1. Guys chill out ...

First this is a FREE to PLAY server, if you want 100% reliable service go play retail and spend some euros while you are it , period.

Second, this is a FREE to PLAY server, with the low income from donations Warmane staff can't handle or can't monitorize all the AFK players on character selection screen nor BOTS... that's why I see loads of bans in 22:00 pm server time (because during peak hours warmane staff is busy handling some tickets)...

Although, it is annoying the best it could happen is that when the server crashes here and there and the afk's and bots are dropped from server... ( I still have to figure it out if warmane does that on purpose :P ?)
    1. You cant play Woltk on retail.

2. Then why they dont make que skipping for donations ?

And dont start this its free to play server bull****, nothing is FREE nowdays. If pepole stop donating server will simple die. Thats why they added more items to the marketplace ( go read here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ospective-2016)

Like i said before players was fine with 1h ques. But now ? you need wait ****ing 3-4 hours to play. You really think players are ok with it ? ( you wait more time in ques, then most players spend in the game.. yes yes its really funny)

Now you have only two choices, dont play, or log in when everyone are in school, work etc and stay logged in for whole day.
    Server is really successful and good its a fact, but you really cant call this situation good, because its not fun now.

2. 1. You cant play Woltk on retail.

2. Then why they dont make que skipping for donations ?

And dont start this its free to play server bull****, nothing is FREE nowdays. If pepole stop donating server will simple die. Thats why they added more items to the marketplace ( go read here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ospective-2016)

Like i said before players was fine with 1h ques. But now ? you need wait ****ing 3-4 hours to play. You really think players are ok with it ? ( you wait more time in ques, then most players spend in the game.. yes yes its really funny)

Now you have only two choices, dont play, or log in when everyone are in school, work etc and stay logged in for whole day.
    Server is really successful and good its a fact, but you really cant call this situation good, because its not fun now.
    My point being, I bet the majority of the people that are complaining don't even donated a dime, but if they did, perhaps warmane staff could increase the Population of the server even more. But people just love to complain without even doing a single donation.

3. No offence but i have seen people AFK in game for like 4 hours even with <Away> and sitting at exact same location for hours doing nothing.

I said sitting, not standing !

As naming them over forums is against the forum policy, so i wont post names at all. Just curious to see actions from staff regarding queues, because players are using scripts to avoid afk kicks even, forget being on character selection screen.
    If it goes on like this, warmane for surewll have to think on making 2 realms 1x and merging Deathwing & Ragnaros.
    Merging deathwing and ragnaros has one more good point that mostly all players who are playing lordaeron due to high population will move over to the merged realm.
    Then managing queue for the merged realm wont be an issue as donor can skip queues over ragnaros and deathwing ^_^

My point being, I bet the majority of the people that are complaining don't even donated a dime, but if they did, perhaps warmane staff could increase the Population of the server even more. But people just love to complain without even doing a single donation.
    DONT expect much donations over lordaeron in current scenario and same if it goes on like this.

4. My point being, I bet the majority of the people that are complaining don't even donated a dime, but if they did, perhaps warmane staff could increase the Population of the server even more. But people just love to complain without even doing a single donation.
    I doubt you'd want to donate after waiting in 3h+ queue, which can be drastically reduced just by autokicking people who AFK in character selection screen for more than few minutes.

5. 11am and already full :(

6. Inspect any city - MILLION 1 lvl characters sitting for hours doing nothing.
    At server with constant 1000+ que there should be some politic restricting multiple accounts running per one IP.
    Or proper anti afk system.

7. Inspect any city - MILLION 1 lvl characters sitting for hours doing nothing.
    At server with constant 1000+ que there should be some politic restricting multiple accounts running per one IP.

8. Inspect any city - MILLION 1 lvl characters sitting for hours doing nothing.
    MILLION 1 lvl characters

You wot m8?

That one I'm all for.

9. Yes yairomii definately ONE screen is enough to prove it wrong lol
    There are uncountable players abusing AFK system in both ingame and charlist, also ye imo one acc only per IP temporary would help.

10. Yes yairomii definately ONE screen is enough to prove it wrong lol
    There are uncountable players abusing AFK system in both ingame and charlist, also ye imo one acc only per IP temporary would help.
    You said MILLIONS, so I expected kinda more than 9 players per 10k.
    As for AFK, I started a topic about kicking people AFKing on char selection screen long ago, sadly administration doesn't like/feel the need to start doing it.

11. Don't worry, should be sorted by 2020.

Oh and by the way, there's been how many topics on this? And the mods have done 2 things to all of them: deleted the thread entirely or completely ignored them. Yeah, certainly a good example of power abusing, or just not giving a sh*t.

12. 12 AM And queue is more than 1000. TWELVE IN THE MORNING!!!!!! ONE THOUSAND QUEUE!!!! They should make dinamic afk timer. When queue is below 500 you are kicked after 40mins form server, over 500 30 minutes from server, over 1000, 20 minutes. After 1500 15 mins, 200- 10 minutes.

13. They can't even fix the Wild Hunt pet talent. What makes you think that they can create a dynamic AFK timer?

The queue will be fixed by a chunk of the population quitting.

14. The queue will be fixed by a chunk of the population quitting.
    Let's face it, I don't see the queue getting shorter anytime soon. It's getting longer and longer. Last week, sunday, around fourteen in the morning, we had no queue ( Or I remember wrong ). Now look at it, it's over 1300 already.
    I don't know how am I even supose to raid without leaving my computer.
    It's pure frustration, yet I don't think it's going to be better without action from devs.

15. I don't know how am I even supose to raid without leaving my computer.
    All you can do is AFK whole day on char selection screen, which increases the queue, but they didn't give us any other choices. If everyone would be kicked after 2 minutes of AFK in char selection queue would be at least twice as small.

First 12345 ... Last