1. At this point, why not just make a duplicate of Lordaeron and allow free transfers from Lordaeron to the new server?

2. At this point, why not just make a duplicate of Lordaeron and allow free transfers from Lordaeron to the new server?
    Because the server population is a big part of why people actually play here. If they make the population smaller, there migth be less people that want to play. Also there will just be more servers to fix etc. if they make a duplicate.

They have said they will consider transfer from Lordaeron to the new server.

3. Ain't Nobody Got Time for Tis...
    300++ mins are normal w8th time now..
    So Broken...

Max Pop 15k > Fix = Proffit ?
    (can't be done.. etc.. something..) <3
    Deleting Post - Awesome -.-
    Edited: January 16, 2016

4. This is really getting out of control ? does administration got some plans for que problem?. They are getting bigger and biger with every weeknd. Like i said im fine with 1h waiting.. but 2-3h is simple to much.

5. THis is SO F.ing frustrating the majority of my playing time is spent in the bloody queue. I work full time and can't make it in time during weekdays to spend any proper time on here. I'm GMT+13 so that means that when I come home from work there is no queue but the server is basically asleep and I can't do much anyway. And my weekends are spent pissing around in the queue.

Please update the damn other 2 wotlk realms to the core Lordaeron is on so we can at least go there and screw the queue.

6. Because the server population is a big part of why people actually play here. If they make the population smaller, there migth be less people that want to play. Also there will just be more servers to fix etc. if they make a duplicate.

They have said they will consider transfer from Lordaeron to the new server.
    Hrm, good point.

What if Ragnaros and Deathwing were consolidated (I have no idea if this is possible, or if the community would be okay with it), while making a duplicate of Lordaeron?
    This would make Ragnaros and Deathwing populations larger, around 5-6k on average which would revive the 'old' wotlk gameplay. Furthermore, it would balance out the 10k currently playing and 2k+ queued players over two Loraderon servers, while the overall amount of servers remains the same.

7. I hope for staff members to answer. You've updated the network - thx, it's fine and queues began to move quicker but A LOT MORE people arrived and it doesn't change anything now. It's #1 measure to take. Increase the cap. because people afraid the queue and afk for an hours and that's makes the problem. Are you going to merge deathwing and Ragna>merge 2 realms>make it x1 and update the core up to Lordaeron's? or FINALLY just increase the damn cap?

8. That is the problem idd, people don't close WoW anymore if they leave for a certain amount of time hoping they won't dc & just stay online AFK for multiple hours coz of the que, it's a vicious circle.

9. Don't worry Warmane will fix selection screen afking in 2019 year, just wait.

10. I have exams coming up so not being able to play helps me.

Thanks Warmane.

11. I used to skip the queue everyday with a trick, but it seems to be patched now, I have to wait hours to play :(
    I wasn't alone then xD

12. This is really getting out of control ? does administration got some plans for que problem?. They are getting bigger and biger with every weeknd. Like i said im fine with 1h waiting.. but 2-3h is simple to much.
    Exactly. Do they expect anyone to donate?

13. Guys chill out ...

First this is a FREE to PLAY server, if you want 100% reliable service go play retail and spend some euros while you are it , period.

Second, this is a FREE to PLAY server, with the low income from donations Warmane staff can't handle or can't monitorize all the AFK players on character selection screen nor BOTS... that's why I see loads of bans in 22:00 pm server time (because during peak hours warmane staff is busy handling some tickets)...

Although, it is annoying the best it could happen is that when the server crashes here and there and the afk's and bots are dropped from server... ( I still have to figure it out if warmane does that on purpose :P ?)

First 1234 ... Last