1. Same thing again stuck at retraiving character list!Nothing got fix.

2. stuck on authenticating

hello guys a couple minutes ago i was able to play on frostwolf and now it stuck on retriving character list but now it stuck on authenticating!!! whats wrong mailbox is bugged also anyone have the same problem and stucks like me on both? help !!!

3. all stuck on Retrive a character list ... GM's fix this stop watch only loarderon ! When Frostwolf die and player's go to other server your stuff lose so much money ;) Don't wotch only Loarderon !
    +1
    I agree completely!

4. Yeh i also got dc'd again. now cant login

5. /cryyyy let me in... stupid server

6. disconnected, cant get back in...

7. Same here first waiting for retriving character now dc when login :(

8. it applies to all servers.. except for the one that makes no money :)

9. all stuck on Retrive a character list ... GM's fix this stop watch only loarderon ! When Frostwolf die and player's go to other server your stuff lose so much money ;) Don't wotch only Loarderon !
    This is across all realms. Check your facts before you try to state they only watch Lordaeron which they check just as much as any other realm.

Note: This is a free service provided by Warman. They have no obligation to give you a service up to your standards. If this doesn't suit you, find another server to play on, it would be better for us because of queue timers ;)

10. This is across all realms. Check your facts before you try to state they only watch Lordaeron which they check just as much as any other realm.

Note: This is a free service provided by Warman. They have no obligation to give you a service up to your standards. If this doesn't suit you, find another server to play on, it would be better for us because of queue timers ;)
    Frostwolf has no que timers and we can't afford to lose more players...

11. "You were disconnected from the server" all the time.

Stuck in "Connected" for a minute and then "You were disconnected from the server".

This happened first time for me today at Sunday.

I've been waiting for queues before be cause of population but this is the first time that the server is not full and not connecting me.

Please, anyone know why?

12. whats going on right now?

yoooooo like,

can we get an update on whats going on with the login server right now?

thanks

13. I can log in but I get disconnected right away on Neltharion and Warsong.

First 12345 ... Last