1. Donate, No queue time

Dear Staff!

Lordaeron AFK kick timer has been reduced as we continue monitoring realm's performanceas further performance optimizations are scheduled for the upcoming update. Additionally, players that donated to the realm will no longer have to wait in queue for a period of 30 days. This added benefit is retroactive and applies to community members that had made a contribution to Lordaeron since its launch.

When this will be active?

2. So people that donated and spent coins on the Lordaeron realm will no longer have to wait in queue? or if you donated towards Warmane e.g and spent it on lets say Blackrock do we still have to wait in que?

As it stands I have Contributor Rank and spent coins on Warsong Cataclysm realm does that mean I will have to wait in que still? :S

3. Don't tell me this doesn't apply to old donators?
    Why peoply that donated after the launch of Lordaeron would be prioritized over people that donated since the launch of Molten is beyond me, but then again that isn't the only thing I can't comprehend over here.

4. Dear Staff!! HELP!!
    I donated 15 minutes ago , i get 10 coins but still w8 queue :O whay ??

5. Don't tell me this doesn't apply to old donators?
    Why peoply that donated after the launch of Lordaeron would be prioritized over people that donated since the launch of Molten is beyond me, but then again that isn't the only thing I can't comprehend over here.
    It doesn't apply to old donators. I donated a few bucks some months ago and still have to queue like anybody else.

6. "A few bucks couple of months ago" doesn't really qualify as being an old donator, I'm talking about the ones that spend over a 100 in the past years.

7. Hey i donate 30 minutes ago and i got premium account status but i still have to wait for login. can anyone tell me why i don't work for me? greets

8. like i sad im donate 20 min ago still w8 que mby that is some bug or somthing, dont know ,, im send Ticket to Support :(

9. "A few bucks couple of months ago" doesn't really qualify as being an old donator, I'm talking about the ones that spend over a 100 in the past years.
    Players that donated "in the past" more than likely donated for the perks, not to mention those donations are long gone. Those that donate for Lordaeron now are doing so with far less incentive other than supporting the server. Look at it like kids that get allowance for doing chores and kids that don't, which do you think will be more prone to doing their chores? Probably the ones that get something in return.

10. Hey i donate 30 minutes ago and i got premium account status but i still have to wait for login. can anyone tell me why i don't work for me? greets
    dont know i am old player who is donate cuple time and im donate 25 min ago and recive 10 coins but still w8 queue in loredaeron ...:(

11. Players that donated "in the past" more than likely donated for the perks, not to mention those donations are long gone. Those that donate for Lordaeron now are doing so with far less incentive other than supporting the server. Look at it like kids that get allowance for doing chores and kids that don't, which do you think will be more prone to doing their chores? Probably the ones that get something in return.
    Excuse me, I didn't know the reason why you donated made any difference. You're basically saying that some new guy that donated 10 for the server is more of a contributor towards it than someone who donated 100 for perks? The only thing that should be taken in consideration here are the actual values of howmuch u donated, aside from the reason of the donation.

12. Fix is not applied yet.
    What fix ?? fix for no queue who is donate ?

13. New donor or not, the incentive to donate now just to bypass the queue is still good in terms of supporting the server. Warmane is making money to better our experience so there is no reason to bash someone for not being an "oldtime" supporter.

14. New donor or not, the incentive to donate now just to bypass the queue is still good in terms of supporting the server. Warmane is making money to better our experience so there is no reason to bash someone for not being an "oldtime" supporter.
    1) I never bashed anyone, I just said that it doesn't make any sense to prioritse them.
    2) Guess what u're new aswell.
    3) "the incentive to donate now just to bypass the queue is still good in terms of supporting the server" Thats is true, but any better than the support old donators contributed to the server?

12 Last