1. Is powerleveling allowed

If i make a party with lower then me levels and go kill mobs for them is it allowed ?

2. Best place of power levelling is dungeons, because its LEGAL

3. It is not allowed to be level 20 and going to Northrend, nude, with no gear in your bags. Without a Party. But you are on TeamSpeak with a Level 80 guildmate that is playing a Protection Priestess. Again, not in party but she has you on Focus Frame. You are a level 20 Priest but trained Daggers and left your character a few hours on the Training Dummy so you have Max Skill Daggers. You drink Elixir that gives you Hit and may be 1 or 2 pieces of gear that gives you Hit. You both are in Northrend and you pull a 70K health mob by using some long rage spell, you quickly run and jump to a place where the mob can't hit you, you try to hit it but it says Evade, Evade, Evade... You move a little and find the exact spot where you are able to hit Miss, Miss, Miss but the mob can't hit you, after 10 Misses you hit it, white number... Your Priest friend comes in some weird mount and he 1 shots the mob, he explains you that this mount is used to complete a quest, and if you leave the quest zone the mount disappears, but he does this thing bla bla bla so she is able to leave the zone while using the mount... She also explains you how frustating it is to only be able to take up to approximately 10 quests because she has like 15 quests all over the world that she doesn't want to turn in or complete because she wants the items from the quest.

If you know what I mean.

Wink wink nudge nudge.

4. It is not allowed to be level 20 and going to Northrend, nude, with no gear in your bags. Without a Party. But you are on TeamSpeak with a Level 80 guildmate that is playing a Protection Priestess. Again, not in party but she has you on Focus Frame. You are a level 20 Priest but trained Daggers and left your character a few hours on the Training Dummy so you have Max Skill Daggers. You drink Elixir that gives you Hit and may be 1 or 2 pieces of gear that gives you Hit. You both are in Northrend and you pull a 70K health mob by using some long rage spell, you quickly run and jump to a place where the mob can't hit you, you try to hit it but it says Evade, Evade, Evade... You move a little and find the exact spot where you are able to hit Miss, Miss, Miss but the mob can't hit you, after 10 Misses you hit it, white number... Your Priest friend comes in some weird mount and he 1 shots the mob, he explains you that this mount is used to complete a quest, and if you leave the quest zone the mount disappears, but he does this thing bla bla bla so she is able to leave the zone while using the mount... She also explains you how frustating it is to only be able to take up to approximately 10 quests because she has like 15 quests all over the world that she doesn't want to turn in or complete because she wants the items from the quest.

If you know what I mean.

Wink wink nudge nudge.
    Are you a typewriter ?