1. everyone is having issues. even the website [not forum.warmane, but plain warmane] is constantly going offline.
    just weird.. a few of my friends could log on without problems.

2. im stuck on "Connected", does anyone else experience that?
    yeah login server is down and stuck at connected

3. ye login server is down
    How do you know this exactly?

4. im stuck on "Connected", does anyone else experience that?
    Sits on connected and then after a bit turns into "Unable to connect".

5. lordaeron down ?

something wrong with server? status say they are online but cannot connect and ether my friend cannot? usually i get on server list option but now it wont connect even that far

6. Can't connect

Hey, i have a problem. Everytime when i enter my username and password, the game is unable to connect even tho i have internet. Can you help me to fix this problem. Thanks in advance :)

edit: FIXED
    Edited: January 17, 2016

7. Sits on connected and then after a bit turns into "Unable to connect".
    Yes, exactly. guess i have to wait..

8. Look at website page, problems with connections.

I can't connect, at all, to anything, so I guess i'm done for today.

9. Got kicked off a while ago, now I get this message when I try to log http://imgur.com/lod5tAB
    Just me?

10. Same here.. i can't even get into queue... unable to connect.... this is lame...

11. CONNECTION ISSUES
    January 17, 2016
    We are aware of connectivity issues affecting all servers. We are working to identify the cause and resolve the issue.

"read the main page for a change :D

12. oh, there is answer on "News" section.

13. Got kicked off a while ago, now I get this message when I try to log http://imgur.com/lod5tAB
    Just me?
    Was literally looking through here to make sure i wasn't the only one getting this ****. What gives?

14. I'm having the same problem, it stops on 'Connecting', even if u entered your password wrong still says 'Connecting'.

First ... 6789 Last