1. Queuing in Lordaeron

I just get annoyed by the queuing process of the server. Also, now I can't AFK when the queue time is long because you have to constantly check if you've been disconnected or not. Has anyone got into this too? Can anyone tell me if there's a solution to this. Thanks!

2. Just got disconnected when I queued from 850.
    1 hour later it showed Position: 9 and Time remaining <1 and them bam Disconnected from server.
    1350 Queue now

3. Something has to happen about this que, it's up to 1400 atm, 1400... Estimated time 200 minutes, most people probably wait longer in que than they actually play.

4. Yes situation is bad. 1h waiting in que, still 340.. and we dont even got peak hours, its middle of the day. They need find some solution for it. 2 hours+ waiting at peak hours is to much. PvE gonna be dead soon for every PvE guild that dont have 50-60+ active members. Even if they wanna come to raid, they are stuck in ques longer then raid last -_-

Now you need que 2-.2.5h before raid to be 100% sure you gonna get in ;/

5. Why u dont kick player afk on heroes select ??????

1700 queue , 3 hours for log => another day i dont play

6. I also want to know how it´s possible to be on position que 1400 e.g. and than it jumps to 1450. .... Is it bugged or are there same guys / guilds which got a prefered login? I wouldnt wonder about such a corruption here. why?

Cause some ppl for abusing getting bans about 30 days and others don´t get any bans. srsly **** fairness system and nobody rly knows about his own rules here. gg

7. 760 in que ... eta 60 min
    10 min later ...
    750 in que ... eta 350 min

Game ruiner!

8. Yea have same problem when i have time on weekend to play i cant because of dam queue time so i have same problem as you guys cant play at all ... :( :( :(

9. I didn't get a queue to login to the server, the luck is on my side today :D

10. I wish staff knows that people would donate to the server if the majority of their playtime didn't consist of queues. Splitting lordaeron or allowing transfers is the best option once the other wotlk servers are lordaeron-esque.

They've never commented once on the queuing solutions for players and donators, have they?

11. Log at 16 Pm => 1500 queue
    At 19 Pm => Still 300 on queue

3 hours and i havent played and now i have to leave my home for have some IRL life

Thx to do something, its ****ing annoying

12. Log at 16 Pm => 1500 queue
    At 19 Pm => Still 300 on queue

3 hours and i havent played and now i have to leave my home for have some IRL life

Thx to do something, its ****ing annoying
    The sad Real Life experience lol. Quite life if u dont like the que so much.

13. I used to skip the queue everyday with a trick, but it seems to be patched now, I have to wait hours to play :(

14. A mate just arrived at my apartement with his laptop. Im online the whole day, hes stuck in queue now. Well see...
    Fingers crossed for server crash in 1-2 hours. Was happening the previous days, too. Result = AFKs are getting disconnected, more chance

12311 ... Last