1. you might add:

Permanently banning the botters, rather than allowing them to continue to play while keeping and distributing their spoils.
    I clearly do not understand why Warmane so tolerate towards botters, hackers and rest trash.
    10-30 days ban is just a joke.
    They could do it permanent with some chance to appeal for $, wich means only pros - money for Warmane, punishment for trickers.

2. hey ppl u can leave , u will reduce the que duration ^^ as long as the the que stays like this it means u are probably still here and just love to threat

3. 2000 in queue and got dc at ~1500.

The "fix" that was made to the queue system only make it worst cause it doesnt record the ip address queue positon.

This means after a dc, if u recconect the server ignores your queue position and trows u to end of queue.

Really bad job done here

4. It's so funny to see all these player threats how they'll leave the realm if nothing happens about the queue :P
    A couple of players moving to another realm would alone solve the issue. And you expect Warmane to do something about it when the easiest solution is just to wait out until the casuals give up and crawl back to the highrates?
    Seriously, you guys are masochists.
    You expect people to swap to another server without any transfers? Would YOU restart your characters on another server and start completely from scratch?

Didn't think so. Transfers from lordaeron to another lordaeron-like realm is the best option, but Warmane staff refuses to do so. This is why we have this unsolved problem. The solution isn't happening, and thus this is how it will be as a result. This is nobody's fault other than who is in charge of not making the proper decisions.

5. 2300 in queue on a sunday afternoon. Warmane really doesn't give any cares about anything regarding player experience, do they? Blizzard would've had this solved after 1 week. Shows you the difference between how different people with different values operate MMOs.
    Dude, week ago at this time, there was like 30 min ques. Like i said before big polish server was shot down not that long ago, and most players come here.
    So you simple play here first week, or you are blind.

6. That's not what he means. I don't actually think the staff have thought this over besides the short term monetary goal.

Lets say the server is at cap, so that's 10k people.

Instead of the serving limiting itself at 10k people, more players will be able to join instantly raising the cap artificially making the server lag more. More so, my question is does the server need to dip under 10k again for the queue to move.

If so, the queue will start to become unbearable as people will be waiting for an immense amount of time.
    I was just answering some of his questions, not all, like the one where he asks will players be sort of "forced" to donate to skip ques. I don't think it will work that way. I think only the people that donated since Lordaeron started untill this day will be allowed ti skip, because they showed support towards the server. If you donate today or tomorrow or in the future i don't think you will be able ti skip.

7. I clearly do not understand why Warmane so tolerate towards botters, hackers and rest trash.
    10-30 days ban is just a joke.
    They could do it permanent with some chance to appeal for $, wich means only pros - money for Warmane, punishment for trickers.
    Keeps the queues high and DCs high, which seems to be part of their vision for how Lordaeron works. It's a success, if this is what their intention was. Good work.

8. 2300 in queue on a sunday afternoon. Warmane really doesn't give any cares about anything regarding player experience, do they? Blizzard would've had this solved after 1 week. Shows you the difference between how different people with different values operate MMOs.
    Well blizzard have a alot of money and alot of people working for them so...

9. I was just answering some of his questions, not all, like the one where he asks will players be sort of "forced" to donate to skip ques. I don't think it will work that way. I think only the people that donated since Lordaeron started untill this day will be allowed ti skip, because they showed support towards the server. If you donate today or tomorrow or in the future i don't think you will be able ti skip.

I reported a gold exploit and was compensated with coins for it. They mentioned that people from the community will be given the same right, however I haven't.

It's either not in place or they don't consider reporting exploits to be giving back to the community ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10. hey ppl u can leave , u will reduce the que duration ^^ as long as the the que stays like this it means u are probably still here and just love to threat
    I second this.

Please leave if you don't like it so we have less people in the queue.

11. You expect people to swap to another server without any transfers? Would YOU restart your characters on another server and start completely from scratch?

Didn't think so. Transfers from lordaeron to another lordaeron-like realm is the best option, but Warmane staff refuses to do so. This is why we have this unsolved problem. The solution isn't happening, and thus this is how it will be as a result. This is nobody's fault other than who is in charge of not making the proper decisions.
    lol "refuse", its not that they dont want it, but they need to think about the income of the new server and if some1 will transfer to that server - its not like server opens and excatly 7k ppl will transfer there and all happy, u just dont care about those, so its easy for u to make those decisions, what about the scenario of all ppl transfer to the new server and no1 stays on lord?

12. Just count (when it was wotlk) 1.2 Mil * 15$ monthly, + 50$ base game + whatever wotlk costed.
    12.5* mil actualy :D They made 200 mil monthly, which is probably x1000 what Warmane earns.

13. lol "refuse", its not that they dont want it, but they need to think about the income of the new server and if some1 will transfer to that server - its not like server opens and excatly 7k ppl will transfer there and all happy, u just dont care about those, so its easy for u to make those decisions, what about the scenario of all ppl transfer to the new server and no1 stays on lord?
    Warmane needs to realise people can and will move to OTHER servers. Why? Because the way they are (not) solving this issue makes the scenario of 'leaving lordaeron' different than you think.

"Should I switch to another Warmane server, or just leave Warmane altogether and not give them ANY of my money after how they handled Lordaeron?"

There's no monopoly here, other servers will open up and when it comes time for people to change, Warmane is going to have trouble making up for how horribly they've handled this whole situation for the past 2 months. People will choose NOT Warmane.

There just needs to be two Lordaerons. That's it. And fix character select AFKs, without DCing the server every 2 hours (not fun).

14. I reported a gold exploit and was compensated with coins for it. They mentioned that people from the community will be given the same right, however I haven't.

It's either not in place or they don't consider reporting exploits to be giving back to the community ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    They gave you coins, what more do you want? You didn't actualy donate so you won't get the same benefits as the donors.

First ... 678910 ... Last