1. (wotlk)(PvP) How much resilience do I need to stop dying?

Ok, I know that this game's PvP is horrible but I choose warrior because it's plater and it's supposed to stay alive more than 5 seconds! Everyone is 3 shotting my char, healers are waaaaaaaaaaaay more tanky than him, everyone is jumping the charge / intercept, so RDPs can kite with ease resulting in fast death as well. My only chance is to use Throw / Shoot and maybe spell reflect to do damage, it's really strange. So how much resilience should I stack to feel as tanky as let's say paladin in buble ?

2. If u think that a warrior dies fast then try other classes like enh shami or moonkin who dont even have a life saver ability at all.
    As arms warrior u should have something between 800-1100 resilience. Personally I have 1k resilience.

If u are in a BG and u attack a pack of rdps enemys then u gonna die fast. Thats the disadvantage of every melee class.
    Compared to other melee warrior has the advantage that he has Intervene to charge back to his own team when he drops low.

3. Ench shammy and balance can heal. They are faster than normal classes and can go behind something and heal themselves then go do their damage. In BG all melee classes can do something to die fast - almighty buble (noone bothers to dispell it, since it's instant and u need to cast something to counter it)
    DKs just have good self heals , Druids' bear form makes them super tanky with 1 press of a button, rogues sux but vanish is suppsed to save them if they have it. By the time I go to one hander and shield for the shield wall, my char is already dead ...

4. Ench shammy and balance can heal.
    The ability to heal wont help them much when they die in burst dmg. Warrior has shield wall against heavy incoming burst dmg while the other two mentioned classes have pretty much nothing. They just die...

After all warrior is average when it comes to survivabilitys. There are other classes that die much faster...

5. Unless you can get arp cap with smourne you can afford to get less than 1k resil otherwise definitely get 1k. You'll also have to learn when to pull out your 1h and shield and cycling through your defensives.

6. I guess there is a reason ppl don't play thoose classes then. I play on Lordaeron and I have 709 resilience and still die ultra fast from people with 3.5k GS. I guess I should get the other deadly parts I guess :(

7. The truth sometimes hurt, but you just need to learn how to play and I'm not saying that to sound super cocky or something, it's just the truth, if you find yourself dying really fast with 900+ resil then you need to work on your playstyle, not your gear.

8. Truth is, I created this topic because my char dies in 5 sec from retri paladins. I have no idea what playstyle can save me from paladn who's spells hit for 1/4th of my HP. I spell reflect their stun most of the times, disarm, use retaliation, I press like 3-4 buttons in a sec. It's just the numbers. Warrior's damage is lower than paladins'. Warrior's survivability is way lower than paladins'. I just picked the wrong class which is sad, cause I was enjoying warrior's gameplay :(

9. U play on lordaeron right?
    I guess u cant expect balanced pvp until wrath gear is available.
    Thats the problem when runing 3.3.5 patch with deadly gear...

10. Bro, you should've said from the start that you're talking about Lordaeron...

Just stop PvPing and wait for later seasons. Warriors are trash without gear. Right now you'll die to pretty much any class in the game. Now is the best time for you to try Arms PvE or try a dungeon-built Prot to see how much fun it is. You're playing on Naxx content and instead of taking the most from it, you choose to just grind Honor and PvP...?

If you really want to PvP so badly, reroll the class or switch the realm. Or get used to and endure the humiliation, torture and endless deaths which you'll go through. Your choice.
    Edited: January 28, 2016

11. or just roll prot and fukup all those paladins wherewer u see them ahahah