Lordaeron yes
    Rangaros No
    Frostwolf No

2)
    Ping logon.warmane.com is 188.138.40.87

3)
    ping 4.2.2.4 200
    ping 8.8.8.8 220

2. The connection to Germany is normal. It used to be a connection to USA before being forwarded to our game servers, it just changed to Germany now.
    connection is from Germany only for Deathwing and Ragnaros . exactly those servers that we can not connect . but for Lordearon and Blackrock connection is from Iran . those servers that we can connect successfully .

when website said i have logged in from Germany , i checked the IP for Germany , and it was 188.138.40.87 . the IP that ping logon.warmane.com returns !

3. connection is from Germany only for Deathwing and Ragnaros . exactly those servers that we can not connect . but for Lordearon and Blackrock connection is from Iran . those servers that we can connect successfully .

when website said i have logged in from Germany , i checked the IP for Germany , and it was 188.138.40.87 . the IP that ping logon.warmane.com returns !
    No, all connections go through Germany. That's our login server. All connections used to go to USA before it was changed to. On a successful connection you get forwarded from there to the actual servers, but if your connection fails after the login, it will show as if you had attempted to connect from Germany to the game servers.

4. 1)
    Frostwolf No
    Deathwing No
    Lordaeron yes
    Rangaros No

2)
    188.138.40.87 time average 150

3)
    ping 4.2.2.4 240
    ping 8.8.8.8 230

5. Okay Some guy Pointed at Private message(vil2us Thanks You :) ) This We can connect to 188.138.40.87:3742 and we can use it to be connect to server.

Same as Wotlk Client that we can connect to Lordaeron We can Connect with 188.138.40.87:9427 is Okay Also.

*****AND The Important***** WE STUCK IN CONNECTED WITH >>>>> 188.138.40.87:8085 <<<<
    Now The Picture Can Show Better Statuation >>>>>> http://imgur.com/LVxpRXH <<<<<<<<<

Waiting for New Answers from Staffs.Please Members dont spam:)

6. Lordaeron - Yes
    Blackrock - yes
    Deathwing - No
    Frostwolf - No
    Rangaros No

7. Lordaeron:yes
    Deathwing:no
    Ragnaros:no
    Blackrock:yes
    Warsong/neltharion:no client
    Frostwolf:no

The problem is exactly happened when this message comes up at main page of site:

REALMS UNDER ATTACK
    January 11, 2016
    Several realms including our logonserver are currently under DDoS attack. It may take multiple login attempts to successfully connect to the realm. In the meantime we are also working to mitigate the effect and maintain servers and services online.

I dont know if they releated or no!

8. Lorderon: yes

Deathwing :No

Ragnaros :no

Warsong :no Clinet

Frostwolf:noclinet

2- ping 4.2.2.4 Average :137

ping 8.8.8.8 Average :135

9. 1)
    Lordaeron - OK
    Deathwing - Stuck in connected
    Ragnaros -Stuck in conn
    Blackrock OK
    Neltharion No Client
    Warsong OK
    Frostwolf NO Client
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3)
    4.2.2.4 > Avarage=160 ms / Loss 0%
    8.8.8.8 > Avarage=165 ms/ Loss 0%

10. Lordaeron - OK
    Deathwing - Stuck in connected
    Ragnaros -Stuck in conn
    Blackrock OK
    Neltharion Stuck in Connected
    Warsong OK
    Frostwolf NO Client

4.2.2.4 > Avarage=145 ms / Loss 0%
    8.8.8.8 > Avarage=132 ms/ Loss 0%

11. Also Server Restart Doesnt affect.so there must be a new solve way for this :)

12. Lordaeron : is ok
    Deathwing : Stuck in connected
    Ragnaros : Stuck in connected
    Blackrock : --------------------------------------
    Neltharion :-------------------------------------
    Warsong : --------------------------------------
    Frostwolf : Stuck in Connected

4.2.2.4 > Avarage=112 ms / Loss 0%
    8.8.8.8 > Avarage= 235 ms/ Loss 0%

13. Lordaeron: Fine
    Deathwing: Stuck in "Connected"
    Ragnaros: Stuck in "Connected"
    Blackkrock: Fine
    Neltharion: No clinet
    Warsong: No clinet
    Frostwolf: Stuck in "Connected"

4.2.2.4 > Avarage=142 ms /Loss 0%
    8.8.8.8 > Avarage=217 ms /Loss 0%
    Edited: January 16, 2016

14. Lorderon: yes

Deathwing :No

Ragnaros :no

Warsong :no

Frostwolf: NO HELL

2- ping 4.2.2.4 Average :117

ping 8.8.8.8 Average :114

>>>>Racist<<<<

15. After a week now the problem seems to be fixed i tried today and i could login without any proxy or another similar programs. enjoy ;)

First 1234 ... Last