum. Or to stay on Neltharion for that matter if the people are really "so toxic here".

11. It only showed your opinion really, nobody forces you to look on the forum. Or to stay on Neltharion for that matter if the people are really "so toxic here".
    This just shows how much you don't care about anything on Neltharion. Same old talk, go ahead and leave bla bla bla. Typical stuff. Only good respond i got was from Pwnstar. Exaclty what i was talking about i make a thread about Neltharion community being **** and you got offended. Don't get your panties all in a bunch.

12. To be fair Neltharion didn't receive an update in almost 1 year so i think it's quite reasonable for the community to get a little bit salty. Also the Warmane decided to open Lordaeron, an absolutely 0 profit realm (that is actually really well fixed, i give them that) and made all devs work only on that for months while also having Blackrock and Warsong that atm are only sucking money from the other realms ('cos i don't really believe that either Blackrock or Warsong can be kept open only thanks to their own profits). After all that they make the suggestion to merge Neltharion with Frostwolf, firstly i don't get why Neltharion had to be their top idea since at the very least they should start merging Warsong with Neltharion, mostly because Warsong has 300 players max while Neltharion is normally sitting at 1.5k+ and seconly i think that Neltharion is actually a pretty big source of income for Warmane since most PvPers want to buy the best end game PvE gear, in fact i think that it actually competes with WotLK for the most profitable realm, MoP i don't get why someone would buy anything from MoP's marketplace, PvE gear is worth nothing in PvP and PvP gear can be earned by doing arenas @0 rating.

TL:DR version: people on Neltharion tend to be Toxic 'cos the realm has been neglected for almost 1 year and the fact that after months of patient waiting the only news for Cataclysm was a poll to close Neltharion sounded like an offense to most people (and rightfully so i might add).

Exaclty what i was talking about i make a thread about Neltharion community being **** and you got offended. Don't get your panties all in a bunch.
    Also if you call people **** i think they have all the right in the world to get offended and call you a douchebag in return.

13. I'm not offended, I just don't see the point of you having to point it out, it's not like it will change anything ever. Yes people might be **** on forum, but why does it matter? Just don't bother with them.

14. To be fair Neltharion didn't receive an update in almost 1 year so i think it's quite reasonable for the community to get a little bit salty. Also the devs decided to open Lordaeron, an absolutely 0 profit realm (that is actually really well fixed, i give them that) and making all devs work only on it for months while also having Blackrock and Warsong that are only sucking resources money ('cos i don't really believe that either Blackrock or Warsong can be kept open only thanks to their own donations). After all that they make the suggestion to merge Neltharion with Frostwolf, firstly i don't get why Neltharion had to be their top idea since at the very least they should start merging Warsong with Neltharion, mostly because Warsong has 300 players max while Neltharion is normally sitting at 1.5k+ and seconly i think that Neltharion is actually a pretty big source of income for Warmane since most PvPers want to buy the best end game PvE gear, in fact i think that it actually competes with WotLK for the most profitable realm, MoP i don't get why someone would buy anything from MoP's marketplace, PvE gear is worth nothing in PvP and PvP gear can be earned by doing arenas @0 rating.

TL:DR version: people on Neltharion tend to be Toxic 'cos the realm has been neglected for almost 1 year and the fact that after months of patient waiting the only news for Cataclysm was a poll to close Neltharion sounded like an offense to most people (and rightfully so i might add).

Also if you call people **** i think they have all the right in the world to get offended and call you a douchebag in return.
    Thank you for a nice reply. I guess people get offended by anything these days.

15. I can safely say that Neltharion is realm with the most toxic players,community however you want to call it. Even when realm is about to die and they want to change it to MoP you people still argue... I know there are people like that everywhere but i just think that on Neltharion are alot more then on other realms. Flame me idc.
    So lets Address your original post first of all... this whole post of yours seems biased straight out the booty. Tell me HOW can you judge one realm and claim that the people in it are more toxic than the other 10,000+ players throughout these 7 servers total? I really doubt you have met ALL 10,000 people to judge them all. That is practically, and YES, practically the equivalent of me being in a PVE guild on alliance that I PERSONALLY believe has a horrible community. Is it right to then judge all of the alliance guilds based off of one bad guild even though I have not seen the rest of the Alliance guilds yet?

This thread wasn't made to provoke anyone, just to show you the reality.
    Ok... you may not have thought this through while making this thread, but you creating this alone is provoking the people of this realm. Why? Here, "I can safely say that Neltharion is realm with the most toxic players,community however you want to call it" and "Maybe we should move to MoP, perhaps those Toxic players will stop playing and perhaps **** will be better." So what do you call this? This is you antagonizing people because you clearly know we are fighting for the realm, but you want it to die just to test your theory of toxic people leaving. I will state again. There are over ten THOUSAND people playing in total. You mean to tell me that closing one realm will eliminate toxic players? In someone else' opinion they can also say shut down MOP and the toxic players will be reduced. That can be said about any realm through anyone' perspective, but in the end it is just all how you perceive it. Your "opinions" and not facts.

Thank you for a nice reply. I guess people get offended by anything these days.
    Offended by anything? I am not supporting how you, through your eyes see the people in this realm behave. However, do you really call a massive neglect of a realm through minimal minimal updates, minor fixes that isn't much of an impact when compared to the larger scale of things that needs to be fixed, and our realm which has been put in a community poll for shut down, "anything"? I can assure you if one of these other realms were left in the dark for an extended amount of time and then had to be put in a community poll for shutdown after waking up everyday to go to work and get that hard earned cash in which they use on this server/realm/expansion to donate for items to not only HELP this server, but to get items... Damn right they will be "offended". Donations aside now people play here because they like this expansion. Also realize that when there was only WOTLK and CATA realms that people chose to play cata and not only play WOTLK. So much to the point that we even had queues... yes queues for CATA realms. MOP opens of course the people who wants to try something new or enjoyed that patch will migrate there. People like to have options. They want variety. While I first started playing on Molten I started in WOTLK realm. Guess what? I wanted variety and we had options so I then tried CATA realm and I liked it and decided to put most of my playing time there. Sounds familiar? Yes, it happened with CATA/MOP to other people as well. Here is a common saying for you. Corner a dog in a dead-end street and it will turn and bite.

12 Last