1. Iono, risking parry haste with a 2.6 weapon sounds like a better plan to me than spamming all the 56 expertise, you`re probably losing way too many stats by doing that anyways, and Sindra`s physical damage`s not /that/ threatening anyways

2. Ever tried tanking HC Halion in a full Armor set? "Ouch" is the word you're looking for.

Magic Resistance Potion Prepotting before a pull and then using one mid combat gets you 6 minutes(aka, should be the entire fight) of another +50 resistance effect.
    These are the only two things I don't agree completely on. Reasons:

1) I have and the healers were actually impressed by the low overall damage that I took. Armor set on Halion is quite good as on most other bosses. I've no idea why you'd think otherwise. Escpecially considering how Halion should have a sort of expertise-dodge reduction done to tanks (20%).

2) The potion you linked is cool and all on paper but it doesn't stack with any other magic resistance increasing effects (besides a flask). And since you will NEVER have a raid w/o a Mark of the wild (via druid or drums) / paladin auras / priest shadow resist buff there is no real reason to actually use this potion.

One thing I would like to add is that people can use
    Greater Rune of Warding
    It stacks with all chest enchants (it should, it's not an exploit) besides a Lesser Rune of Warding and it's a neat extra absorb that tanks can use.
    There's also Greater Ward of Shielding that's cool.
    Edited: January 20, 2016

3. TOne thing I would like to add is that people can use
    Greater Rune of Warding
    It stacks with all chest enchants (it should, it's not an exploit) besides a Lesser Rune of Warding and it's a neat extra absorb that tanks can use.
    There's also Greater Ward of Shielding that's cool.
    Can confirm. I used to suck on these things back in TBC like they were drugs.

First 123