1. Okay, there is modified anouncement on the main page, but no1 says anything regarding when the scheduled update is going to be .....

2. You took that sentence out of context. This is what the entire post looks like "Players that donated to the realm will no longer have to wait in queue for a period of 30 days. THIS added benefit is retroactive and applies to community members that had made a contribution to Lordaeron since its launch."
    Fixing a gold exploit isn't a contribution to Lordaeron?

3. Not one that pays for monthly costs.
    Guess I'll keep the exploits I find to myself then

4. Fixing a gold exploit isn't a contribution to Lordaeron?
    You obviously have dyslexia. Do you see that word "THIS", which suggests that the sentence is connected to the previous one, which explains that donating=contribution.

5. Guess I'll keep the exploits I find to myself then
    Don't worry, other people who are not so cheap like you will report em without asking for a reward.

6. hmmm shorty after saying they are losing money and may have an option to skipp que via donating....

7. hmmm shorty after saying they are losing money and may have an option to skipp que via donating....
    even my cat realized changes are not implemented yet

8. Why do u ppl keep chewing on the same topic, this long queue happens very rarely and at most u get to wait 3 hours.While i do agree that this is a problem, no cap increase or skip queue will solve this problem.This whole week we see at most queue 1.2k peaks, which is not really much, weekends are different tho, and maybe they should enable short kick timer just during the weekends.

I waited 2k queue and i didnt give a single ****, just did some other random stuff and now im on.
    Now that im logged in, i prefer to wait another 1hour in queue if ms was lower.
    it doesn't happen "rarely" - it happens daily. i started today at 2238. you obviously don't raid, or you're american and aren't affected by the queues. because a lot of us raid, and are unable to log in 5 hours prior to raid to wait out the queue. some casual players only have a couple of hours play time available to them - they can't even enter the server.

if you don't give a **** then focus your attention elsewhere.

**btw - i've been in queue for 2.5 hours so far, and my estimated time remaining is: 320 minutes. i'm a donator, and my raid starts in 25 minutes.

9. I think we should have a server restart and see how quickly it will fill up.

10. it doesn't happen "rarely" - it happens daily. i started today at 2238. you obviously don't raid, or you're american and aren't affected by the queues. because a lot of us raid, and are unable to log in 5 hours prior to raid to wait out the queue. some casual players only have a couple of hours play time available to them - they can't even enter the server.

**btw - i've been in queue for 2.5 hours so far, and my estimated time remaining is: 320 minutes. i'm a donator, and my raid starts in 25 minutes.
    Im european and i raid every day LOL and id much rather wait in queue than play with ms spikes from 200 to 1.2k every 2nd cast

11. You expect people to swap to another server without any transfers? Would YOU restart your characters on another server and start completely from scratch?

Didn't think so. Transfers from lordaeron to another lordaeron-like realm is the best option, but Warmane staff refuses to do so. This is why we have this unsolved problem. The solution isn't happening, and thus this is how it will be as a result. This is nobody's fault other than who is in charge of not making the proper decisions.
    Dear Cobbs, sad you're banned so you cannot read but perhaps you have a second account, so who knows...

The problem is you have 12k players willing to play on a realm that can hold 10k. You can complain of AFKers, multiboxers, anything you please it won't change the fact the community currently acts like a chick trying to push herself into clothes that are far below her size.

You're currently blaming the cloth-designers for not making the clothes properly and demand a solution for that you're fat.

"Would you START exercising and change your diet?" That's pretty much how your question sounded. If you want a life with better quality, i.eg. not spending 4 hours in queue when you have 5 hours a day to play, perhaps you consider some changes, yes.

12. And people also forget that this is HARDCORE realm, which means playing the game when most people aren't, in late hours. If you're a casual player, you'll pay the price of being casual, bcs it's hardcore in almost every aspect.
    Edited: January 17, 2016

13. it doesn't happen "rarely" - it happens daily. i started today at 2238. you obviously don't raid, or you're american and aren't affected by the queues. because a lot of us raid, and are unable to log in 5 hours prior to raid to wait out the queue. some casual players only have a couple of hours play time available to them - they can't even enter the server.

This comment is huge for Warmane's staff. I would ask you this: Would you donate again after having an experience like this? I wouldn't, in fact I'm not going to donate till I can actually play for something I donated for.

I don't want to wake/wait 3-4 hours to log in. I don't want my guildies to do that either. This is bigger than just my frustrations; its pretty much 60% of my guild's frustrations.

The question is: How long are people that are willing to donate, that haven't yet, gonna sit in que and wait for this **** to get fixed before moving on?

14. And people also forget that this is HARDCORE realm, which means playing the game when most people aren't, in late hours. If you're a casual player, you'll pay the price of being casual, bcs it's hardcore in almost every aspect.
    You better stop killing people, they facepalm themselves to death after your post.

First ... 89101112 Last