1. If they even put 15% of the effort into Warsong as they did with Lordaeron they can make the BEST Cataclysm PvP experience available ANYWHERE. Remember guys Warsong used to have 2k players at peak times before moltdown. This ""upgrade"" (huge quotations there) will just be moltdown v2.0; this time with more bull****.

#SAVECATA
    Edited: January 16, 2016 Reason: #SAVECATA

2. dont delete Warsong just change to AT core + remove all pve item's and all ppl come back into warsong ...
    Or if you can't do it, move warsong to MOP because neltharion it's a pve realm , i want just a pure pvp realm no bull****.

3. I started playing cataclysm on the old warsong,and was just amazed by how many players were playing there in blue gear against 410 hc equipped people...then I discovered AT realm cataclysm,that´s the most fun I´ve ever had in Cataclysm...the merge took it from me...I´m still checking everyday forums and ingame for some news and Malaco´s streams...Please implement AT core and remove random procc pve!
    -Thinia/Shammynator
    #SAVECATA
    #ATCORE

4. the development focus on wotlk and mop is not what will make warmane #1 again. Mop is a cluster**** of bugs and poorly scripted content, and wotlk has been the main focus of molten since launch.. why not fix all the bugs on wotlk once and for all, migrate missing content to cataclysm and fix classes PROPERLY, and then start scripting mop raids and stuff the way they should?

i just dont get the non-linear path warmane is taking at this moment.

but most importantly: #SAVECATA

5. I discovered AT realm cataclysm,that´s the most fun I´ve ever had in Cataclysm...the merge took it from me...I´m still checking everyday forums and ingame for some news and Malaco´s streams...Please implement AT core and remove random procc pve!
    #SAVECATA
    #ATCORE
    ^^ this ...

6. #SAVECATA don't delete cata please ....

7. If there would be the same Server like before the merge I would already appreciate that very much! With the merge so many things were just forgotten, for example soloq and main things which have honored the server! I had so much fun back in the days when the server was under AT and i didn´t care about how bad the server actually was back at this time! It was still very very much better as it is now... And this makes me sad... I don´t think it is so much work to create an actually playable server which makes fun to play. It doesn´t need to be the best server out of how it is propably possible. But it should be fun to play and i dont think it is so hard to provide a server like this. We don´t need very much to have fun while playing on this server, some active admins who are showing that they are present would already be enough for me. I hope they Catacylsm Arena Server support will increase again! I hope atleast anything will happen! For me I login to the server atleast once a month to discover that LITERALLY NOTHING has changed or implemented since the merge. And there are still missing key things which we need to actually play on the server.

The server just has been forgotten.
    And i pray to god that something will change, because i really miss the times back in 2014/15 when i played with my mates "Paddlez",Noel (love <3), "Zyox"), and all the other ones who i really miss and with who i never play anymore... Because we have no good server to play on...

Thats it from me...
    #SAVECATA!!!

Change something! Please!

8. If there would be the same Server like before the merge I would already appreciate that very much! With the merge so many things were just forgotten, for example soloq and main things which have honored the server! I had so much fun back in the days when the server was under AT and i didn´t care about how bad the server actually was back at this time! It was still very very much better as it is now... And this makes me sad... I don´t think it is so much work to create an actually playable server which makes fun to play. It doesn´t need to be the best server out of how it is propably possible. But it should be fun to play and i dont think it is so hard to provide a server like this. We don´t need very much to have fun while playing on this server, some active admins who are showing that they are present would already be enough for me. I hope they Catacylsm Arena Server support will increase again! I hope atleast anything will happen! For me I login to the server atleast once a month to discover that LITERALLY NOTHING has changed or implemented since the merge. And there are still missing key things which we need to actually play on the server.

The server just has been forgotten.
    And i pray to god that something will change, because i really miss the times back in 2014/15 when i played with my mates "Paddlez",Noel (love <3), "Zyox"), and all the other ones who i really miss and with who i never play anymore... Because we have no good server to play on...

Thats it from me...
    #SAVECATA!!!

Change something! Please!
    paddlez is online on nelth sometimes

9. paddlez is online on nelth sometimes
    yeah on sayen's mage

10. tbh couldn't give a toss if they got rid of cata, always wanted a good insta 90 mop server. If its not insta max level, just get rid of the server completely. Quit this server might come back if pve trash is removed completely i.e no 2k rogues in top 5 because of 5 different pve proc items going off in the opener

11. paddlez is online on nelth sometimes

Thanks for that info!!

12. bring back the at core, i`ve stopped playing here because there are classes(most of all) with lots of issues.
    #SAVECATA

13. if pve trash is removed completely i.e no 2k rogues in top 5 because of 5 different pve proc items going off in the opener
    sad but true.

14. why are you fkers always have to complain about everything, its not like you scrubs would ever hit 1.8k on at so enjoy this

15. why are you fkers always have to complain about everything, its not like you scrubs would ever hit 1.8k on at so enjoy this
    its not like u couldve hit glad on AT like others

First 1234 Last