1. #SAVECATA and list of prospective players

There are two questions we were discussing in asked in staff just now
    1) Would the changes bring significant population from outside Warmane? Unlikely, and we're against any cannibalization of Neltharion population

2) Even if (1) was true, would the changes bring population enough to make a significant change for Warsong experience? Unlikely

Still, we will not abandon those same 182 players, they're real people who are sitting and playing at their computers right now. that's what must also be considerd, not just digits on realm statistics on the website where Warsong and Blackrock can make our epeen stats look ugly.
    This topic is not for flame or for beeing closed (hopefully), i just wanna set an example of how many players WOULD PLAY warsong when it WOULD PLAYABLE. For myself, im still waiting since merge for a playable server with no heavy bugs and no 23-1 arenateams with 3200 arenarating. i logged on maybe 4 or 5 times to look if something has changed, and im visiting 1 time per day the warmane page to see if AT core or other changes are there.

if there are more people like me, who WILL PLAY warsong, if some things are not broken anymore, please support this thread and help me to show the cataclym community is alive but most of them just idle while waiting.

best regards from germany
    Knubya

in this case:
    #SAVECATA
    #ATCORE

2. 1)cata has least players of all expansions dont expect fixes.
    2)even if they would make fixes there would be no guarentee that more players will come especialy when talking about pure pvp server
    3)i play cata on molten for 4 years now and they broke my heart when i saw what they wrote
    #SAVECATA

3. Hello, i could say alot about this subject but let's not even debate here.

I don't log into the game anymore, and i think im not the only one to do so. I'm waiting a stable, proper... well a more stabilized core (where spell, mmr calculation, and talent are working as intended) so i can be back and play where i was use to.
    I do support "Warsong"

P.S: I do check this forum for months now, simply awaiting some changes, and i truely think we are alot in this mood ;)

-Ayanne

#SAVECATA
    #ATCORE
    Edited: January 14, 2016

4. Delete Warsong already this Server is a shame for everyone.

5. I used to play on Warsong (Everdeath 5x Catacylsm DeathKnights) I casually go onto the Warmane Front Page to see if AT core has been implemented, once Warsong recieve some 'updates' then I will log in and play till then, bye!

6. I used to play on Warsong (Everdeath 5x Catacylsm DeathKnights) I casually go onto the Warmane Front Page to see if AT core has been implemented, once Warsong recieve some 'updates' then I will log in and play till then, bye!
    I bet you are not the only one... as far as i see how warmane is working, we will never see AT core on warsong..

7. Sorry for my English.
    Don't get me wrong, but I'm not sure this topic will actually prove anything, mainly because people don't even visit Warsong page anymore.
    Not having time 'cause of university, I loved Warsong as I could do 2s and 3s in a decently populated community (never enjoyed PVE). For a long time I hoped to see that population again, that (almost) fixed gameplay and, having played on AT too, I didn't really care about the core. But after all this time, I think Warsong (or any idea of a fun server here on Warmane) is dead
    However, for what it's worth
    #SAVECATA

8. We have too much potential to fade into obscurity.

#SAVECATA

9. Indeed i am checking everyday for changes but no changes yet... i would play Warsong if its worth playing now it isnt worth even logging there.. so i am hiding in the shadows waiting for the day that Warsong will Reborn so i can enjoy playing there as i used to do in AT.

-Smarky

#SAVECATA
    #ATCORE

10. Considering that every other cata server I've joined aside from warmane that allowed multiboxing in PvP ended up literally changing their rules in my face, it'd be a pain to lose the last one that hasn't done that yet.

http://imgur.com/a/sw2cd <-- People really can't stand me in their BGs, apparently.

11. Honestly, those 200 ppl that play Warsong everyday area 100x times more skilled and competitive then any of the players on Nelth. There will always be teams who have 3000 rating , there will always be teams who have 21-0 or 30-2 , it is in their nature to be perfect or fade out trying . There is so much devs and the staff can do that its just amazing the really small time they are giving us. How about:
    1st: Give us the At Core (im sure u can send 3 devs to implement it for a day or two)
    2nd: Set up a vendor where u can buy unique mogs,titles,mounts,trinkets and make them with a req lets say 2.4k for X item 2.2k for X item
    3rd: Make 3s alive like( make some of the gear(non elite ) require 2k in 3s or hell 1750 in 3s)
    4th: Please organize more events instead of the usual end of the arena season 1v1
    5th: Make a server wide tournament with no inner realm battles only cross realm (so we can see which realm has the best players)
    6th: Please start looking at bugs reports(even on the At core) more closely
    7th: what happened to the cross-realm bgs that was being handled?

Ps: Keep in mind that one of the reasons why people join Warsong is to NOT level up

12. They should rather abandon Frostwolf [MOP content] and work more regarding Cataclysm.

Wotlk is just an ex now. For how much time would people beat a dead bodies of lich king and halion again and again ?

123 ... Last