1. Need a clarification about boosting

How many levels ahead the mobs need to be from the lower level to be a banable offence?
    Ex 1 - My char is level 43 and im tagging red mobs around 47-49 is that ok?
    Ex 2 - My char is level 49 and im tagging level 58 mobs that are red and not skull is that ok?

2. Not more than 11 levels above your character's level. Both examples are ok.

3. How many levels ahead the mobs need to be from the lower level to be a banable offence?
    Ex 1 - My char is level 43 and im tagging red mobs around 47-49 is that ok?
    Ex 2 - My char is level 49 and im tagging level 58 mobs that are red and not skull is that ok?
    Mods have made posts stating things like running chars through dungeons was ok. They have level restrictions to even get into them to begin with. The people who get banned for powerleveling do so because they are exploiting mechanics like higher level zones with weak mobs that give more xp than the xpac your char belongs in, like tagging mobs in northrend when you are lvl 5. Or getting xp from certain skull mobs that the character couldnt possibly kill.

You get non benefit normally from red mobs 5+ levels as there is a XP cap. So, just stick to 9 levels and under mobs and gg.

edit: mod beat me to it =P

4. Additional question in regard to this: I remember on other servers that its possible to group up as low level with a high level. Than the high level pulls like the entire instance (like zul farak on mount); after which the group is disbanded; than the low level does an aoe spell, and high level destroys them all; granting the low level full xp for each and ever mob. Allowed?

5. Not more than 11 levels above your character's level. Both examples are ok.
    ok, ty for your fast answer. Its ok to go to outlands before 58? Some weeks ago there wasnt any level restriction to enter black portal

6. ok, ty for your fast answer. Its ok to go to outlands before 58? Some weeks ago there wasnt any level restriction to enter black portal
    Portal is restricted to 58 unless that changed with wrath. You can get a port to Shatt though. The flightmaster links to hellfire by default. There are plenty of mobs that meet the no higher than 11 levels stated by Agramon.