1. Increasing the cap won't solve anything, it's only going to make matters worse for those who actually play (see that vanilla server racking in 11k players but with 300+ ms and 1-1.5 second delay) So noty.

Options:
    - Donators skip queue, reduce cap limit so it won't go over an acceptable cap (cap reduced to 9k, donor cap won't reach 10-10.5k). In time, with enough donations from this (hopefully), upgrade hardware and raise cap.

- Scrap a realm, put a Lordaeron-clone instead with a lower cap, free transfers to it.

- (Risky) Ask for help. There has to be some server owner out there willing to host a server, get thousands of players and get a % of donations.

2. This is the _biggest_ problem in Lordaeron, sometimes queue time is like 3-6hours so... Some changes must come or people leave to other servers.. Think, you raid time is 18:00 and you try to logg in 1hour earlier and you go in to queue and queue time is that 3-6hours, thats pretty sad.. Some people have they jobs in real life, and little time to play, and if that time spent to queue.. People "cant" wait if they wanna play.. thats the fact.

8)

3. yes that's my case. I'll come from work at maybe 18:50- 19:00, try to log in for the raid at 20:00. Guess what, I have no chance whatsoever to be on time.
    Every tactics that we had don't work anymore ( skip queue, have someone to log your account . .) so yeah.... fun. I really don't want to change server because this one is fine as hell but it's getting harder and harder not to.

4. One hour in queue and still 550min to go . soon i will have to wake up at 7am to be able to raid at 7pm :/
    http://postimg.org/image/v64eklcrl/

5. yes that's my case. I'll come from work at maybe 18:50- 19:00, try to log in for the raid at 20:00. Guess what, I have no chance whatsoever to be on time.
    Every tactics that we had don't work anymore ( skip queue, have someone to log your account . .) so yeah.... fun. I really don't want to change server because this one is fine as hell but it's getting harder and harder not to.
    I just use TeamViewer at work - connect to home pc, queue up and by the time you get home, you're logged in - afking at lobby (since you don't get disconnected from lobby unless server crashes).

I feel queues would be much shorter if server auto-kicked people akfing too long in lobby.

6. This ss was taken 2 min ago :)) and now i have 71 hours to w8 the :( w8 for almost 2 hours guys...please
    http://i66.tinypic.com/24qvkoj.jpg

7. Changes: Multiboxing OFF and autokick if people AFK in character screen more than 5minutes ~

8. Changes: Multiboxing OFF and autokick if people AFK in character screen more than 5minutes ~
    This would be it. And when the queues get shorter there will be no reason to stay afk logged in.

9. work from 7am to 2pm then 4pm to 10.30 pm

logged in at 2pm for a cheeky couple of hours wow time.
    into que number 1750

yay

10. Rather than being solved this issues is going out of hands day by day ^_^

i am already planning to move to Cata/MoP for time being bcz i cant raid while being in queue forever

11. Any administration response regarding lobby AFKING please...

12. Ok you dont wanna que skipping for donations ok i get it..you dont wanna ban multiboxrs ok .. i get.

Then just DO AUTO DC every dunno 2h ?, and kick this afkers that do nothing in game for hours.

13. I am sorry but multiboxing needs to go away.

14. It might be great having server restarts every 3-4 hours to make sure people don't just afk on heroes select.
    This realm is really great but queue will totally ruin the game experience, especially for pve players.

First ... 23456 ... Last