1. Outsource instanced areas

As everybody knows there are big problems wirh the queue. Its really annoying when you want to play and stuck in a queue of 1.5k+.
    Also there are some problems with the server ms. For pvp its much too high.

So I thought that it would be nice if its able to split the server in two parts. One for the normal Areas where you stay the most time (stormwind, dala, og, levelingplaces) and in a part when you enter instances (non heros, heros, raids), battleground and arena.

With this you can lower the population witch is connected to the mainpart of the game and cause of this the server doenst need so much resources anymore. So you van raise the playerscap of lordaeron.

On the other side player can to raids, intances and pvp with lower ms and can enjoy playing arena also at the peaktimes, not only late at night or in the morning hours.

2. Its a cool idea but im not sure that it would work, imagine 10k uninstanced players on the main server, then 80 of those go inside AV. In the meanwhole, since they "left" the maintealm, 80 player slots opened up.
    Now our pvpers finished the AV match but have nowhere to go back to since the mainrealm is full.
    Great idea but seems almost impossible to me :/

3. Its a cool idea but im not sure that it would work, imagine 10k uninstanced players on the main server, then 80 of those go inside AV. In the meanwhole, since they "left" the maintealm, 80 player slots opened up.
    Now our pvpers finished the AV match but have nowhere to go back to since the mainrealm is full.
    Great idea but seems almost impossible to me :/
    There's a reason why Blizzard use a similar model (although they have one or more server for each continent and separate servers for 5-mans, raids and pvp respectively).

Simply spitting the load between instanced areas and normal areas will already reduce the server load significantly because the amount of work the server does in the outside world is notably less than in instances (especially comparing to large battlegrounds).

Before the moltdown nonsense, the devs were working on a system that, as I understood it, would basically be a pathway to this (along with cross-realm battlegrounds - if I remember correctly).