1. After a week now the problem seems to be fixed i tried today and i could login without any proxy or another similar programs. enjoy ;)
    Not yet .still stucking in connected.

Still type information of your ISP like :

name : Parsonline

Service : 9mb up 1mb down
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and please some staff check if he logged from iran ingame or he was using proxy or vpn of other country throught it?

and also anyone of gm founds new statuation for iranians?
    Edited: January 17, 2016 Reason: addition

2. The connection to Germany is normal. It used to be a connection to USA before being forwarded to our game servers, it just changed to Germany now.
    another change that i can see is THE Realmlist!
    they were 2:
    1-Logon.warmane.com
    2-logon.molten-wow.com

but 2nd is now disabled! its the new change of server.pls dont tell its not changed.we can see changes!

3. another change that i can see is THE Realmlist!
    they were 2:
    1-Logon.warmane.com
    2-logon.molten-wow.com

but 2nd is now disabled! its the new change of server.pls dont tell its not changed.we can see changes!
    This isnt new thing tbh.like 1 month or more its disable...and its not important at all

4. Those who couldn't connect to Deathwing, please try connecting now.

5. its not fixed stucking in connected

6. Those who couldn't connect to Deathwing, please try connecting now.
    still can not connect. it all happened after that u wrote on website logon server are under attack.
    pls make the changes back to what it was. we can connect to lordaeron and blackrock but cant connect to deathwing and ragnaros. pls make same settings for them all
    Edited: January 17, 2016

7. still can not connect. it all happened after that u wrote on website logon server are under attack.
    pls make the changes back to what it was. we can connect to lordaeron and blackrock but cant connect to deathwing and ragnaros. pls make same settings for them all
    They are all the same settings.

Deathwing received a few tweaks 30 minutes ago.

If you still cannot connect to Deathwing then something else is amiss from the client side.

8. They are all the same settings.

If you still cannot connect to Deathwing then something else is amiss from the client side.
    well thank you for trying to help us,btw we are cursed xD,we cant play here anymore it seems .cya buddies.

9. They are all the same settings.

if its all the same. then why we can connect to half and cant connect to other half of realms. if the problem was in our client then we couldn`t connect to any of realms at all or we had lag problem or dc in realms. but in the moment deathwing and ragnaros is fully blocked to us and realms like lordaeron and blackrock are completely fine without any lag and problems

10. Hmm Well Can u Explane what sides of client.like Do u see any hope for us to connect and play or...its going to be like this forever.
    just asking to make sure.Due new updates and migration to other germany host,Is it possible that we can be login to our realms once More?
    or not.Or u are seeking for trubleshooting atm?

11. if its all the same. then why we can connect to half and cant connect to other half of realms. if the problem was in our client then we couldn`t connect to any of realms at all or we had lag problem or dc in realms. but in the moment deathwing and ragnaros is fully blocked to us and realms like lordaeron and blackrock are completely fine without any lag and problems
    And Yes,i Can play right in Blackrock with 100ms and fair play like stable and GG.Due the problem i use vpn and everythings works allright but my ms is high as hell.So to be honest there must be a issue about port of Host that we iranian try to login.,

Edifice :) did u try to ask your Host Company ABout our issue? is it possible to let them speak to our Isp company so they find a statuation for this problem? or may i speak to your Host company and Give him the Range of ip's we are logging into it and they may Find a way so we can fix it.like what u think about it budd?:)

12. HI.
    Deathwing is fix. but ragnarus stuck in connected.

13. u guys say deathwing is fixed but still i cant connect nor to deathwing and nor to ragnaros.
    it was fix for like 5 minutes then back to stuck at connected
    Edited: January 17, 2016

14. yes,1 time login fixed (connected),now stuck at connected again both deathwing and ragnaros

First 12345 ... Last