1. I applied to be a developer for the Warsong realm. I'd love to finish the AT conversion and get AT's features implemented into Warsong. I'm a Microsoft software engineer, an ex-AT developer, and I offered to work for free. Warmane staff has literally no reason to deny me. So far the application experience has been far from optimal, but I'll keep you guys up-to-date on what happens.
    any news about the application?

2. any news about the application?
    Nope, they haven't replied. The fact that they're ignoring me makes me think that they've decided to shut down Warsong - they would've responded if they wanted to save the server.

3. maybe try to ask malaco private what happend with your application, its so sad :/

4. Ehm AT features are features for a low populated server for people that just wanna play 5% of cataclysm and qq about things which were normal on retail cataclysm for example the pve items in Arena, you all wanna play cataclysm, but you dont wanna play it like it should be,so why you really think this features will happen at warmane..?

5. Ehm AT features are features for a low populated server for people that just wanna play 5% of cataclysm and qq about things which were normal on retail cataclysm for example the pve items in Arena, you all wanna play cataclysm, but you dont wanna play it like it should be,so why you really think this features will happen at warmane..?
    tbh i didnt rly care about pve items... they are what they are and some people like it and some people cry about there imbalance....

but what we all prefer is a workin server with no bugs and a competition!

6. Ehm AT features are features for a low populated server for people that just wanna play 5% of cataclysm and qq about things which were normal on retail cataclysm for example the pve items in Arena, you all wanna play cataclysm, but you dont wanna play it like it should be,so why you really think this features will happen at warmane..?

Bonelink aviable for Rogues?
    Windward proccing from every spell? Even from Noggenfogger elixir

Pretty sure Cata Retail was the same as that hahahaha

7. maybe try to ask malaco private what happend with your application, its so sad :/
    Yeah, I did that a month before I even applied - he told me to email "trayz". That was on January 6th, I haven't heard back from that either.

8. Jesus.... this is soo ****ing wrong.... and the funny part is that some ppl think that pve doesnt matter only skills..... those who think skills matter here on warsong while we have windwar proc from every move you make and bonelink rogues that hit 1,5/3 of yourr HP only with 1 PROC i hope you meet those rogs so you can understand waht is like to lose cuz enemy have boner... in fact thats why i left cata untill AT core i left cata because of 50k Bonelink and that bugged windward that procs from EVERY SPELL... it doesnt matter if you are war or rog or dk.... Windward will proc! I just dont understand why ppl think skill is over pve here on Warsong... they are soo deluded..... perhaps they havemt tryed to fight pve rog or windward teams.... and stil lfor those who use that much pve like boners and wards just simply L2P and have a nice day...

9. Jesus.... this is soo ****ing wrong.... and the funny part is that some ppl think that pve doesnt matter only skills..... those who think skills matter here on warsong while we have windwar proc from every move you make and bonelink rogues that hit 1,5/3 of yourr HP only with 1 PROC i hope you meet those rogs so you can understand waht is like to lose cuz enemy have boner... in fact thats why i left cata untill AT core i left cata because of 50k Bonelink and that bugged windward that procs from EVERY SPELL... it doesnt matter if you are war or rog or dk.... Windward will proc! I just dont understand why ppl think skill is over pve here on Warsong... they are soo deluded..... perhaps they havemt tryed to fight pve rog or windward teams.... and stil lfor those who use that much pve like boners and wards just simply L2P and have a nice day...
    i understand your point

BUT

this is not a problem of pve items in pvp, more a problem of a bug what can be fixxed and then proccs will work as intended (windward only proccs when it should be and bonelink would hit more like 20k not like 50k)

10. PvE proc trinkets/weapons were made by Blizz so that RAID groups can down RAID BOSSES with less effort. They have no place in competitive PvP. Losing vs a team that you outplay 100% because they got carried from bull**** PvE procs....lol

Edit: Looks like cata got a new changelog; things are finally starting to look up for our expansion. Gj
    Edited: February 27, 2016 Reason: :D

11. Throw Weapon will now properly proc poisons.

Thank god, now I can finally play rogue!

12. I'd be nice if warmane staff would actually stop bull**** at us. Let's face it. AT core won't happen, if it was planned it'd be released a month later after merge. I think only mods here still believe in their stories about "internal testing of the core" and "Dev on vacation". Can you just simply put restriction and merge both Neltharion and Warsong because this is going nowhere. Malaco, stop ignoring this subforum and come talk openly about future of this realm. Atm i'd rather see it closed.

First ... 234