1. Hope.

Please, before jumping to conclusions, please, read this to the end.
    Look, I've spent a lot of time on my characters on Ragnaros after Moltdown, everything was... freakin' awesome. Until the day that Lordaeron was released. I couldn't and could not play on Lordaeron, the problem is with my time. I don't have barely enough time to raid, not level a whole month. So even today I stick to Ragnaros, wishing that this.. "ghost town" will have it's former glory and population. Warmane, the things you plan, mildly encourage me. Now I see people on Deathwing, the majority of them are intelligent players, strong ones, good ones. The first thing that I'm saying and asking to myself is: Wait, what are they doing here? Why aren't they going to play on Lordaeron? The second thing is: Why is there more population on Deathwing? Although minuscule compared to Lordaeron, there is a solid 4.000-6.000 players on both realms combined, with 2.000 to 3.000 on each, not counting the 100-200 players difference between them both.

OK, let's see how much 25man raids will there be on each server and combined.
    With the average of 2.500 people on each realm, 2.500/25=100...
    Wow, 100 raids, that's sure heck of a lot.
    Now, let's see what will it be, if we combine them.
    2.500-2.500=5.000
    5.000/25=200

This was simple math, we doubled the amount of possible raids per a realm. Although as mentioned by Warmane that the painful name-change must be done, it must be done, if we are going to have a solid clogged game. After all, lot of people that will see this will understand my problems, I only hope that Warmane knows what to do with this ancient deserted "shrine". After all Warmane asked about the realm name, my small wish will be that it is called Frostmourne. So, if a employee from Warmane reads this, I ask for him if he can tell and/or if he knows when will this merging be complete.

I know that I had a forum warning for similar things to this, but, I rushed, I've read that warning right after this was done, so please, if you're gonna do anything, be gentle. :(
    Edited: January 15, 2016

2. No specific date yet but it will be on Q1 2016. And thank you for the realm title suggestion.

3. I could live with a realm named Frostmourne.
    Me and others are really looking forward to the realm merge.
    Thanks!

4. No specific date yet but it will be on Q1 2016. And thank you for the realm title suggestion.
    Faith would be a better one :)
    You guys put Faith in us, and we put Faith in you.

Put your Faith in the light, and all is possible! ~Tirion Fordring