1. <Im So Cute> Alliance Social Guild

Guild Website
    Download Raidcall

Editor's Note: The banner is a bit too rainbowy on the border for my tastes, but I was in a rush and just used a border from Deviant Art instead of making my own. To potentially be changed later.
    Editor's other Note: This is a rough draft, to be made more sexy in the future
    Editor's other other Note: If the guild name sounds too gay for you to join, then walk away before you suddenly feel an insatiable craving for hot dogs, bananas, and the like. We don't need any insecure with your sexuality types in here. If you're straight, awesome. If you're gay, awesome. If you're in between, awesome. If you're lesbian, it's because you haven't met me. Kidding <3............ maybe

I would like to start things off with a poem:

Roses are red.
    Violets are blue.
    Im so cute.
    And you can be too

yea, who starts a guild thread with a poem? that's right.. pro af ppl do! and what

Okay so some explaining needs to be done. One, I am neither a female or homosexual. [EDIT: hahahahahahaha I just realized right here, is where half the viewers will stop reading and leave the thread :D don't lie, you know you're one of them!] But I do have this thing where if I think of something, I force myself to do it, and thus the poem. Sure, I sound stupid.. but I DONT GIVE A FKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, you just ain't as cool as me, but you can be as cute, by joining!

The guild is a social guild. I myself, only PvP. 2200-2400'ish in 2's, 2100-2700'ish in 3's during multiple seasons/expansions as Shadow Priest. PvE I raided since vanilla, never realm firsts and what not but always to the point of farming status (excluding Black Temple, I quit retail for nearly a year right after it was released, would be a regret if I was a rogue :D). Here I've been in guilds such as: <Im So Cute> - wotlk pvp helping guild I made. <F A T> wotlk pvp guild. <Crysis> wotlk/cata pve guild. <CannabisCountryClub> mop pvp guild. Some others. Eventually I will recruit competent raid leaders and help them to organize progressive raiding with little requirements outside of being willing to learn how to play. Unlike many other guilds, I don't care if you suck. If you're willing to learn, I'll help ya out. Though I won't know too much about the current state of PvE here, PvP I can help you with literally absolutely anything for any spec/class in game.

Guild rules, expectations, etc.
    No trolling in gchat. Go ahead, do it, I don't mind gkicking <3
    No being rude.
    No awkwardly perving the ladies. Yes, that rule must be stated sadly.
    Guild is now lvl 25 :)
    Probably more rules that I can't recall

Guild ranks are based on:
    friendliness
    activity
    cuteness [sorry fellas, but ur cuteness won't get u a promotion.. sue me]
    helpfulness
    use of all things the guild can offer. [ie: actively using raidcall]
    additional ranks such as raid leader and such will have their own requirements

As I said, anyone can invite, so just /who g-"Im So Cute" and ask for invite. And lastly, there was a lot of reference in here pertaining to only me as an individual. That's because the guild hasn't found itself yet. I will edit this entire thread with "we" everywhere once "we" have established a "we". Yep. Oh and, my coleader lady person is sexy af. Don't tell her bf I said that!

final note since I've noticed a few people whom like to target me in bg's for some reason, probably hoping imma lady. My character names that I tend to play on are:
    Banned, Perverted, Nasty, Oh, Threat, Tempting, ummmmmm.. Illegal, Hoe, Gr, and I think that's all. On Horde I have 1 enh shaman in the lovely guild <Distinct Advantage> led by the even lovelier Cailieiuroewruow [can't recall her character name, starts with Cail or Call.. my bad] by the name of Whoa. Hit me up on how ******ed my guild ad is, or how u pwned the holy fk outta me in bg's/arena/world/the bedroom/wherever.
    final final note.. yea, so many of these huh: I love you all

As we are a social guild, we accept anyone that isn't a complete dk [I don't mean Death Knights.. we love yall too]. However, to cater to everyone's needs, we're looking for the following, so if you'd like to be a key member of a guild, hit me up.

Raid Leaders.

Pve/PvP Class leaders.

Farmers.

OCD People that like to organize guild banks lawl.

Officers [Raid Leaders cannot be officers]

Female Ladies with Skype ;) (At least I admit it, if you think every guild in WoW with guys doesn't want more ladies, you're freakin nuts)

Social people with microphonesssss lol

(Requirements for Officers/Raid Leaders/PvP and PvE class leaders will be given during interview. Mostly knowledge, patience, and ability to keep calm under pressure)
    Edited: March 11, 2016

2. Hi, I'm new on Warmane, idk if I'll stay on Nelth' (because of the last news about this realm) but if yes, can I join u ? :D

3. absolutely. anyone can. and that news was changed. nelth isn't going anywhere

4. I can't /w you on my new character (level restriction), /w Madpizza, I'm connected ! :p

5. I will invite you. in the future, if you need to contact someone and you are low level. try inviting them to a group :) you can still do that.

6. UPDATE: Added reCUTEment section. And edited a few things. We're now 25 for example
    Edited: March 11, 2016

7. Nasty youre so cute i love you and your blond hair <3

8. Aww I love you too :) Who are you? lol