1. The question is: How long are people that are willing to donate, that haven't yet, gonna sit in que and wait for this **** to get fixed before moving on?
    What is there to fix? There are some solutions that will reduce the que, but it always be big. There are simply too many players.

2. You better stop killing people, they facepalm themselves to death after your post.
    Well sooner or later, people will realise that this server isn't for everyone (like it was said even before it was released). I'm just wishing they'll stop their qq on the forum and gtfo.

3. You better stop killing people, they facepalm themselves to death after your post.
    That's the point dude. Dead people = less queue.

4. How it's work ? Donated players will kick other players from game ?

5. it doesn't happen "rarely" - it happens daily. i started today at 2238. you obviously don't raid, or you're american and aren't affected by the queues. because a lot of us raid, and are unable to log in 5 hours prior to raid to wait out the queue. some casual players only have a couple of hours play time available to them - they can't even enter the server.

**btw - i've been in queue for 2.5 hours so far, and my estimated time remaining is: 320 minutes. i'm a donator, and my raid starts in 25 minutes.
    This comment is huge for Warmane's staff. I would ask you this: Would you donate again after having an experience like this? I wouldn't, in fact I'm not going to donate till I can actually play for something I donated for.

I don't want to wake/wait 3-4 hours to log in. I don't want my guildies to do that either. This is bigger than just my frustrations; its pretty much 60% of my guild's frustrations.

The question is: How long are people that are willing to donate, that haven't yet, gonna sit in que and wait for this **** to get fixed before moving on?
    i donated about a month ago just because i know that operating this server costs money. the coins still sit in my bank - i didn't donate with a purchase in mind.

will i donate again? not unless they fix their queues. will i donate monthly so that i can play with my guild? no.

their treatment of their players at this point is abominable, and forcing players to pay retail prices for their service is ridiculous at best. i know that it takes money to run these servers, but i'm not about to offer financial support to something that at this point is causing me nothing but anger and frustration - and it's affecting my entire guild.

6. How it's work ? Donated players will kick other players from game ?
    No, they will simply skip the que.

7. Because the server population is a big part of why people actually play here. If they make the population smaller, there migth be less people that want to play. Also there will just be more servers to fix etc. if they make a duplicate.

They have said they will consider transfer from Lordaeron to the new server.
    Thing if the server is split 50 / 50 its still 6k online both servers which is a huge population still. That would make a great server, tbh they shouldnt of kept increasing the cap like it has. now we have 12k + on a 10k max populated server...

8. I already got to the end of the queue twice today (trying to log in for already 5 hours already) , but each time I get d/c till the end and get to the start of the queue again... Im not gonna give up, even if ill be able to play for 1 hour, at least I will able to do the dalaran cooking and fishing dailies.

9. well now the server has gone down -.- stuck at authenticating and DC .... this a Ddos attack?

10. finally reached the "under 100" mark in the queue after 4 hours and starting at 2238, and i get the 'YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM THE SERVER" message.

thanks, warmane, for a great reward to a premium member.

11. Nice ! I was waiting in 2k queue and now the realm have crashed lol

12. Yep i started at 2200 in que got to 400ish after almost 3 hours and heyyyyyy DC.

13. The servers have crashed, free queue skipping haha (anyways it's I've been waiting since 4pm, and now it's 8pm....)

First ... 9101112 Last