1. Q1 2016 : server merge with Ragnaros

Hey Deathwing.

Looks like ragnaros and deathwing will be merged into one big server somewhere in the first quarter of 2016.
    This will definately make every aspect of the game more active, more people roaming the world, more arenas raids and BG, more AH shillling!

What are your plans after the merge?

Me and some friends plan to do a lot of world pvp, it's gonna be interesting to gank all the new people.
    Any good/active PvP guilds on deathwing that will respond when we will trash Stormwind ???

See you, be ready to get ganked in your own main city's. ;D

2. Love it! Cant wait to get some horde from Deathwing here,we need it...

3. I don't really care much, even though I think Deathwing is good as it is now, but I just hope there will be no queues.

4. Game is already pretty active, the only reason the game is dead at certain hours is because the majority of the server play in europe & america, oceanic player population has always been like this.

5. im all up for merge, but if there will be lag/latency/packet loss like on x1, ill quit

6. Looks like ragnaros and deathwing will be merged into one big server somewhere in the first quarter of 2016.
    Any official source? I tried looking through the retrospective topic but I couldn't find anything and if there isn't one then you can't be certain. Anyhow I'm against a merge, but if it does happen I'm gonna be making use of all the names I want to get.

7. Any good/active PvP guilds on deathwing that will respond when we will trash Stormwind ???

See you, be ready to get ganked in your own main city's. ;D
    Haha you can try mate , you can try :D

8. Population cap should be 8k ^_^

and yea i am bored killing LK again and again since long so i will also move to ganking part. not sure if i'll be horde or ally after merge

9. Game is already pretty active, the only reason the game is dead at certain hours is because the majority of the server play in europe & america, oceanic player population has always been like this.
    Just to add to the above statements there also African players and Middle Eastern players on Warmane.

10. ...not sure if i'll be horde or ally after merge
    You will probably be the same you are now. I doubt they're gonna enable faction/race change with merge, same as they'll probably disable new character creation at the start.

11. Can you provide a source of this happening?

12. Any official source? I tried looking through the retrospective topic but I couldn't find anything and if there isn't one then you can't be certain. Anyhow I'm against a merge, but if it does happen I'm gonna be making use of all the names I want to get.
    Nevermind, found it: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ospective-2016

13. Wrath of the Lich King
    January 22, 2016
    After several months of work put into the improved Wrath of the Lich King core, we are now getting closer to releasing it on Deathwing and Ragnaros. As you can see in previous Lordaeron changelogs, we have made enormous progress and reached a level of quality that will greatly benefit all our WotLK realms. Before the planned merge of Ragnaros and Deathwing, both realms will be updated with the core used on Lordaeron currently. Several projects need to be completed before that core swap can be initiated though. As noted in the previous changelog, we have - in addition to our regular improvements - also started to work on Icecrown Citadel and Ruby Sanctum. We have completely rewritten almost all encounters in Icecrown Citadel and Ruby Sanctum by now, as well as fully scripted Forge of Souls, Pit of Saron and Halls of Reflection. Currently we are working on Trial of the (Grand) Crusader to prepare it for Ragnaros and Deathwing. Ulduar has already been scripted from scratch and will undergo another PTR test before the core swap as well to ensure its quality. At that point we will also ask Deathwing and Ragnaros guild(s) to help us gather feedback on Icecrown Citadel, Ruby Sanctum and Trial of the (Grand) Crusader on our PTR. Once those projects are finished and several internal features are prepared, we will be ready to change the core. There is no official date yet, but we expect it to happen towards the end of February.

In terms of general development, we have made great progress on cleaning up remaining quest and dungeon issues and are close to completing that milestone. As written above, Ulduar is already prepared for release with only a few changes left to polish it, but it will not be released on Lordaeron before March because of the progressive realm design. Additionally we have also been constantly fixing spell, combat and general issues as well as improving performance. We are currently preparing to launch Wintergrasp and Vault of Archavon. However, due to performance concerns we may limit the amount of players allowed to join the battle initially. We will monitor performance and make adjustments accordingly. We also have a project in planning stage that will greatly increase performance and allow us to split servers per map once completed, but this is a project of a few months and therefore cannot be expected to have an effect anytime soon. Another changelog will be posted shortly including a few hundred fixes again.
    In case anyone missed it...

Source: https://www.warmane.com/devlog
    Edited: January 23, 2016