1. these feel like strong arm tactics

2. So i have to donate again when i already did (for this purpose in Frostwolf)1 year ago?
    It makes a lot of sense to us that only players who play on Lordaeron would obtain things from the shop for Lordaeron. This would profusely stop any premiums logging onto the realm and taking the seat without actually playing on the realm.

Don't forget about the rest of my post, we're actively working on it and it's a subject of discussion each day.

3. Yes, we all know Queue sucks, deal with it. You're not the only one who missed Raids, and next time, tell your Guild Master, to make raids earlier or on week days, weekend has been a Queue Hell since day one pretty much, especially Sundays.

Pay to Play? Tell me more, how you're not able to play because you haven't payed X amount of $$$ on a monthly fee. /facepalm
    a 4 hour 2200 person queue does not "suck"
    it is debilitating

4. you have 3 options to play, 1. donate and skip the que. 2. don't donate and wait in que. or 3. wait until lords core is moved to lord/deathwing or their merged or w/e is happening, and hope lords population goes down (which i can guarentee it will as some ppl only play on lord for its core).

if none of those appeal to you than piss off to another server.

5. you have 3 options to play, 1. donate and skip the que. 2. don't donate and wait in que. or 3. wait until lords core is moved to lord/deathwing or their merged or w/e is happening, and hope lords population goes down (which i can guarentee it will as some ppl only play on lord for its core).

if none of those appeal to you than piss off to another server.
    or we could...you know........actively talk about solutions to improve every ones experience until the matter is resolved.
    that could work too

6. To be precise, anyone who has ever obtained anything from the Lordaeron's shop is now able to skip the queue. It's not the act of donation that makes you able to skip queue but rather obtaining something from the shop. That is what provides you the perk, not the donation itself.

In reality, you can get anything from the store and it will provide you the perk, anything quite literally.

We also want to elaborate that we are working on raising the cap as high as possible. Our development team has been analyzing performance, deeply going through logs and trying to cut down anything that causes bad performance. We would like to report the current situation to the community, which is that we've been slowly improving performance as we go and with good results so far.

This temporary queue skip feature is a temporary solution we have towards a big long-term problem that we aim to solve. Our realms are meant to be played, not for players to wait in queue. We understand your frustrations and we are genuinely working on improving whatever we can to allow more players. Currently, we've been prioritizing solving any host issues that we have as you could probably notice, we've had a bit of issues with our network in our server racks lately.
    Dear Proterean,

I appreciate your kind temper in this situation. This is awesome feature for Lordaeron, I'd even put it more coins restricted, like min. of 40-50 coins to being able to skip queue.

Please, send Obnoxious to put these ungrateful whining kids on their place.

Kind regards.

7. The question is will Lordaeron be even here if people did not donate 1 year back?
    i really doubt. It would be "more fair" to allow all donors to skip quee or at least be honest towards your players and say the truth:
    you are looking for a new players base who can donate forever since the old donation model fails when the donors get all BIS items.

8. The question is will Lordaeron be even here if people did not donate 1 year back?
    i really doubt. It would be "more fair" to allow all donors to skip quee or at least be honest towards your players and say the truth:
    you are looking for a new players base who can donate forever since the old donation model fails when the donors get all BIS items.
    nothing has or will ever stop people from donating.
    but paying so you can get on the server isnt really donating is it

9. It's not the act of donation that makes you able to skip queue but rather obtaining something from the shop. That is what provides you the perk, not the donation itself.

In reality, you can get anything from the store and it will provide you the perk, anything quite literally.
    So I just need to buy http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=6754 for one coin and it makes me able to skip the queue for a month?
    Would make it only 12 coins to skip the queue for a year.

10. So far, Warmane gave us the best. If anyone had seen prospective and if everything goes as planned, we should have lower queues in future. Personaly, when i read that donors could skip queue I thought it wouldn't be very good idea, mainly because it might put even larger queue numbers out there, but, please put in mind that someone somewhere is working full time to keep wotlk safe for us. I don't know how Ragnaros and Blackrock are because i haven't ever played on them (talking about bugs, glitches, sevice etc.), but i well remember how Lordaeron was years ago. Today I am surprised how many quests, that i knew that were bugged, work. Same goes for many npc's, instances etc. Basically, Lordaeron is still a baby. Although i think that better idea was that NONE shall skip queue and everyone could be equal. So we need to give credit to Warmane for everything they made. It isn't as easy as we think. Donating provides many things more than just a salary. We should donate from us, for us. Not for skipping queues. I believe in Warmane staff and I believe that everything they do has a reason. TY!
    Edited: January 17, 2016

11. To be precise, anyone who has ever obtained anything from the Lordaeron's shop is now able to skip the queue. It's not the act of donation that makes you able to skip queue but rather obtaining something from the shop. That is what provides you the perk, not the donation itself.

We also want to elaborate that we are working on raising the cap as high as possible. Our development team has been analyzing performance, deeply going through logs and trying to cut down anything that causes bad performance. We would like to report the current situation to the community, which is that we've been slowly improving performance as we go and with good results so far.

This temporary queue skip feature is a temporary solution we have towards a big long-term problem that we aim to solve. Our realms are meant to be played, not for players to wait in queue. We understand your frustrations and we are genuinely working on improving whatever we can to allow more players. Currently, we've been prioritizing solving any host issues that we have as you could probably notice, we've had a bit of issues with our network in our server racks lately.
    So queue skipping won't be for all time? And if you donate and get 10 points, that means that if you buy an item for 1 coin every month you gonna skip the queue for 10 months? Or you gonna need to donate again next month? Btw i think you need to focus on merging other wotlk realms and adding Lords core to them alot people will move there.

12. Do they pay you to shill or do you do it for free? Now the server is pay to win and pay to play. There's a reason why it's a 30 day donation que skip. It's a monthly payment you shill.
    It's not a monthly payment, it's 30 days after you obtain something from the store. You can nearly run a year from a single donation. Theere's a reason why it's called temporary as well, we don't aim this to be a permanent solution. The only reason why it's like this is because we want only people from Lordaeron to be able to skip Lordaeron's queue.

We had this same talk when we were capped at 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000 and 9000. Every time, players accuse us of doing it like this for monetizing reasons and rain us with insults, disrespect and not only towards us but also other fellow players that support us whilst we're doing our best to improve performance.

13. To be precise, anyone who has ever obtained anything from the Lordaeron's shop is now able to skip the queue. It's not the act of donation that makes you able to skip queue but rather obtaining something from the shop. That is what provides you the perk, not the donation itself.
    then i hope that you've posted this somewhere prominent, rather than having it buried in a thread, as the only post i've seen says:
    Additionally, players that donated to the realm will no longer have to wait in queue for a period of 30 days. This added benefit is retroactive and applies to community members that had made a contribution to Lordaeron since its launch.

i've spent 6 hours today either in a queue (over 4 hours) or trying to log on.

14. To be precise, anyone who has ever obtained anything from the Lordaeron's shop is now able to skip the queue. It's not the act of donation that makes you able to skip queue but rather obtaining something from the shop. That is what provides you the perk, not the donation itself.

Thank you for an answer and do your best to ignore people who have no concept of reality other than their moms doing their living for them.

First ... 34567 ... Last